If Krystal came to Earth and you could do 1 thing with her....

StarFoxIII

how would you like to spend your chance to be with her (i.e. an interview, a date, a general explanation of how society on Earth works, etc.)? Could be anything you wish as long as it's not too inappropriate.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• CR4CK3RW0LF

• StarFoxIII

• Samantha Weltzin

^^^

Ditto, dude. As far as I'm concerned, this planet deserves to get glassed.

Hi,

everything?  ............. I know exactly what I would do, because there is just one thing I want :cool:

I'd ask her, if I could fly her Arwing (or whatever she has^^)  :lol:

wellll...I wld ask her to give me her staff [if she still has it] and wack ppl with it allll day :D ...or kill stuff with her cloud runner,or arwing..which wldnt be vry smart to have a teen fly an arwing but WHO CARES and in all honesty i rather have falco cm to earth why cus he is awesome  :falco: Hands off my prey!

a date, perhaps...

OR I'd beg her to take me back to Corneria with her, since I hate it here on Earth...this planet blows

that or try to become good friends with her.

a date, perhaps...

OR I'd beg her to take me back to Corneria with her, since I hate it here on Earth...this planet blows

Dude! Are you sure Corneria is better? It's always getting blown apart and invaded!

Oh, and I'd totally pet her head like a puppy. That's something I've always wanted to do, though I really can't say why.

Guest Julius Quasar

Dude! Are you sure Corneria is better? It's always getting blown apart and invaded!

Corneria is STILL better than Earth, IMO

at least Corneria has no religious extremists, terrorists, no H1N1 virus, better technology, better economy, no starvation, no AIDS epidemic, no corrupt international councils, no hippies....

I'l take Androssian or Aparoid or Anglar (Or any other bad things not necessarily beginning with the letter "A") invasions/destruction of Corneria over Earth's crap any day

Yeah, I would definitely:

-Befriend Krystal

-Date her

-Beg her to take me back to Corneria when she leaves

at least Corneria has no religious extremist, terrorists, no H1N1 virus, better technology, better economy, no starvation, no AIDS epidemic, no corrupt international councils, no hippies....

-Befriend Krystal

-Date her

THROW BRICKS AT THE HIPPIES! :collapse: the bricks hav their revenge for hitting them [ :oldnews:  :banghead: ] lol im so weird

at least Corneria has no religious extremists, terrorists, no H1N1 virus, better technology, better economy, no starvation, no AIDS epidemic, no corrupt international councils, no hippies....

I'l take Androssian or Aparoid or Anglar (Or any other bad things not necessarily beginning with the letter "A") invasions/destruction of Corneria over Earth's crap any day

-Befriend Krystal

-Date her

Well, that we know of, Corneria doesn't have those problems, but since the evidence is on your side, I suppose I'll have to agree for the moment. Well played, sir. Well played...

Oh, and if she came here, I'd try to get her in to see a psychiatrist. I mean, given how badly Nintendo has botched her character, it seems she has multiple personalities. :P

Guest Julius Quasar

Well, that we know of, Corneria doesn't have those problems, but since the evidence is on your side, I suppose I'll have to agree for the moment. Well played, sir. Well played...

Oh, and if she came here, I'd try to get her in to see a psychiatrist. I mean, given how badly Nintendo has botched her character, it seems she has multiple personalities. :P

Thanks!

Yeah, Nintendo did botch her character, I agree with you there...especially in Star Fox Command...plus, her Assault character seemed so...robot-like...  :?

she was a little harsh in command [ i jst beat the fox and krystal ending..nvr again will i mess with anular fish tht was a hard battle lol esspically when tose pillars come up frm different places and hit u but i got the pattern of it and i killed him....with slippy..yeah i know weird huh.I used him cus i had 1 turn lft and it was ehtr fox with like 1% health lft or slippy...3 bombs full health].

I'd try to get her in to see a psychiatrist. I mean, given how badly Nintendo has botched her character, it seems she has multiple personalities. :P

It's gonna be pretty hard for a psychiatrist to help someone who's planet, race and family was obliterated from existance and dumped by her boyfriend who saved her life. I mean REALLY hard.

Guest Julius Quasar

It's gonna be pretty hard for a psychiatrist to help someone who's planet, race and family was obliterated from existance and dumped by her boyfriend who saved her life. I mean REALLY hard.

I concur...poor Krystal

...anyways, for our date, I'd take Krystal out to Hollywood (40 minute train ride from my house), to see the boulevard and what it has to offer (the shops) and I'd take her to a theater show, and out to a nice restaurant for dinner...

I would totally ask her to marry me, and elope to neptune! Or take her abord THE INVISIBLE HAND, kill Count Dooku, General Grievous, Darth Sidious, and save thousands of Jedi, Padme, and Anikan in one fellow swoop!

:krystal: He's wierd. Toughts and all...

for our date, I'd take Krystal out to Hollywood (40 minute train ride from my house), to see the boulevard and what it has to offer (the shops) and I'd take her to a theater show, and out to a nice restaurant for dinner...

Very West Coast sort of idea of a date. If I was the lucky guy goin' out with Krystal, I'd take her to New York and treat her to a Broadway Show or a Yankees game, eat out in a Times Square restaurant, and go up the Empire State Building with her and get a breathtaking view of the NYC skyline  :).

If 9/11 never happened, I'd take Krystal to the World Trade Center observation deck and saw the sunset there with her instead  :(.

Guest Julius Quasar

Very West Coast sort of idea of a date. If I was the lucky guy goin' out with Krystal, I'd take her to New York and treat her to a Broadway Show or a Yankees game, eat out in a Times Square restaurant, and go up the Empire State Building with her and get a breathtaking view of the NYC skyline  :).

If 9/11 never happened, I'd take Krystal to the World Trade Center observation deck and saw the sunset there with her instead  :(.

sounds nice...yeah I'm from the West Coast (Cali!) ^__^

you're from New Joisey, aren't you, SF III?

I'm from the West Coast (Cali!) ^__^

you're from New Joisey, aren't you, SF III?

Shore enough :D! Always lived in NJ and wish to stay here as long as possible. I'll PM you for more on the subject incase you still wish to talk about it.

Guest Julius Quasar

Shore enough :D! Always lived in NJ and wish to stay here as long as possible. I'll PM you for more on the subject incase you still wish to talk about it.

sure, thanks!

Yeah, I'd definitely befriend Krystal, show her a good time here on Earth, and then beg her to take me back to Corneria with her if she visited here.

Oh, and don't forget a telepath whose mind came into contact with Andross AND the Aparoid Queen.

My point is that she has a really hard-to-like personality, since it seems to change every game.

Also: I would totally show her YouTube Poop so she would see that we're not worth it here.