Favorite thing about a boy or girl

Sector-T

Guest Para Astaroth

The only thing that fascinates me about women is their most FAVORITE quote!  Guys, don't get me wrong, most girls do say this. Heck, even my gf does!  Here it is:

"I look too fat..."

^  Ok, you're a few pounds more, or less, than me and you're saying you're fat?!  Really...  125 to 130 lbs (I'm 17 and I'm WAAAAY under my age's weight limit.  I weigh 135 lbs.) isn't fat.  Now if that were over 150...  Then that's a whole different ball game.

I'm going to be really gross here, and quote one of my favorite western pocketbook hero, when asked what was a womans best quality. "That the legs meet up at the top."

Personally I kinda get lost looking at a certain girl's hair.

.....But that's just me.

Guest Para Astaroth

Personally I kinda get lost looking at a certain girl's hair.

.....But that's just me.

Tell me if I'm weird, but if I get the chance, I'll start rubbing it and running my fingers through theirs.  IF they let me  :lol: (Just a habbit, sometimes :facepalm:)

Tell me if I'm weird, but if I get the chance, I'll start rubbing it and running my fingers through theirs.  IF they let me  :lol: (Just a habbit, sometimes :facepalm:)

That doesn't sound TOO weird if they don't mind it....

I just get lost looking at it sometimes. Like going into kind of a daze.

Guest Para Astaroth

That doesn't sound TOO weird if they don't mind it....

I just get lost looking at it sometimes. Like going into kind of a daze.

Ever seen them with 'glitter' in their hair?  I mean it;  actual glitter in their hair.  My gf does it, but I just don't see the point in having it when her hair is ok like it is.  (Sometimes I think she's a glitter-finatic :facepalm:)

Ever seen them with 'glitter' in their hair?  I mean it;  actual glitter in their hair.  My gf does it, but I just don't see the point in having it when her hair is ok like it is.  (Sometimes I think she's a glitter-finatic :facepalm:)

I've never seen that actually...

Guest Para Astaroth

I've never seen that actually...

Trust me, it's kind of strange.  O_o  When I see it on her I'm like, " O_o  Err...  Glittery much?"

Anyways, when I play soccer, the girls do a MUCH better job than the guys do.  No offense, but they kick some ass on the field! 

I'm open minded, but you guys are clearly freaks that must be purged. Joking of course. Only most of you. :P

Mine is how good girls smell! lol

Ah yes, and people call me nuts when I bring this up, but foul stench of human flesh. Usually overpowered by the smell of poo or their drug of choice or the acidic smell of deoderents and other smellies. In the rare event that's not the case, guys has a thick musky smell (even me. My room smells of it.) where as broads tend to be smell sweet. Litrally, no surfer lingo.

Funny story. For a couple of weeks, I swear I could smell coconuts. I couldn't work out what it was. Turned out the college chicks had a fad for coconut shampoo.

Can't really say anything in plural, but I believe there's a reason for why we were made up in pairs

Biology or Socially?

I'm going to be really gross here, and quote one of my favorite western pocketbook hero, when asked what was a womans best quality. "That the legs meet up at the top."

I don't get it, unless you are talking about spam sandwhiches.

Anyway, I've been vulger enough for today I think.

From the Biology point of view, of course. Socially speaking...that wouldn't be true, I'm pretty sure the reason is obvious, nothing against it, of course.

Guest Para Astaroth

I'm open minded, but you guys are clearly freaks that must be purged. Joking of course. Only most of you. :P

Hey, it doesn't offend me in any way.  I take insults and just play along until the 'Insulter' gets aggravated and gives up (Trust me, it works!).

I have to agree with you, Sabre, on the smell part.  It's either your perfume/cologne is too strong or you just down-right stink.  One of my friends...  Eeeccchhh...  I just can't stand being near him (STINKY ALERT!!) and girls that wear and thinks perfume makes them more 'attractive'.  My advice if you pass one in a store, or mall, and happen to smell it: 

Cough out loud.

oh god don't even get me started. haha. i'll only say that it's VERY VERY VERY annoying when you compliment a girl and they're just like 'lolno im uglee plewkz.'

oh god don't even get me started. haha. i'll only say that it's VERY VERY VERY annoying when you compliment a girl and they're just like 'lolno im uglee plewkz.'

It's more annoying if they ask you for your opinion on stuff. You are going to get it wrong.

"Does my bum look big in this?"

"Yes" *slapped

"No." "YOUR LYING!"

It's more annoying if they ask you for your opinion on stuff. You are going to get it wrong.

"Does my bum look big in this?"

"Yes" *slapped

"No." "YOUR LYING!"

It is said that if a girl ask you for your opinion on a subject, she really doesn't want to hear your opinion. what she wants is to hear her own opinion said in a darker voice.

I beg to differ, you are talking about girls that only care about how they look. Not all the girls are like that, some of them will appreciate a truthful opinion.

Before the topic gets too old and cause I'm too bored and...

Really, it seriously depends, every girl has a different taste, even if you try to generalize them, you will never find someone with the same tastes as the other, at least on a full scale. Girls are just like snowflakes, if you catch my drift  :P

Oh, god. Don't get me started on girls. I'm not even going to touch that subject, it brings back... painful memories.