Curiosity

Beakwingying

Do I "love" any of the characters in the way you seem to be conveying? No. However, I consider Fox & Krystal people I'd enjoy hangin' out & even having a beer or two with.

You could say that I am, I've always gotten a little enamored with characters or settings that I thoroughly enjoyed, and its frequently been the Star Fox universe, and specifically Krystal, however, I don't view Krystal as a "sex symbol", not saying she isn't beautiful, and I know some of you reading this are like, "haha you're a furry", and that's not the case, I like furry characters, but am I gonna go look up sexual pictures of Krystal, no, I hate the people that draw those. What made me like Krystal so much was that there is something I love to see an artist capture, and they captured it perfectly with Krystal, its the look of innocence, an innocence I wouldn't even dare to think about ruining. Am I going to lament to the end of my days that she doesn't really exist, not likely, I am a little sad that the Star Fox universe isn't real and I wasn't born into it, but that's just a longing for a more enjoyable life and the grounds for daydreaming, one of my favorite pastimes. But am I in love with Krystal, yes, but not in a sexual sense, I'd be content, if she were real of course, with just being her friend and being able to provide her aid should she ever need it.