the luxary lylat hotel

Velocity

*sign on the front of the hotel*welcome to the grand opening of the lylat hotel on corneria! others are located on 14 diffrent systems in including solar!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ris Grestar

• Kursed

• Velocity

• EazyIN

(enter the hotel and talk to the manager i'll be him for now but have your guy or girl enter the revolving doors)

Akasha and Kylie entered the Hotel and walked to the front Desk Kylie put Akasha on his shoulders so she could see.

Fox McCloud walk through the revolving door and looked around in the hotel aimlessly. He decided to take a look before deciding.   

Krystal soon ran though the Revolving door gettin smacked by the return door and getting stuck in it as it spun around "FOX...HELP!"She scremed in burst as the door spun around taking her with it.

"Krystal! Dont worry, I got it!" He tried grabbing the door, but was pulled in and wedged beteen the door and the doorarch, quite painfully may I add. But it stopped. "Ow....."

"Oh, Fox are you alright?"Krystal asked slowly pushing the door so that Fox was not wedgeed in between it.

"hello,may i help you?" the manager said"i'm mr. mlider"puting a hand  to greet krystal.

"hello,may i help you?" the manager said"i'm mr. mlider"puting a hand  to greet his krystal.

(uhh :oops: what?)

(manager saw fox strugling so he decided to come over and help but you got it under control so he introduced himself.that or a claryacal error.)

"Oh, Fox are you alright?"Krystal asked slowly pushing the door so that Fox was not wedgeed in between it.

Fox stood and was about ready to punch the manager in the face considering what happened. But he stayed calm. 

"Fox please say something."Krystal said walking up to the Red fox and gently rubbing under his muzzle.

"I'll have to agree with you can we just get our room and Relax I'm Sure there's anotehr door we can use."

Akasha On Kylie's shoulders Rang the bell at the desk

Service please?"Akasha asked giggling as she felt soo tall on top of Kylie.

*r_g walks past everyone as he walks to the elevator dressed in all black uniform carrying a metal suitcase on his way to the top floors*

*Meanwhile on the elevator, the human takes out a holorecorder from a pouch on his belt and begins recording.*

"Face 2 in progress. Tatget will be in the specified location in the specified amount of time, just across the park in front the Hotel."

*r_gunman finishes recording and puts the holorecorder away. He opens the one of the compartments of the suitcase, pulls out a black flak jacket and put it on.*

"This should be easy... if my targets are unaware of me..."

*The human sighs as he loads a small blaster and holds it at the ready, standing by for the elevator doors to open at the mid section of the hotel.*

Akasha On Kylie's shoulders Rang the bell at the desk

Service please?"Akasha asked giggling as she felt soo tall on top of Kylie.

the manager walking behind the desk said"what can i help you with?"

"We'd like our room key."Akasha mutter showing the manger the invatation they got.

"ok heres your key"said the manager handing Akasha a key with the number 14 on it"your room number is 14" the manager said thereafter.