Games u want to see on the Wii Shop Channul

fox1235

I want to see the Mother series on there. I mean all of the localized versions of Earth Bound (Mother in JP; NES), Earthbound (Mother 2 in J; SNES); and a localized version of Mother 3 (preferably one like the fan patch). If that is there, my life will be complete. Oh, and some DLC for Wii games.

Guest Julius Quasar

The NES can be fixed for under $30. All it takes is a new 72 pin connector and a screwdriver. You remove the old one and replace it with a new one. I did it to mine and haven't had a problem since.

Awesome!

My NES can't be hooked up to the TV, I got a red and yellow prong on the NES, and a red, yellow, AND white plug in my TV.  I wish I could retrofit the two, 'cause when I plug the yellow and red prongs into the yellow and red plugs of my TV, I have no white prong for the white plug, and my NES won't play. :(

Awesome!

My NES can't be hooked up to the TV, I got a red and yellow prong on the NES, and a red, yellow, AND white plug in my TV.  I wish I could retrofit the two, 'cause when I plug the yellow and red prongs into the yellow and red plugs of my TV, I have no white prong for the white plug, and my NES won't play. :(

You don't need that cable plugged in, that just for one of the sound channels, the NES didn't do stereo sound.

You don't need that cable plugged in, that just for one of the sound channels, the NES didn't do stereo sound.

ya, lol  you don't need both plugged in.  I had a vcr plugged in with only 2 prongs for years without even thinking about it and then just realized that I had done that all along.

Guest Julius Quasar

ya, lol  you don't need both plugged in.  I had a vcr plugged in with only 2 prongs for years without even thinking about it and then just realized that I had done that all along.

Oh....

Dang. Well, in that case, I dunno how to hook it up to a more modern TV.

thanks guys.

waddaya mean?  all you have to do is plug the 2 prongs you have into their spots. that's all you have to do; don't even worry about the other one.

Guest Julius Quasar

waddaya mean?  all you have to do is plug the 2 prongs you have into their spots. that's all you have to do; don't even worry about the other one.

You mean the red and the yellow?  I did that, it still didn't work, unless...

-wait, do you mean "plug that into the VCR"?

my system might have just given out.  :(

One of the games I wanted to try came out yesterday (Princess Tomato).

I'm waiting on Ogre Battle 64, Double Dragon II, Nintendo World Cup, Gargoyle's Quest II, Demon's Crest, Ghouls 'N Ghosts (Arcade), Rygar (NES), Tetris Attack, Afterburner II, Outrun, and... I should probably end this list here.

A few games that I would love to see on the Wii Shop Channel include both Pokemon Stadium games, Star Wars Episode I: Racer for the N64 (I really miss playing that game >_<), Star Fox 2, and a few other Star Wars games that were on older consoles since there aren't any Star Wars games on the Wii Shop Channel.

A few games that I would love to see on the Wii Shop Channel include both Pokemon Stadium games, Star Wars Episode I: Racer for the N64 (I really miss playing that game >_<), Star Fox 2, and a few other Star Wars games that were on older consoles since there aren't any Star Wars games on the Wii Shop Channel.

They released the SNES Star Wars games, but I know what you mean. I would love to see Star Wars Rouge Squadron and Battle for Naboo on there.