Transformations

Sableye

Transformations

Why did I have to go to the forest on that day? Any Other day is fine for  me, but noooo, why that day? I should have hung out with Ivan. I’ll explain the story. My name and/or gender is not important now. I was walking from school that day.  I was elated when school got out for the summer. 3 months of rest. An whole lot of fun. I was very alone because I was different from other people. I was more focused on school than most of the people here, so they just left me like I’m broken. No matter. Any way, I was halfway home when I dropped my backpack. It was very heavy, so it gained momentum when it was rolling on the slope. I had to run after it. And just my luck. Like it was magic, it just bounced so far after hitting that rock on the edge of the slope, that it was way in the forest now. “Shit.”, I said I was like devastated. I had to get that back or my parents would be out for my head(figureality)! I walked in the forest around noon. I was walking aimlessly in the woods,looking for my packback. Then I see an weird footprint. It seems almost familiar for me to know the animal, but it’s not quite there. Now I am starting to find binder,papers and pencils in one path. It’s like someone or something was carrying my pack back and was shaking and throwing it like an dog would.  Then by the time I found all of my pieces, I discovered an cave. It seems to be an tunnel, because there was light on the other side. I went in the cave. It was my only shortcut to home. Or so I thought. When I entered the light, an thought struck me. How big is this place?! This tunnel’s end was for miles and miles and miles. I meant the end, not the way to the end. Anyway, I spotted an door. I opened it. I went in. There was a huge nest in the middle of the room. I saw an sliver egg(I knew it was an egg just by my feelings.). It was tempting me to touch it. Oh, how the sliver glows in the light! But I have an bad feeling about this, so I backed away and just turned my back. The moment I did, I hear the egg cracking. I looked back,and the egg was gone! I freaked out and was about to leave but I started to”see” an picture in my head showing an picture of 2 people standing together, one leaves and one felt lonely. Very lonely. It wasn’t mine, so I just looked back one last time. There was still nothing but the nest in the room. I sighed and left the room. As I left the room, something jumped on me and made me fall! I fell belly up and now something was on my legs. I sat up and I just witnessed the cutest thing I ever seen! It was an baby something! It had digigrade kind of legs and feet. Then when I looked up, it had an belly with an purple”V” mark on it. Then it showed the arms/wings! The wings have 5 fingers on each wing(2 wings/arms) They looked distantly human and you’ll find the fingers on the same place you’ll expect to find you your. Except the fingers of that thing was flatter and had no fingernails. Then I came upon an long neck! Then here came the head! The head was shaped an water drop right-side up! Then it showed it 4 nubs of fangs! I wasn’t sure there were more. Then saw it own eyes. They’re navy blue That matched the purple marks around it eyes that seems to bulge out a little(the marks, not the eyes!). Then it disappeared. I blinked and looked again. Still gone. Then I stood up. Whatever It was, it was so cute! Like someone answered my thoughts, A picture showed up of five letters.  They were scattered across the screen. Then they started to come together,forming an word. Just before I said the word, I saw the cute thing in front of me again when I was standing up! Only then I began to piece it together. “Are you an Lugia?”, I asked.

The Lugia gave me an check mark. “What’s your picture for No?”, I asked again. An X formed in my head. Figures.

It was a baby Lugia, because I was an egg a while ago. “Are you a boy or a girl? An Circle with an arrow sticking out of it showed up in my mind. That sign was the international sign for boys. “Do you have an name?”, I asked again. 3 dots showed in my head. Then an frowny face showed up in my head. Now I was wondering what to call him. Then by Jhoves, it hit me! The silver sheen of that egg was enlighting! “How about Silver?”, I said. Then 3 dots formed in my head, then an happy sun showed up in my head! Now I know this is an boy Lugia named Silver. Now only one question remains. “Do you have an parent?”, I asked Silver. Silver responed by putting a picture of 2 Adult Lugias in my head. WHOA! The adults were HUGE! “When they would be back?”, I said to Silver. An picture of 5 mins then rewinded to when they left. Then an new time showed up! 24 hours! “How do you eat if you have 14 hours before your parents arrive?”, I said to Silver. A picture of bait scattered around that look like my packback binders and stuff! Then an person picking them up that looks like me! Then It showed a baby sitting. “Oh! Your parents want me to babysit you?” An sun partially covered with a check mark formed in my head. Now I had to figure out what to do with Silver.The baby Lugia chirped and waved an Hand-like flipper. I thought that meant ,”Follow me!”. So I started to follow Silver. It led me to an BIG Room! By now I started to hear words. “You go in. I play with you. Hold on.” Awestruck, I  just sat down, waiting for Silver to come back. When he did, he was carrying something otherworldy.

Then He put it down. “This is Teleporter. To Dream World.”, Silver said. The Teleporter lit up and started to make an chugging sound like when your bus starts moving up and down fast on an bumpy street. Silver chuckled and and told me,”No worry. Teleporter safe. Mom and Dad made it.” His vocabulary is increasing and getting more fluently. I just nodded and jumped on the Teleporter. Then I felt my point of view shifting. Now I was watching myself. Then I started to close up on myself and now I was officially in my own mind. Then Silver showed up in my head. “How do you like it?”, Silver said. “I don’t really know, cuz I never visited this place before. Then an set fo stairs launched out of the ground. I and Silver walked up the stairs. It led to an closet. When I opened it, There was an looooonggg rack of costumes hanged on hooks. Silver was being nosy and tried to look in the closet, but I told him some people need privacy. “Sorry.”, he said. I closed the door so Silver couldn’t see me. I wandered around the long rack of costumes. I saw an button says:”Send to Home.” I pushed the button, and suddenly the longgg rack was scanned and copied and transferred to home. Then when I looked back, one of the costumes were coming to life. It was Fox from Starfox Assault. I was weirded out and I just waved. “Hello”, said Fox said. Then Fox shaked my hand. I was distracted somehow. I closed my eyes for one sec too long. When I opened my eyes, I saw he were merging me into him! Then I was inside Fox! What would I say to Ivan?(friend of the Main Character) “Don’t worry.”, said Fox. “You and I will be one, but for an while.”, he said. When he finished, I started felt lightheaded and passed out. When I woked up, I looked at my hand and It was Fox’s. I felt “my” mouth and It was Fox’s, no doubt. I was Fox! I started panicing, but then an voice cutted into my fear. It was calming. “Stop freaking out. You would be normal again.”, an voice said. “Silver? Is that you?”, I said. Then I walked and opened the closet door. OMG! Once in my mind, it was Just skies. Now it’s showing Krystal and the rest of the Space Team, except for Fox, playing volleyball. “Hey, Fox. Wanna play volleyball?”, Fox said to me. “Okay, I guess.”, I(in Fox form)said. I teamed up with Krystal and Falco, while the other team had Pigma, Panther and Wolf. Our team served up first. Krystal punted the ball over the fence, while Pigma tries to spike it, it hit the top net. Krystal serves an punt again, this time, far over the fence. Wolf made an scramble for it, and punted the ball. The volleyball was tipping on the edge of the net. When it was about to fall, I threw my blaster on it and hit it.I grabed my Blaster from midair as the volleyball hit Panther in the face and now I earned an point for StarFox 2-StarWolf 0.

Then Krystal served up an ball that flew and Pigma  bopped it back and Falco tried an Underserve but failed!

Wolf now served. Krystal bonked the ball back and forth to wolf, which did the same. I WACKED it when the ball was coming down then Falco bumped the ball just over the edge. Now I serve. I whacked the ball  and it landed on the edge of the court, so I got an point.

One more and we win! So I  booped the ball very quickly and It’s going … going… Gone! “We did it!”, I said.

“Yeah, we sure did, Fox.”, Krystal said. Then I thought about Silver and Ivan, my two best friends. “Do you know where is Silver?”, I said. “Follow me.”, Krystal said. I followed Krystal into the other realms of my Mind. As I faced a door, a huge door, Krystal said,”Silver, someone want you!” “What?”, Silver said as he came out. “Oh. Well, come with me.”, Silver said.

“How can I leave my mind?’”, I said.

“Just blink once and you’re out of here!”, Silver said. I blinked. When I opened my eyes, Everything was back to Normal. Silver came up to me and gave me a watch. It was an weird watch,  because it didn’t show time but pictures of random people. Silver said,”That’s an TF Watch.” “Think as your long rack in a watch.”, Silver said. I thought about that maniac costume. I shook simply at the thought that my imagination may went too far in there. But again, I am stuck with it. Better me than the wrong hands!(The story “TF Mischief” is related to the TF Watch.) Then Silver’s Parents arrived. I could tell by their immense presence in my mind. “Where’s the Egg?!”, One of the parents said. “I knew I couldn’t trust that baby sitter!”One of the parents said. But Silver Interrupted by saying,”Here I am!” The parents might have be surprised, because they burst into the room! “My baby!”,Silver’s Mom said. “Phew , I thought the baby was gone!”, Silver’s Dad said. They looked at me and I was overwhelmed by the size of the Parents! “Oh,an human!”, Silver’s Mom said. “We rarely get an visit!”, she said again. “But we need a babysitter, so we was looking for people to help. But as we did, a Packback was rolling down the steep slope, unscathed. Then we heard a voice that said a S-word or something. So we knew who’s right for the job,sorta of, so I shook the packback until some stuff came out and stattered around. I kept doing that until we were at 40 yards away from the Rock. Then we left and I stepped in moist mud.”,Silver’s Mom said. That spoked volumes for me. Everything that happened linked with the Parents. “So you mean I have to babysit him every time you guys leave?”, I said. “Yes. Once chosen, Always chosen.”, Silver’s Dad said.

“My name’s is Aqui.”, Silver’s Mom said.”My name is Sol.”, Silver’s Dad said. “What’s your name?”, they asked me. “I won’t reveal it until I trust you enough.”, I said. “Oh. Ok!”, Aqui said. “Can I leave now?” I said. They said yes as I walked out of the cave and back to home with my Packback. Man, that was a weird day! Being someone you’re not and something is stuck to my wrist. But I have to learn how to use it for the best. But my adventure just begun.

To be rewritten (in TF Mischief)