Favorite thing about a boy or girl

Sector-T

Oh, god. Don't get me started on girls. I'm not even going to touch that subject, it brings back... painful memories.

Hey now, it's not just girls...it's the person that causes the pain and problems, not the gender! (though most females do have their issues!)

As for my favorite thing about the opposite sex, it's the heart that matters above anything else. But I think that for myself personally, I work best alone since I'm such a strange being anyway. I've accepted my fate, in fact, I've chosen it.  :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

To tell the truth, I don't know if the forum rules will allow us to talk about boobs, but I'll read'em again to see if it's too much [pg-13] for the forum.

Edit: yeah, I don't see anything wrong about it, as long as we keep it pg-13

Meanwhile.....yeah boobs are ok (Sissi, you hush), but they are not everything, I consider "attractive" everything that goes from B size to D mid size, anything above that is just....I dunno, silly, and anything smaller is ok and cute, but wouldn't work as a good pillow  :P

My favorite "physical" part of the female body is probably the hair, eyes or belly.

I figured boobs was just the unspoken obvious, a mutual agreement among all you dudes on here. (Seriously, besides me, Kursed, and catwings, do we have any other prominent females on here?)

Everything all you guys have mentioned don't really fit me at all, so I guess I wouldn't be a desirable object of affection, and the things you mentioned that annoy you all out of your minds are things I sometimes catch myself doing.

I'm surprised none of you have mentioned boobs. Like, seriously. Isn't that the stereotypical turn on for men?

Ah, don't say that Cat. It is that way with men. What we say to others we're looking for in a girl isn't necesarily what we are REALLY looking for, if you know what I'm tryin to say here. :lol:

I'm not actually sure what I'm really looking for myself. It's not physical attractiveness that is the most important factor at least. I far value a bright, playfull and warm personality over a good looking body.

On to the topic of boobies. :hehe:

I don't judge a females appearance on the size of their breast. Except if they are unnaturally big, wich I find to be a mayor turn-off.

See the second verse of "Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns N' Roses. That sums it up for me pretty well.

Yeah, and Asper pretty much hit the nail on the head there.

let's see, what i like about girls:

i love to have their company, and the fact that it can be a special girl in which you can trust and take care of.

i always look for intelligent and beautiful girls, i don't ask for a girl to be big-breasted or anything like that, i am happy just if she has a nice face (geez hair too wtf) and is not like most of people, ignorant.

i hate ignorance you see...

Same here, but I felt the strong urge to address it. And I do believe that there's Sissi too, right? :3

I was blending in so well, too! You just had to reveal my secret!

I was blending in so well, too! You just had to reveal my secret!

spy-tf2-428x400.jpg

She's a SPY!

I could care less about a girl's "boobs". Honestly I may sound gay when I say this, but I really don't see what the big deal is about them.

For me, I have to say the girl has to have a sweet personality and a good sense of humor. And this may go without saying but she'd have to be pretty cute too. :lol:

As I said before, my faith in other people is so low that when people talk about not liking shirt potatoes I think they are lying. As one of idetifiers of child baring females, all guys have some atraction to them, even if it's not tacken to the social accepted extreme.

The idea that breast fetish is the worlds most popular is an idea I agree with, as the value of them is cultural rather more then phyiscal.

Even so, my breast 'kink' was squashed back in sex education class. "A breast is 5lbs of fat with a nipple on the end." so yeah. That killed it for me.

I have to admit that to say that I don't ignore a girl's looks would be a downright lie, I look for looks, that's just part of human nature. But I don't let looks completely control my decisions. I've noticed that a lot of the girls at my school that the population would consider "hot" are either skanks, or just not compatible with me though they are a nice person.  But most of the time I have found girls to be pretty that others don't consider pretty. Which further proves to me that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

As for what I look for in personality, someone who is accepting of my disorders and quirks with an open mind and not think I'm a freak. If she likes games, even better. And if she is a light furry like me, then I would have hit the jackpot.

I normally don't discuss what I like about a girl in detail because if you say something that a person would consider wrong, then that opinion of you sticks, and people will either think your a creep, or just think you are weird.

Oh, ew. >3< That was a gross way to put it. -feels self-conscious-

The sad part is... for  me, it didnt sound gross until I saw the word nipple.

I dont think I ever actually contributed to this topic in the sense that the title implies. I like my boys with big butts and definitely not muscular, but definitely not fat? >> I dunno, average guy, physically. He HAS to be taller than me. (Steve makes me feel tiny and cute x3)

As so far as personality, he has to be understanding, and willing to listen, and just listen. >> Sweet and caring, and as affectionate as I am.

Oh, ew. >3< That was a gross way to put it. -feels self-conscious-

I know. :( The upside is that I'm not as vunrable to the cleavage flash. Funny story. I was in town with a friend, who completly lost track of what we were doing when a pair of big breats walked past, I was the only guy in the area to keep his faculties. On the other hand, at least you don't have boys naughty bits. Bleh.

I dont think I ever actually contributed to this topic in the sense that the title implies. I like my boys with big butts and definitely not muscular, but definitely not fat? >> I dunno, average guy, physically. He HAS to be taller than me. (Steve makes me feel tiny and cute x3)

What about guys who look fat due to a power style build? (Think Bowser from Mario)

he has to be understanding, and willing to listen, and just listen.

That made me laugh.

And you're still single?!? xDDD lol, j/k

Nice guy paranoia. Apparently guys who are polite are evil because 'they are hiding something'. I have seen a fair few women go back to someone who beats them repeatedly.

I have to admit that to say that I don't ignore a girl's looks would be a downright lie, I look for looks, that's just part of human nature. But I don't let looks completely control my decisions. I've noticed that a lot of the girls at my school that the population would consider "hot" are either skanks, or just not compatible with me though they are a nice person.  But most of the time I have found girls to be pretty that others don't consider pretty. Which further proves to me that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

As for what I look for in personality, someone who is accepting of my disorders and quirks with an open mind and not think I'm a freak. If she likes games, even better. And if she is a light furry like me, then I would have hit the jackpot.

I normally don't discuss what I like about a girl in detail because if you say something that a person would consider wrong, then that opinion of you sticks, and people will either think your a creep, or just think you are weird.

ya know it is kinda sad(not trying to be offencive or stereotypical  here) that most of the MEn or women that 'look' good on the outside are either total idoits or just not compatible with you

Guest Julius Quasar

ya know it is kinda sad(not trying to be offensive or stereotypical  here) that most of the Men or women that 'look' good on the outside are either total idiots or just not compatible with you

I agree...

As for what I like in a girl...

I prefer someone who is...artistic!

A musician, D.J., dancer (especially ballet!), songwriter, artist, writer...

I want someone who has a great sense of humor, especially one similar to mine, someone with similar interests to mine, a good personality, altruistic, intelligent, good moral character, wisdom, precocious, fun, common sense, patience, kindness, and spirituality....a Goth is preferred, but not required.

Now, as for looks, I'll be 100% honest....I gotta be able to look at her without

-throwing up

-turning to stone

-turning to a pillar of salt

-wanting to stab or burn my own eyes out

(I know, I sound like a pig, but at least I'm being honest....*oink*)

Now the girl, in regards to looks, need not be supermodel perfect, no...if you read what I just typed earlier in this post, THAT'S what matters most to me, character/demeanor/personality, not looks [alone].

I figured boobs was just the unspoken obvious, a mutual agreement among all you dudes on here. (Seriously, besides me, Kursed, and catwings, do we have any other prominent females on here?)

Does a girl need big booblie-ooblie-ooblies? For me, no, not a requirement (but appreciated :P )

What about guys who look fat due to a power style build? (Think Bowser from Mario)

You obviously didn't understand my meaning. I said average. If he looks large due to his body structure, I don't see a problem. It's hanging fat, obviously caused by bad health, that I have a problem with.

As for muscular guys, I just don't like that hardness that tends to come with muscles, I like 'em squishy. Sorry I don't have a reason for that, it's just a personal preference.

That made me laugh.

You've clearly never been in a relationship that was actually worth your time.

There's nothing wrong with liking someone that listens and understands. Sometimes guys just need to know when to shut up and listen to a girl, because sometimes, that's all you want. This is a hard truth, but sometimes girls don't care about your opinion. We want hugs, dangit.

Like I said before, I don't always like talking about what I like about a girl 'physically', because there is always the risk that even when your trying to be sincere, you can come off sounding like a pig. But I think I'll think I'll break pattern for a little bit and discuss this, seeing how others are already. If you think what I say is a little piggish, please don't judge me for it, one can't help what they think.

For me, it's all about the face, she needs to have a pretty or cute face, especially pretty eyes. A girl could have the most hot, curvy, downright sexiest body in the world, but if she doesn't have a pretty face, its an automatic turnoff for me.

I don't care about her body size, as long as she's not pencil skinny, or flabby big. I wouldn't care if she was a little bit heavy, I still find that attractive.

I also find long hair to be attractive, but it really doesn't matter in the long run to me.

As for breasts, I'm not talking about that, there are things that you just shouldn't say out of respect for a woman.

As I said before, my faith in other people is so low that when people talk about not liking shirt potatoes I think they are lying. As one of idetifiers of child baring females, all guys have some atraction to them, even if it's not tacken to the social accepted extreme.

That comment is a little sexist. You think all men are like that? There are BOUND to be some males on this earth that don't actually like "Breast". As for me I actually didn't say I didn't like them. I said "I could care less" and "I don't see what the big deal is." In other words I'm attracted to other features of a girl and "Boobs" are pretty low on that scale for me.

That she eats my cooking without cringing....even if it's main course is built around shake-n-bake.

That's up in the top few for my wife...

I wouldn't let mine try anything  :P, it would save her a lot of suffering, I'm a moving disaster when it comes to kitchen stuff.

Well it's embarassing because I used to think her stuff was pretty terrible (American Goulash, ect) but when I actually -get- the right ingredients she can cook really well, but I just don't know how to shop right, plan out meals so stuff doesn't get wasted, ect....

At least the comissary makes it slightly cheaper to eat fresh stuff.