Reflections of StarFox

Kit-Karamak

So I posted chapter 14 in another section of this forum, because I asked people's opinions about Krazoa history and, after a few days of talking about it... I wrote the latest chapter (14 as of right now) for Reflections of Marcus McCloud.  THEN... I realized I can't post links to the stories in that thread because of the rules of the forum... so I'm being a good boy and posting the links HERE instead.  :D

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2644172/1/REFLECTIONS_of_PEPPY  :peppy: This story is 4 chapters long and I only update it on occasion when I wish to write something that takes place in the past that I feel furthers the storyline of my other stories. For example, Vixy's funeral, fighting the aparoid 17 years before SF:assault takes place, etc. 

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3401589/1/REFLECTIONS_of_Fox_McCloud  :fox: This story starts while Fox is in the academy.  He meets Bill, gets kicked off Corneria and stays on Papetoon for a while.  He meets Fara, thinks she's killed because of his negligence (and later allows this situation to influence why he's so reluctant to have feelings for Krystal... and later further, it causes him to kick Krystal off the team out of fear that she wasn't safe being near him.) 

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2524965/1/Reflections_Of_Krystal  :krystal: This is the first story I wrote in the Reflections series.  After looking it over the other night, I want to re-write the first four chapters.  It's desperately horrible in my opinion despite the fact it still receives 200+ views per month.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2597364/1/REFLECTIONS_of_the_FUTURE  :friends: HERE IT IS, the 'popular' one.  This story was the second one I wrote in the series... and to date it's still the most popular and widely read one.  WHY?  I have NO idea.  I still cannot figure it out!  By popular demand, I followed it with a story about the distant future... which I started long before SF:C was even announced. 

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2862242/1/REFLECTIONS_of_a_New_Generation  This is the longest one so far.  It's about Marcus.  Keep in mind, I started way before SF:C was announced.  Later, when ending pictures were leaked to the net, I had my friend who could read Kanji tell me that the character's name was MARCUS.  So, in the story, the character quite literally changes his name by going and filing legal name-changing documentation.  I write a long-winded explanation as to why, but yeah... this is the second most popular story of the series... at least to date.  Hopefully I can make the sequel even better?  Anyhow, Fara Phoenix is resurrected from cryogenic slumber and mills around for about five years... she crosses paths with Marcus, which causes her to have renewed feelings for Fox, although it's very awkward because befriending the son of Fox is a pretty blunt reminder of his tabloid romance with Krystal.  That... and the fact that Fox and Krystal are assumed to be dead for the first 20 chapters of this story.  Slowly, and quite accidentally, Fara begins to have feelings for Marcus McCloud.  I further their romantic interest in the sequel...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4256608/1/Reflections_of_Marcus_McCloud  This is the story I'm currently working on.  The chapter you've just read... IF YOU READ IT... is featured as the latest current update, as of this post.  If you didn't read it... hey, that's cool.  If you don't want to read any of this... that's fine, too.  I'm not trying to publicize my fanfictions here or anything... I just... I know that some people may want to read more than what I've posted tonight... and if so, they won't have to search very far to read more.  I try to make things easier like that! :D

As somewhat of a fan. I'll try to find some time to read those new chapters.  Looking foreward to it!

I'll bring him back in either Chapter 15 or 16 so that readers can see what's happened to him.  He's currently undercover somewhere between a rock and a hardspot. 

He even opens chapter 13 with a combat scene, lol. 

I've read all of these (execpt Refelctions of Marcus) and are some of the best reads I have seen in SF Fan-Fics. Keep it going. :yes:

I've read all of these (execpt Refelctions of Marcus) and are some of the best reads I have seen in SF Fan-Fics. Keep it going. :yes:

Eee, well thank you! :D

Right now, Reflections of Peppy and Reflections of Marcus are my favorite because I really enjoy the way things from the distant past and the distant future come together.  It's neat to write something that meshes well then look back at it and say, "Hey, the character's don't even realize that Destiny is pulling the strings!" cause it all comes full circle.  I really need to touch up Reflections of Krystal though.  I was in a different mind set back when I wrote that almost five years ago.  xD

I REALLY appreciate your comments!  I hope you find time to rifle through Ref of Marcus - in my opinion it becomes better than New Generation, hand over fist.  There's a LOT more Fox and Krystal, for starters.  Plus there are scenes involving Fox and Marcus having some father-son mission time.  The most recent chapters show the girls getting more spotlight time.  :D

Take care!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm anxious to read your revisioned "Refflections of Krystal", not that I'm nagging just that I think its bitchin' how you are revisioning it to spice up the old series. =3

It's going to be a great deal better.  Less comas, more words, less silliness, more frilliness.  Less tell, more show... but I'm not going to RE WRITE IT... I'm not.  I'm just sprucing it up.  ...And adding a few lines.  :)

For example!  Remember in reflections of Fox, chapter 1, when he was in the academy, having DREAMS about Krystal?  In chapter 2 of Ref Of Krystal, she'll recall his face and that she'd seen him in her dreams... you know, to tie it together on her end.  :D

Epic Win.      :fox::krystal: =  :friends:

By the way, how the heck are you and how is Project Kursed coming along?  I wanna blow stuff up, maaan!

xD  Nice. 

If you require vocal acting and lack actors, send me lines and a script section with details on how you want said part spoken.  Let's just say I took drama club pretty seriously.  Ahem.  I was always elected to play the part of someone who was insane, angry, or otherwise emotional because I put a lot of passion into my character portrayals but... anyhow.  Enjoy yourself, man.  It's a labor of love, right?  Just have fun, no one is rushing you 'cause no one is paying you. ^_^

That a heck of a lot stuff to read and I only managed to find time to read the reflection of Fox. By the way, have you check mine out, I am under the name of Minarvia. 

I certainly can!  BUT what did you think of Ref of Fox?

Pretty cool and I think you manage to bridge games and the comics pretty well. As you know I am working on Gradius/Star Fox crossover that takes place a year after Assault, and right at the end of Gradius V, which is kind of funny because Gradius V came out in 2004 on the PS2 and Assault came out in 2005 on the Game Cube. 

Please note, some of my ideas aren't bothered from your fic, I can up with my own. Namely the fact that it takes a gene to run Krystal's staff, a gene that both Krystal and Fox share, which also allows Fox to use his Reflector that is seen in the Smash Brother Series, yes I know that it not a cannon game, but I think it is a cool weapon that should of been added to the cannon games.   

I use that device, too.  I refer to it as the Shield Barrier, since that's what it's called in Multi Player ASSAULT; but Fox has better control of it because of technology evolution after SF:Command... he can shut it off to save the battery then reactivate it at a moment's notice... same as it's used in the Smash Bros. series.  Great minds think alike, right? 

I've got 7 people now asking me to do a Sly Cooper / Star Fox crossover.  Three of which also said they'd be happy if I did Sonic with either of those two franchises... but I figured SC/SF would be the easiest... I'm not sure if I'll do it.  But it couldn't hurt, I suppose.  Never really done an actual franchise crossover before, heh.  Let me know how yours goes!

I use that device, too.  I refer to it as the Shield Barrier, since that's what it's called in Multi Player ASSAULT; but Fox has better control of it because of technology evolution after SF:Command...

Hey, thanks for telling me about that, as you know if you read my note section, I haven't play command and I don't intend to, I not a big fan of hand held gaming, to much of a small screen for my taste.

Yes, you are right great minds do think a like, but it plays a some what of major role in my story. 

For EVERYONE that reads the REFLECTIONS stories... I have an announcement to make!

I've started on a New Reflections story and I finished chapter one.  It's called REFLECTIONS OF REGRET and KRYSTAL is the MAIN CHARACTER for the ENTIRE STORY.  Now, some people are going to HATE IT.  But!  This is something I felt I had to write in order to FIX what was BROKEN at the end of SF: Command. 

Basically, I chopped up ALL the endings and took a little of everything from them. 

SO!  In this story, I start with the initial ending the player gets before they unlock the multiple ending paths.  That's right... A few months go by and Krystal leaves Fox and goes back to Panther.  It's the hardest decision she ever had to make... and she GOES BACK to Panther.  BUT... once she's there... she'll realize that she's made the wrong decision.  Things don't go right, she gets in over her head... Panther's arms don't feel as natural as Fox's arms...

At one point, she'll LEAVE Lylat and wind up on KEW.  She'll actually cross paths with Fox and lie about her name, telling him that her name is KURSED.  She'll give him a riddle or something like that... and then leave.  At some point, he realizes that she was, in fact, Krystal... who simply grew her hair out and colored it... Fox will rush to Sauria and find her there... and convince her to come back to him and ... then that will lead to REFLECTIONS OF A NEW GENERATION / MARCUS MCCLOUD. 

Needless to say, some WILL hate this story because it WILL have SOME PantherXKrystal at the beginning.  Sorry, I don't like the pairing either but... she'll realize that they aren't soul mates, get closure and wind up going back to Fox in due time.  THEN, after going through all that crap, she'll finally be able to appreciate what life without Fox would be like... and so they'll become deeply in love by the end. 

HOWEVER... there's one more little thing... I'm not going to post it up on Fan Fiction dot net... at least not any time soon. 

There's too much sex and gore in this story.  In chapter one, Krystal and Panther fool around and she finds herself comparing it to Fox's arms, realizing that Fox was better and... in general... more natural to touch and to kiss, etc.  ALSO, Panther performs an assassination on Zako (Anglar ally) in the first chapter.  There's a bit of gore at that point.  Krystal begins to question herself for getting involved. 

I'll be posting it up on www.adultFanFiction.net and will put a link up, here, when it's posted.  I wrote the first chapter tonight, I just got to reread it and make sure there are no crazy typos, lol. 

I'm sorry, up front, that there will be Krystal and Panther fluff in the beginning, but I promise you that Fox gets the girl in the end.  She'll also have a change of heart AFTER Kew happens. 

SO yeah....

One definatively can't say you aren't a productive writer. If you keep going at this rate, you'll have made a reflections story for every single character before I have published the next chapter in my Wolf's orgin fanfiction. :lol:

I'm hoping I'll be able to catch up with the latest chapters of Fox's and Marcus's stories someday this week. Definatively looking foreward to reading them.

Well... I'm trying my hand at mature writing.  There will be intimacy scenes, there will be violence and gore. 

So...!  http://games.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=600085033  There it is.  Be warned that because it starts with Krystal running back to Panther in chapter one... things get a little fluffy between those two.  Anyone who gets squeemish between Panther and Krystal pairings, I advise you to wait until I'm knee deep in the story, probably somewhere around chapter 8 or 9ish... then just... jump in around there, LOL. 

In this chapter, when she returns to Panther Caruso, she arrives just in time to find out that he's about to leave for Corneria.  Zako, who worked for the Anglars, will be standing trial soon and entering a plea bargin deal for amnesty.  Wolf wants something Zako had control over and doesn't want Corneria getting ahold of it.  Meanwhile, Krystal just wants to try and find a lil' love in her life because she's still having complicated feelings about Fox, which makes things dicy between them for now. 

In this story, in approximate order of appearance:  :krystal:  :panther:  :wolf:  :leon:  :bill:  :peppy:  :fox:  :falco:  :slippy: and maybe  :katt: to help talk  :krystal: into getting back together with  :friends: 

OKAY!  Again, I'm sorry if anyone is offended by the thought of Krystal and Panther fluff.  It doesn't last long in this story, so... scant solace for some but... drama is a part of life and fluff is a huge part of drama.  We've just got to wait for Krystal to be like,  :facepalm: ,realize her mistake and go back to Fox.

THIS ENTIRE STORY follows Krystal.  I combine several endings of SF: Command in order to get the best possible outcome of drama and foxXkrystal love by the end. ^_^;

AGAIN, this story is for MATURE audiences ONLY.  I don't want anyone having nightmares because some guy takes a blaster shot through the neck or because they saw Panther stick his tongue in Krystal's lips.  The poor girl has to make her own mistakes before she can learn from them.  >_> 

Besides I HAVE to detail her romance attempts with others... how else will you be able to appreciate how NATURAL it feels with Fox later on in the story, right?  So... I know it sucks... but suck it up and deal with it. 

For those of you who are huge pantherXkrystal fans... sorry to say but it won't last TOO long in this story, so enjoy it now while it's hawt and steamy.

For anyone who is current on New Generation and Marcus, this story will also catalogue the "dinner and a movie" date shared between Krystal and Bill when she returns to the Cornerian Air Guard... the one that Marcus found out about and thought it was 'awkward at best'.  Bill assures Marcus that NOTHING HAPPENED.  That will take place in this story as well.  You know how I tie everything together in my series.  ANYHOW, something DID happen but it wasn't anything worry-worthy.  After all, Krystal may be trying to repopulate her race by having a baby... but she's NOT a jezebel.  She may flirt a little with Bill later on... because of the situation and setting... but they won't go all the way because she's smart enough to keep from making a mistake she would regret later on.  OKAY!  So now that I've prepared everyone for the shock value of Krystal dating Panther (She never officially broke up with him when she went back to Star Fox... when Fox kisses her, she freaks out and leaves because her intent was to make good on a vow of fidelity made back during the first time she was dating Caruso... In other words... she's still Panther's GF and decides to leave Fox so as not to be a bad or disloyal mate, you know what I mean?)  just... everyone who might freak out... you may want to skip this chapter, LMAO. 

-Me

• 1 month later...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5703311/13/Reflections_of_Regret. 

Okay, so it's about time fox and kursed leave Kew together.  If you've not followed, Fox doesn't recognize her because he lost his memories in an injury.

He and Kursed work things out, return to Sauria and, with the help of the Krazoa Spirits, fall back into love.  Fox regains his memories and proposes to her, but that's not the "happy surprise".  This is a feel good chapter.

Any thoughts???? 

Also, any suggestions for this upcoming wedding scene I'm gunna do... yeah, that'd be appreciated.  :)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5703311/13/Reflections_of_Regret. 

Okay, so it's about time fox and kursed leave Kew together.  If you've not followed, Fox doesn't recognize her because he lost his memories in an injury.

He and Kursed work things out, return to Sauria and, with the help of the Krazoa Spirits, fall back into love.  Fox regains his memories and proposes to her, but that's not the "happy surprise".  This is a feel good chapter.

Any thoughts???? 

Also, any suggestions for this upcoming wedding scene I'm gunna do... yeah, that'd be appreciated.  :)

Trust your instincts, write what you feel is right, I always feel that its best to read stories that were written from the sole authors feelings, it also creates a smooth motion, all my thoughts for you is to do what you always been doing, I'll be picking up where I left of in your Reflections Series shortly.

• 1 month later...