Games u want to see on the Wii Shop Channul

fox1235

I made this topic to talk about games u want to see on the Wsc. Personly I like to see earthbound,mortal kombat,the nes verison of metal gear and I think it's possible for them to put on games like duck hunt and pokemon stadium. Wat games to u want to see on it.

That wouldn't go on wii shop channel though, that'd be new play controls, but still, I'd love to see that!

Anyways, I'd love to see some more cho aniki, especially the sega saturn one.

That wouldn't go on wii shop channel though, that'd be new play controls, but still, I'd love to see that!

Anyways, I'd love to see some more cho aniki, especially the sega saturn one.

sonic R and as for the assault remke it should allow gamecube controller

Starfox assaut remade with online play.

Shop channel is only for systems before GC, online would take a long time, they wouldn't do it. Would be nice though.

Star Fox, Star Wars Rogue Squadron, Duck Hunt, Donkey Kong 64, and if a miracle could happen Star Fox 2.

U know I think there trying to put rogue squadron on there but I think there's legal issues :?

Star Fox, Star Wars Rogue Squadron, Duck Hunt, Donkey Kong 64, and if a miracle could happen Star Fox 2.

amen on the donkey kong and rogue squadron

Why do you want those games anyway? You can play Star Fox 2 on an emulator and I would assume you had those games otherwise you wouldn't know if they were good or not.

Perfect Dark 64, of course, I'm aware of the fact that this is impossible  :P

:o Arr, I guess I could see if it's on X-Box though.

Why do you want those games anyway? You can play Star Fox 2 on an emulator and I would assume you had those games otherwise you wouldn't know if they were good or not.

I mean a translated and finished version of SF2, I haven't played Duck Hunt and Donkey Kong 64 in god knows how long. And I would like to have a digital copy of Rogue Squadron in case something would happen to my cartridge, N64 games are getting up there in age.

I mean a translated and finished version of SF2, I haven't played Duck Hunt and Donkey Kong 64 in god knows how long. And I would like to have a digital copy of Rogue Squadron in case something would happen to my cartridge, N64 games are getting up there in age.

I treat my SF64 like solid fucking gold  :cool:

I treat my SF64 like solid -F-Bomb-ing gold  :cool:

I used to not take care of my games and my NES still works, but it has the problem NES's always had,  you have to get the cartridge in just right, but that's the NES itself.

I used to not take care of my games and my NES still works, but it has the problem NES's always had,  you have to get the cartridge in just right, but that's the NES itself.

You're right, older consoles like that can go thru hell and still work fine, I'm assuming because there is no moving parts like newer systems. However my N64 doesn't run to well in the dust bowl of a house I live in :|

Picture19-1.png

Picture20.png

Picture21.png

WHOOAAAAA

How long has he had his NES? That's amazing

Even before I was born, my family kinda puts all their old stuff onto me.

You're right, older consoles like that can go thru hell and still work fine, I'm assuming because there is no moving parts like newer systems. However my N64 doesn't run to well in the dust bowl of a house I live in :|

It's because the contact prongs weren't quite built to fit everything, so it takes some persistence to get it to work.

Guest Julius Quasar

^ Awesome post there, Mr. Foxer! :yes:

Yeah, I would definitely like to see/get Star Fox 2 off the Wii shop channel, along with all the Double Dragon games (Except for DD3, the Sacred Stones.)

^ Awesome post there, Mr. Foxer! :yes:

Yeah, I would definitely like to see/get Star Fox 2 off the Wii shop channel, along with all the Double Dragon games (Except for DD3, the Sacred Stones.)

Hell yeah, I'd get SF2 in a heart beat :cool:

• Owner/Technical Admin

Even before I was born, my family kinda puts all their old stuff onto me.

It's because the contact prongs weren't quite built to fit everything, so it takes some persistence to get it to work.

The NES can be fixed for under $30. All it takes is a new 72 pin connector and a screwdriver. You remove the old one and replace it with a new one. I did it to mine and haven't had a problem since.

The NES can be fixed for under $30. All it takes is a new 72 pin connector and a screwdriver. You remove the old one and replace it with a new one. I did it to mine and haven't had a problem since.

I've heard about that, I'll look into it whenever I have the cash.

• Owner/Technical Admin

The connector ranges from $3-4 on amazon to about $8-10 on other sites, plus shipping. If you do decide to do it, I'll post a guide.

I have two NESes (used to have three, but we sold one. Don't ask how I got ahold of three of them, because I don't know, my brothers got em') but they're both broken, don't know whats broken, but they simply won't turn on. Any ideas on where I can get one fixed?