• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ris Grestar

• Kursed

• Velocity

• EazyIN

"I can be how i want and you can't change it Tucker I just wish we didn't have to slave our lifes away at work."Ray sighed.

Guest Mr. Mario

'Hope I remember what number is Tuckers door.' Norman thought as he got near his spider and controlled it again.

'If I remember correctly...it's number...' Just before Norman finished, his ears twitched for a faint voices was heard somewhere, one sounded feminine and the other...couldn't identify.

'I've got to find that source of voice. That could be Ray and Tucker.' Norman thought as listened and tracked where it was coming from, he took his spider with too....

"I can be how i want and you can't change it Tucker I just wish we didn't have to slave our lifes away at work."Ray sighed.

"If you're wishing we didn't have to work, why're you trying to convince me to get a job?"  Tucker's eyes shone in warm understanding, giving a light nod as he moved down to her calves.  "Go on; talk to me."

"I'm  just saying your good at it."Ray muttered.

"Well, I appreciate that, Ray." Tucker replied sincerely.  "I really hope you're enjoying this as much as I am, but I also hope you don't worry about me financially.  I'm well off."

Guest Mr. Mario

At this point, the voices grew louder, Norman had a good feeling it was them but...he can't enter for certain purposes, he placed the spider down and controlled it again, heading to Tucker's room underneth the door.

Norman moved to the side of the door and still controlled the spider to head to the closet where Tucker putted Jym at, the spider managed to squeeze in without any problems.

"Well, I appreciate that, Ray." Tucker replied sincerely.  "I really hope you're enjoying this as much as I am, but I also hope you don't worry about me financially.  I'm well off."

"I'm more worried about that huge spider that just walked under the door."Ray muttered whaching the spider closely.

A light smirk crossed the quoll's muzzle, moving both hands to one calf as he massaged it.  "You think spiders here are big and dangerous?  Try the ones on Titania.  Don't worry about it."

"it's not natrual lookign though it's all silvery."Ray muttered.

Guest Mr. Mario

Norman wiped his forehead and gave a quiet *whew*.

'That was close.' He thought as the spider made it's way into the closet, seeing Jym, still asleep.

Norman pressed a button and the spider took out a pill labelled WARNING: ETERNAL SLEEP, ONLY A KISS WILL WAKE YOU UP.

The spider gave the pill to Jym, now putting him to sleep...enternaly.

The spider went underneth the closet door, got away from Ray and Tucker and went underneth Tucker's door.

Norman was reliefed, he putted the spider away and stood, pretending not to know anybody.

"it's not natrual lookign though it's all silvery."Ray muttered.

Tucker's ear twitched and he suppressed a small sigh.  "In that case, don't worry about it...Norman's just being nosy."

"I doubt it I thought I just heard something."Ray muttered.

Guest Mr. Mario

'Sh*t, they mentioned my name again! Better run quick before Ray does it.' Norman made a quick getaway from Tucker and Ray.

'Well, at least Jym has been put to eternal sleep.' Norman was relieved.

"Eternal Sleep Kiss to wake me up and it came from the closet."Ray replied.

"Eternal Sleep Kiss to wake me up and it came from the closet."Ray replied.

(OOC:  I think that's just what the label read lol)

• DZComposer unpinned this topic