Coke or Pepsi?

StarFoxIII

Choose your cola  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your cola

• Coke
    • Pepsi

I don't like fuzzy drinks. But under pressure, I'd say Coke.

COKE!! Especially Cherry Coke!

Somebody likes Coca-Cola a lot  :D. I'm a Coke guy too, and I'll drink it any time I'm able to.

Guest Para Astaroth

Neither, since I can't drink any dark sodas.  All I can drink is Sprite/Sierra Mist/7-Up.  Anything dark, like Coca-Cola anc/or Pepsi, I can't drink because it causes my face to break out; AKA Zitts.

Milk.

I actually second that. The only drinks I really like are water, milk and some fruit-juice.

Guest Julius Quasar

I actually second that. The only drinks I really like are water, milk and some fruit-juice.

I heard fruit juice is worse for you than soda, due to the fact fruit juice contains high fructose corn syrup (damn stupid corporations)...'course that's just the cheap, crappy fruit juice...

I like Coke, but I also like beer.  I like Miller Genuine Draft Bud Light, Heineken, and Rollin' Rock.  Absolut Vodka is also good, and I like Peppermint and Cranberry Schnapps.  Kentucky bourbon is also good. (I'm a bit of a booze hound).

I heard fruit juice is worse for you than soda, due to the fact fruit juice contains high fructose corn syrup (damn stupid corporations)...'course that's just the cheap, crappy fruit juice...

We don't have that here luckily. Not in the juice I use to drink anyway, which is just 100% of the real stuff.

Guest Julius Quasar

I like Coke, but I also like beer.  I like Miller Genuine Draft Bud Light, Heineken, and Rollin' Rock.  Absolut Vodka is also good, and I like Peppermint and Cranberry Schnapps.  Kentucky bourbon is also good. (I'm a bit of a booze hound).

Oh s***, I meant to say I like "Bud Light", not Miller Genuine Draft, my bad.

I

I like Coke, but I also like beer.  I like Miller Genuine Draft Bud Light, Heineken, and Rollin' Rock. 

Rolling Rock USED to be my favorite beer, before they sold it over to Anheuser-Busch, now it tastes like crap compared to the deliciousness it was before.

Anyhoo, I am all about the Pepsi. It's not as overwhelming as Coke, much more refreshing (as a soda can be, anyway).

i have to say i like the pepsi more than coke i find it more delicious anyway i don't drink a lot of that

because i don't want to have a gastric cancer

no way seriously?!

Ya, I bought a used computer about a week ago and bought a copy of Windows 7 Ultimate, it crashed completely have 3 days of using it, I tried reloading it, but it won't, I'd have to buy another copy. I'd rather use Linux.

Ya, I bought a used computer about a week ago and bought a copy of Windows 7 Ultimate, it crashed completely have 3 days of using it, I tried reloading it, but it won't, I'd have to buy another copy. I'd rather use Linux.

men that sucks, one thing i hate from microsoft is that everything they create or have created eventually fails

:lol: i'm not going off topic again sorry :lol: