Guest Matt macdowel

Guest Matt macdowel

yo i need some help for my game like names

i need a team name

chararter names

vechial names

can anyone think of any? i would be very thankful

okay...

hmmm....(thinking of names for a character/teams)

well, I'll get back to that but for the level system, I guess you could do that. Will levels affect stats of any kind or just do things like allow you to get new ship parts?

its first person shooter and adventure and flight simulation (like starfox) but i don't know if i should add a level system

Well your game is kinda boring without a level system?

Do you want your character names to be:

- original/common ie. Lucas, Matthew, Calvin

- uncommon ie. Ryu, Kat

- unique ie. Fox, Falco, Wolf

I'm still thinking, but I sort of need to know the type of name. What are you looking for?

You need to give us more information about this game, from what I read, it sounds like you just got the idea the game.

Maybe

Genre:

Story:

Etc.

Also what kind of game is it going to be? Flash 2D or 3D engine?

Concept art would be nice too.

Guest Matt macdowel

here i copy and pasted all of my updates on it

the storyline is this

In the year 2150 The Shognils started to conqurer other countrys. This one country they were going to conqurer called Andorra: Now Andorra put up a feirce War although there military is nothing compare to the Shongilns they Hired alot of Mercenaries to fight back one of these mercs was once a shongilion W.M.D and a former member of S.N.I.P.E his name Mattthew Macdowel he knows all about the shongils and there weakness. He wants vengence for buring down his home villige and the slaugher of everyone in there.

Delete Comment

Console: wii or nintendo next console

Rating: M (mature)

its gonna be 32 players online with no lag

great graphis

alot of weaponies

very realistic stuff im not kidding not that fake crap in Farcry 2 this stuff is real example when your healing your allie you have to cut the bulliet out and then put alchoal on it then bandage him/her up!

i got more ideas for online

4 way team mode

2 way team mode

Free For all

online co-op

-----------------------------

Single player

co-op 1-4

spilt screen 1-4 and for spilt screen your gonna get all the modes for online and maps

here are some weaopnies i made up

Sniper rifle

Plasma rifle

M-87

NQ-300

hand grandes

Radioton Grandes

Bow

Crossbow

9mm handgun

plasma handgun

Katana

Battle Axe

i also got some vechils

Tanks

The Bomber

T-1 Fighters

T-2 small bomber

theres gonna be four teams

1. Shongilns

2. Mercenaries

3. Rebels

4. Terroriest

http://content.screencast.com/users/Enjuaguese/folders/3D%20Models/media/6da80736-c87f-47cc-af66-37706c503fb8/0001.png

first screen

Guest Matt macdowel

update in the storyline

after the villige is burn Matt macdowel meets up with alex berweon and they form a commando team of mercenaries (still thinking of a name)

the main chararters are

Matthew Macdowel

Alex Bewern

krystal (still thinking up a last name)

Will Jackson

Emporer Zergi

Ethan zorgon

here are the charters ability and there background

Matthew Macdowel Leader of a commando team and hes a stealth sniper

Alex Berween- also a leader of the same commando team he can carry more stuff they anyone else

Krystal (still thinking of a last name) she is the medic of the team and can heal better then anyone else

Will jackson- is the contracter of the team

The Marcines (shongils) succesful conqurer the Serdumes (andorra) then a rebel group called The Liberatiers has been causing a problem but all though small in numbers and guns they don't stand a chance this is where your team comes in

rival team of Mercs you well also encounter known as Soltius a bucnh of mercs who only fight for  the highest bider

update in the storyline

after the villige is burn Matt macdowel meets up with alex berweon and they form a commando team of mercenaries (still thinking of a name)

For the team of mercenaries, I think a name fit for the team is Strikers. It's not the best name - I know but it's all I got for right now.

the main chararters are

Matthew Macdowel

Alex Bewern

krystal (still thinking up a last name)

Will Jackson

Emporer Zergi

Ethan zorgon

here are the charters ability and there background

Matthew Macdowel Leader of a commando team and hes a stealth sniper

Alex Berween- also a leader of the same commando team he can carry more stuff they anyone else

Krystal (still thinking of a last name) she is the medic of the team and can heal better then anyone else

Will jackson- is the contracter of the team

The Marcines (shongils) succesful conqurer the Serdumes (andorra) then a rebel group called The Liberatiers has been causing a problem but all though small in numbers and guns they don't stand a chance this is where your team comes in

rival team of Mercs you well also encounter known as Soltius a bucnh of mercs who only fight for  the highest bider