If Krystal came to Earth and you could do 1 thing with her....

StarFoxIII

This is such a sad (and true) fact  :(. Personally I find Corneria to be a... Heaven compared to Earth.

Oh, and if she by pure coincidence comes here, I would definetly ask her to take me back to Corneria, -OR- at least to give me an Arwing (and teach me how to fly it). That way I can go to Corneria by myself :wink:.

Hell yeah :D

Corneria is a heaven with Krystal there  :wink:

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• CR4CK3RW0LF

• StarFoxIII

• Samantha Weltzin

:krystal:FOX!!!!!!!! mY EAR WAS SHOT!!!!!!!!

then again  who wouldn't walk out with their shotgun and shoot her...

I would definetly not. In fact I think I would punch ´n kick hard the idiot who dares to hurt her... Althrough I think Fox would do that by himself  :wink:.

Guest Julius Quasar

This is such a sad (and true) fact  :(. Personally I find Corneria to be a... Heaven compared to Earth.

Oh, and if she by pure coincidence comes here, I would definetly ask her to take me back to Corneria, -OR- at least to give me an Arwing (and teach me how to fly it). That way I can go to Corneria by myself :wink:.

I'd beg her to talk Fox into letting me join the Star Fox Team.

I'd beg her to talk Fox into letting me join the Star Fox Team.

I mean no offence but personally I think that requires a *++GOOD++* deal of skill flying an Arwing. I mean, given the fact that she accepts to do it, Fox, or Falco, or any other SF team member might say: "Hey, let´s test the new guy´s skills" and (I think) that should be much like trying to win a car race when you never had never driven a car before...

I mean no offence but personally I think that requires a *++GOOD++* deal of skill flying an Arwing. I mean, given the fact that she accepts to do it, Fox, or Falco, or any other SF team member might say: "Hey, let´s test the new guy´s skills" and (I think) that should be much like trying to win a car race when you never had never driven a car before...

I don't think they'd let anyone in without giving them Flight training.

To be honest, considering how screwed up Earth is, I'm sure Krystal would avoid this planet.

As a representative of one of Earth's Finest Fighting Forces, I'm obligated to say that we are doing the best we can to make this a safe place to all, both resident and foreign sentient beings.

*Explotions, small arms fire, shouting, blood and guts everywhere*

We, try...

As a representative of one of Earth's Finest Fighting Forces, I'm obligated to say that we are doing the best we can to make this a safe place to all, both resident and foreign sentient beings.

We, try...

*launches nukes and SCUDs*

*launches nukes and SCUDs*

Of course you know this means war!

Who am i kidding, we got beat by savage native beings with bows and arrows at Pandora!!

Now that sucked!

Anyway, back to topic... She prolly got lost, and crashlanded, in which case i would help her in any hostile situation till we find someone who could repair her ship..

We, try...

The Cold War ended like 19 years ago, it is time that countries such as the USA must get the idea that fighting other humans is the type of stupidity that aliens (and other sentient beings, much like myself) might hate... Like a fellow said: "That is why we do never get any visitors!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh but the idea to help her should her ship crashland is a good one. I would be happy to just help her in something... :wink:

But if she crash landed wouldn't slippy be notified to fix her ship? No, wouldn't the whole team be notified? Then the whole team would visit and save Krystal.

The Cold War ended like 19 years ago, it is time that countries such as the USA must get the idea that fighting other humans is the type of stupidity that aliens (and other sentient beings, much like myself) might hate... Like a fellow said: "That is why we do never get any visitors!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh but the idea to help her should her ship crashland is a good one. I would be happy to just help her in something... :wink:

Don't forget that there's a Cornerian Defense Fleet for a reason. Fighting is often the way things are solved in the StarFox universe too.

I wonder if wounded StarFox characters heal the same way we do? Like...if Krystal crash-landed, would she require a medpack or could we heal her with surgery?

Don't forget that there's a Cornerian Defense Fleet for a reason. Fighting is often the way things are solved in the StarFox universe too.

I wonder if wounded StarFox characters heal the same way we do? Like...if Krystal crash-landed, would she require a medpack or could we heal her with surgery?

I want to be her surgeon :D

Yeah but they do not go around the galaxy bulliying other worlds... That is why it is a "Defence Force". I mean, just think about the war US vs. Iraq. What was lost? Lots of lives and resources. What was won? Nothing...

Oh and about the healing process I think that the humans could do little, considering that they have no understanding of her anatomy... However I would bet that that since she is an SF member she might be ready for this type of situation...

If she killed someone they would drop one of those medpacks.

Holy cow! You're right!

Yeah but they do not go around the galaxy bulliying other worlds... That is why it is a "Defence Force". I mean, just think about the war US vs. Iraq. What was lost? Lots of lives and resources. What was won? Nothing...

Oh and about the healing process I think that the humans could do little, considering that they have no understanding of her anatomy... However I would bet that that since she is an SF member she might be ready for this type of situation...

Who says the U.S. is the most civilized country on the planet? There -are- plenty of countries who don't invade others, and those could be compared to Corneria. Besides, the only view of Corneria we ever get to see is when it's under attack. Who's to say there isn't something like rampant racism or persecution going on during peacetime? Since the StarFox characters were based on our own, conflict is ingrained in them and I can't imagine that there's an actual perfect society in that universe.

Oh, and to dovetail into...y'know...NOT off-topic, I'd love to listen to Krystal recounting her past since Nintendo will probably never get around to discussing her personal storyline again.

Holy cow! You're right!Who says the U.S. is the most civilized country on the planet? There -are- plenty of countries who don't invade others, and those could be compared to Corneria. Besides, the only view of Corneria we ever get to see is when it's under attack. Who's to say there isn't something like rampant racism or persecution going on during peacetime? Since the StarFox characters were based on our own, conflict is ingrained in them and I can't imagine that there's an actual perfect society in that universe.

Oh, and to dovetail into...y'know...NOT off-topic, I'd love to listen to Krystal recounting her past since Nintendo will probably never get around to discussing her personal storyline again.

Since they haven't gone into much detail about Corneria, in terms of conflicts other than being under attack, we can say that it is a perfect world :)

Since they haven't gone into much detail about Corneria, in terms of conflicts other than being under attack, we can say that it is a perfect world :)

Yeah.

Oh and yes it would be interesting if you could ask her about her past... I allways wanted to know how was Cerinia like, and also what was her role in the society... (Some believe that she was part of the nobility or even the royal family...)

Yeah.

Oh and yes it would be interesting if you could ask her about her past... I allways wanted to know how was Cerinia like, and also what was her role in the society... (Some believe that she was part of the nobility or even the royal family...)

Idk, but I'm glad she survived :)

That's a logical fallacy you just used. Here's the term and definition:

Appeal to ignorance

Definition: In the appeal to ignorance, the arguer basically says, "Look, there's no conclusive evidence on the issue at hand. Therefore, you should accept my conclusion on this issue."

So by your own reasoning, we would be equally justified in believing  that when not at war, Corneria is a scum-filled city of crime that just happened to give rise to some of the defenders of the galaxy. We have no evidence to the contrary, so it must be true! :P

Logical debates aside, perhaps it would be best to ask Krystal all about the universe she lives in and explain some of the things about ours. I wonder if she feels as strongly that the Lylat System is a bad place as some of us do about Earth.

Logical debates aside, perhaps it would be best to ask Krystal all about the universe she lives in and explain some of the things about ours. I wonder if she feels as strongly that the Lylat System is a bad place as some of us do about Earth.

I am just talking about what I have heard, not what I have not seen. Look at the bad guys, for example. They are crazy mega-lo-maniacs, but I never heard them say an insult. The worst thing I ever read about was in Command, when the "people" called Krystal a traitor and such, but not even that is an insult... Same situation: find some Terran cultures, and the "dialect" tells you quite a bit about the culture...

Let´s take an average Spanish and an average Argentinian. The Spanish man/woman would use less insults (and will also use a better vocabulary) than the Argentininan; and respectively, there is less crime, poverty and corruption in Spain than in Argentina (And also, there is a higher development level in Spain than in Argentina)...

Now for me, this discussion is over. We are drifting too much off-topic, and I must admit that part of this is my fault, so please now let´s get back on-topic again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mmm.... I think I would like to help her to find the answers to her parent´s death and the destruction of Cerinia. Not that I can help her much, but if she accepts I would do my best to find the truth...

mmm.... I think I would like to help her to find the answers to her parent´s death and the destruction of Cerinia. Not that I can help her much, but if she accepts I would do my best to find the truth...

She would be all, "Oh yeah! I'd completely forgotten about that!"

I mean really. A couple years of peacetime and she didn't really go looking for answers, even if it was with Fox's help. Gotta love plot holes. :D

She would be all, "Oh yeah! I'd completely forgotten about that!"

I mean really. A couple years of peacetime and she didn't really go looking for answers, even if it was with Fox's help. Gotta love plot holes. :D

either she forgot or she decieded "Well I guess it's just best to focus on my family instead.