Starzone: Liberation

Guest Para Astaroth

'Scholar Razari we've come to take you into Custony."Tala growled.

"Do you mind Not killing anymore people Scholar I have enough problems as it is."Krystal growled. 'Para will Marcus be Alright?' Krystal thought to Para seeing Marcus lying on the floor.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Star Fox Runner

• Braux

• Matrilwood

Guest Para Astaroth

Para didn't have time to think as he threw up his rifle and waiting for what Scholar Razari had to say.

Razari threw his pistol to the side and looked up the wall in front of him.  "I know what you are here for...  But your leaders are more afraid to take me in themselves that they send you low ranked soldiers to take me in."  He then looked over to them and started walking down the steps until he was standing in front of the group.  "Do you think this war is over?  IT IS NEVER OVER!!!  THERE WILL BE MORE!!!  AND!  I!  WILL!  DRIVE the Vektrans off my sacred land and RULE as the SCHOLAR OF FREEDOM--"

Suddenly, a gunshot rang from inside the throne room and a hole splattered onto the group.  They stepped back as Razari stared at the small hole in his chest, then slowly turning his head over his shoulder to the bloody Maradic --holding his bloody gut and holding a revolver pointing to Razari.  "Freedom...  *pant, pant*  My...  *Cough* Ass..."  Maradic stumbled from the lower step and fell onto his side --the breath leaving his lungs.

Razari's eyes rolled and he collasped onto his knees, staring at his bloody hands and then slowly to the group --His expression afraid, yet with sorrow.  "Madness......"  He whispererd out, then collapsed onto his back on the Hellfurion symbol on the floor.  A puddle of blood soon formed around Razari's dying body and blood was splattered onto his face.  "The madnesssss....  Beginnnssssss--er uhhhhh, kuhhhhh...  hhhhhhh....."  His final breaths left his lungs and he remained motionless on the floor -- the puddle expanding. 

Para sighed in disapproval and began to walk out the door.  Soon, Colonel Teplar stormed in with a seargent behind him --stopping Para.  "What happened?  Para?!  What happened to Scholar Razari...?!?!"  He ordered, looking into Para's eyes.  Para shook his head and walked out of the throne room.  He then sat on the steps of the throne room, his rifle between his legs, and staring out to the sky. 

"He was betrayed."Krystal told the Colenel "This war battle have ended Templar ,but I fear this is no the last of the war."Krystal muttered.

Lupe Ran to  Maradic or MArcus as they knew him. "Marcus are you alright?" The Grey She-wolf asked.

"I have to agree with Her Sir the war isn't over."Tala muttered.

Guest Para Astaroth

"Shhhhhhhh*tttt..."  The Colonel responed, placing his hands on his hips and looking down at Razari's dead body.  "Alright, get your things and rendevous with our dropships outside --They'll take you back to one of our flagship and give you what you need."

Maradic never responded as a blood puddle soon grew around his body.

"Hey,"  the seargent said, stepping to Lupe, "That's a Hellfurion!!  QUICK --make sure it's dead!"

"Settle down, seargent."  The Colonel ordered.  "It's already dead.  Can't you tell by the puddle of blood around these two?"

"THIS IS MARCUS RUDDLOCK YOU IDOIT HE was BrainwasHED!" Lupe growled at the Seargent. "Maradic?"Lupe asked looking closely into his eyes "Don't die on me.

"Para do we need to get Marcus or is he gone?"Krystal asked para>

Tala began to walk out of the throne room.

Guest Para Astaroth

Para didn't respond and removed his headpiece, and lowered the scarf around his muzzle.  "No lifesigns.  I'm afraid he's dead, Krystal..."  Para said quietly, not looking directly to her.  "It's a pity he ended out that way..."

The Colonel froze and looked over to Lupe.  "........What?!........"  He then rushed to Lupe's side, looking at the dead body, and removing his helmet.  Marcus' eyes were both dialated and blood had stained his muzzle.  He remained lifeless. 

"GET AN EVAC AND A MEDIC IN HERE!!!!  NOW, GODDAMMIT!!!!"

"Uhh, Yes sir!"  The seargent immediately rushed out of the throne room and raising his rifle to the air as he raced down the steps.  "MEDIC!!!!  MEEDDIIIIICCCC!!!!"  He yelled and two medics stormed out from inside of a flagship.  They talked amongst one another before sprinting back up the stairs.

KRystal picked up Lupe who had dropped to the floor hr face splashing into Marcus' pool of blood when she had dropped. "First  her now him am I next?"Lupe muttered as Krystal picked her up "Comeon PAra we've got to get back before reinforcements arrive from the helgast."Krystal sighed.

Guest Para Astaroth

Para nodded as he picked up his rifle and began walking down the stairs.  Soon, more troops were running up the stairs and standing guard while one of the flagships started up it's engines. 

"Come on, Marcus...  Stay with us!"  The colonel said, leaning down on the medics as they worked.  Soon, one of the medics sewed up the hole in Marcus' back and then began operating on him from the front entry hole.  He sewed up a part of the lung that was cut open and drained the blood out before sewing it.  He then they held him down as a field medic handed him two defibulators.

"Alright, everyone stand back!"  The medics and the soldiers took a few steps back as the medic operating on him rubbed the difibulators together until he heard the confirmation tone and placed it onto Marcus' chests.  "CLEAR!!!"  He yelled and Marcus' body jumped from the sudden surge of energy flowing through him.  His eyes soon undialated and he shot up, holding a pistol out --breathing heavily.  "Marcus, calm down!  You're alright!"  The medic said and a few of the soldiers patted each other's shoulders and murmurs started arousing inside the throne room.

Outside, Para's ears perked up and he turned around.  "Do...  you girls hear that?"

"M-Marcus?"Lupe asked her head rising from Krystal's side.

"I'm gonna feel this one in the morning..."Tala complained.

Guest Para Astaroth

Marcus was helped to his feet as he looked around --Confusion on his face.  A few claps arose from the group and Marcus just stared at the people clapping.  "What in the hell just happened here...?"  He mumbled and walked slowly out of the croud.  "Colonel," he began, saluting him.  "Mind telling me what the f*** just happened?"

"Marcus," Colonel Teplar began, "You're going to need to ask one of the girls that left."

"Girls, sir?"  He asked, tilting his head.  "What gir--  Where's Lupe?!?!"

"Marcus, calm down.  She's fine.  She's not hurt one bit."  Colonel then stepped towards Marcus and rested a hand on his shoulder.  "She was by your side when you were dead."  Marcus soon stretched a smirk on his lips and lowered his head.

"That's my girl..."  He then looked up and saw Scholar Razari liing on the floor in a puddle of blood.  "So, is that the bastard that we were supposedly going to take prisoner?"

"Unfortunately, yes.  But I'm afraid that's not going to happen now."

"Heh, no joke.  Not with a bullet hole through the chest."  Soon, a few soldiers laid a jade green-ish cloth over Razari's body and they turned around, walking out of the throne room.

PRactically knocking Krystal to the floor as she got to her feet off of the blue Vixen Lupe ran up the stairs looking for Marcus.

Guest Para Astaroth

Marcus heard the doors slam open --ears perking in the direction of the doors-- and looked towards them.  His eyes grew wide with excitement as he began walking slowly in Lupe's direction.  "Lupe...?"  His pace became more quicker as he closed the distance between them.  "LUPE...!!"

Marcus heard the doors slam open --ears perking in the direction of the doors-- and looked towards them.  His eyes grew wide with excitement as he began walking slowly in Lupe's direction.  "Lupe...?"  His pace became more quicker as he closed the distance between them.  "LUPE...!!"

Lupe practicllay colloded into Marcus as she ran into him just barley stopping to give the Fox a hug "Don't do that." she cried.

"Well for one don't change sides on me and second don't die out on me."Lupe replied simply.

Krystal regain her balance. "Well now I just need to umm deal with something i'll see you at the next battle Para."

Guest Para Astaroth

"Sure thing, Krystal.  Take care."  He replied back and stepped into the dropship that was waiting for him. 

"Changed sides?  Die on you again?  What the hell have I missed?"  He said, looking down at himself and patting his body.  "All I remember was being waking up in some tent and watching some historic video, but something about it made my mind...  Feel out of whack."  He then shrugged, "Then, I everything went black until I woke up in a puddle of blood.  That's it."

Lupe sighed "Carry me back to the ship and I'll explain on the way."

Guest Para Astaroth

Marcus chuckled and picked her up, "Sure thing."  He began walking out of the throne room when all of a sudden, there was a loud shroaring sound and five Helghast ships poured out of the sky and flew over the Hellfurion capital.  Not long after, an armada of Hellfurion flagships followed them and the whole ground crew could only stare up at them in shock.  Marcus only glanced up at them as he continued on down the stairs with Lupe in his arms.  Sighing, "Jeezis, when will this war EVER end?!?"

Para's dropship zipped low to the ground as the flagships flew over head and the dropship disappeared into the clouds.  Soon, Para's dropship landed safely on one of the remaining flagship in the Vektran fleet.

"When they want to."LUpe saiafter she finsihed explaining everything

Meanwhile back on the Aurora in the medical bay. "Well this has never been tested before ,but let's see what we can do about it."Krystal sighed holding a strand Of Reguls hair in her fingers....(To be continued on the next part)

Tala  Finnaly able to Relax took a nice warm shower mostly to clean the dirt and blood from her fur

Guest Para Astaroth

(Hey, Julius, whenever you do your response, just end it there.  Just put like "To be continued..." or something)

Guest Julius Quasar

(sorry I fell behind again guys)

Para sighed and looked up, "I figured as much...  Do what you can, Krystal."  He then cocked his rifle and anger appeared amongst his brows.  Soon, the elevator slowed down and the throne room's doors were in plain view.  The elevator stopped and the barriers lowered slowly with a loud clang.  Para grunted and began walking towards the doors..

--------------------

"MY ORDERS DO NOT MEAN A THING TO A SON OF THE UNION!!!!  YOU WOULD HAVE IGNORED SUCH AN ORDER AND GONE TO JOIN YOUR BROTHERS FOR THEIR FINAL HOURS!!!!"  Scholar Razari snapped back and pointed the pistol to Maradic's chest.  "NOW, JOIN THE FALLEN VEKTRAN SOLDIERS THAT STARTED THIS GODFORSAKEN WAR!!!!

Another gunshot rang throughout the tower.

------------------

Para froze as he heard the first gunshot, then the pause, and the next gunshot.  "No......"  He muttered and looked to the others in anger.  "LETS MOVE!!!  NOW!!!"  Para then started sprinting up the stairs and to the throne room's doors.

Todd had heard the gunshot. "Damn..." he muttered.

'Scholar Razari we've come to take you into Custony."Tala growled.

"Do you mind Not killing anymore people Scholar I have enough problems as it is."Krystal growled. 'Para will Marcus be Alright?' Krystal thought to Para seeing Marcus lying on the floor.

"You're being taken into ISA Government Custody under section...something-or-other...you're in big trouble, buster!" said Todd.

Para didn't have time to think as he threw up his rifle and waiting for what Scholar Razari had to say.

Razari threw his pistol to the side and looked up the wall in front of him.  "I know what you are here for...  But your leaders are more afraid to take me in themselves that they send you low ranked soldiers to take me in."  He then looked over to them and started walking down the steps until he was standing in front of the group.  "Do you think this war is over?  IT IS NEVER OVER!!!  THERE WILL BE MORE!!!  AND!  I!  WILL!  DRIVE the Vektrans off my sacred land and RULE as the SCHOLAR OF FREEDOM--"

Suddenly, a gunshot rang from inside the throne room and a hole splattered onto the group.  They stepped back as Razari stared at the small hole in his chest, then slowly turning his head over his shoulder to the bloody Maradic --holding his bloody gut and holding a revolver pointing to Razari.  "Freedom...  *pant, pant*  My...  *Cough* Ass..."  Maradic stumbled from the lower step and fell onto his side --the breath leaving his lungs.

Razari's eyes rolled and he collasped onto his knees, staring at his bloody hands and then slowly to the group --His expression afraid, yet with sorrow.  "Madness......"  He whispererd out, then collapsed onto his back on the Hellfurion symbol on the floor.  A puddle of blood soon formed around Razari's dying body and blood was splattered onto his face.  "The madnesssss....  Beginnnssssss--er uhhhhh, kuhhhhh...  hhhhhhh....."  His final breaths left his lungs and he remained motionless on the floor -- the puddle expanding. 

Para sighed in disapproval and began to walk out the door.  Soon, Colonel Teplar stormed in with a seargent behind him --stopping Para.  "What happened?  Para?!  What happened to Scholar Razari...?!?!"  He ordered, looking into Para's eyes.  Para shook his head and walked out of the throne room.  He then sat on the steps of the throne room, his rifle between his legs, and staring out to the sky.

"Way to hog all the fun, Marcus." Todd said jokingly.

Para didn't respond and removed his headpiece, and lowered the scarf around his muzzle.  "No lifesigns.  I'm afraid he's dead, Krystal..."  Para said quietly, not looking directly to her.  "It's a pity he ended out that way..."

The Colonel froze and looked over to Lupe.  "........What?!........"  He then rushed to Lupe's side, looking at the dead body, and removing his helmet.  Marcus' eyes were both dialated and blood had stained his muzzle.  He remained lifeless. 

"GET AN EVAC AND A MEDIC IN HERE!!!!  NOW, GODDAMMIT!!!!"

"Uhh, Yes sir!"  The seargent immediately rushed out of the throne room and raising his rifle to the air as he raced down the steps.  "MEDIC!!!!  MEEDDIIIIICCCC!!!!"  He yelled and two medics stormed out from inside of a flagship.  They talked amongst one another before sprinting back up the stairs.

"Aww, s***!" Todd said, upon hearing about Marcus.

Para nodded as he picked up his rifle and began walking down the stairs.  Soon, more troops were running up the stairs and standing guard while one of the flagships started up it's engines. 

"Come on, Marcus...  Stay with us!"  The colonel said, leaning down on the medics as they worked.  Soon, one of the medics sewed up the hole in Marcus' back and then began operating on him from the front entry hole.  He sewed up a part of the lung that was cut open and drained the blood out before sewing it.  He then they held him down as a field medic handed him two defibulators.

"Alright, everyone stand back!"  The medics and the soldiers took a few steps back as the medic operating on him rubbed the difibulators together until he heard the confirmation tone and placed it onto Marcus' chests.  "CLEAR!!!"  He yelled and Marcus' body jumped from the sudden surge of energy flowing through him.  His eyes soon undialated and he shot up, holding a pistol out --breathing heavily.  "Marcus, calm down!  You're alright!"  The medic said and a few of the soldiers patted each other's shoulders and murmurs started arousing inside the throne room.

Outside, Para's ears perked up and he turned around.  "Do...  you girls hear that?"

Todd joined Para outside.

"Marcus...is...alive!?" said Todd.

Marcus was helped to his feet as he looked around --Confusion on his face.  A few claps arose from the group and Marcus just stared at the people clapping.  "What in the hell just happened here...?"  He mumbled and walked slowly out of the croud.  "Colonel," he began, saluting him.  "Mind telling me what the f*** just happened?"

"Marcus," Colonel Teplar began, "You're going to need to ask one of the girls that left."

"Girls, sir?"  He asked, tilting his head.  "What gir--  Where's Lupe?!?!"

"Marcus, calm down.  She's fine.  She's not hurt one bit."  Colonel then stepped towards Marcus and rested a hand on his shoulder.  "She was by your side when you were dead."  Marcus soon stretched a smirk on his lips and lowered his head.

"That's my girl..."  He then looked up and saw Scholar Razari liing on the floor in a puddle of blood.  "So, is that the bastard that we were supposedly going to take prisoner?"

"Unfortunately, yes.  But I'm afraid that's not going to happen now."

"Heh, no joke.  Not with a bullet hole through the chest."  Soon, a few soldiers laid a jade green-ish cloth over Razari's body and they turned around, walking out of the throne room.

Todd was glad to hear that Marcus was alive after all.

Marcus chuckled and picked her up, "Sure thing."  He began walking out of the throne room when all of a sudden, there was a loud shroaring sound and five Helghast ships poured out of the sky and flew over the Hellfurion capital.  Not long after, an armada of Hellfurion flagships followed them and the whole ground crew could only stare up at them in shock.  Marcus only glanced up at them as he continued on down the stairs with Lupe in his arms.  Sighing, "Jeezis, when will this war EVER end?!?"

Para's dropship zipped low to the ground as the flagships flew over head and the dropship disappeared into the clouds.  Soon, Para's dropship landed safely on one of the remaining flagship in the Vektran fleet.

"Crap sandwich, these guys don't give up!" Todd commented.  He then boarded the dropship with the others...

"Good to be out of there." Todd said, relaxing.

"When they want to."LUpe saiafter she finsihed explaining everything

Meanwhile back on the Aurora in the medical bay. "Well this has never been tested before ,but let's see what we can do about it."Krystal sighed holding a strand Of Reguls hair in her fingers....(To be continued on the next part)

Tala  Finnaly able to Relax took a nice warm shower mostly to clean the dirt and blood from her fur

Todd changed out of his Helghast Uniform, and took a shower.  He planned to incinerate it later.

(Hey, Julius, whenever you do your response, just end it there.  Just put like "To be continued..." or something)

Todd sighed, and rested up for his trip home.

Guest Para Astaroth

Colonel Teplar heard the ships flying overhead and walked out of the tower, staring to the skies.  "By god...  GET THE MEN BACK TO THEIR SHIPS!!!  THIS WAR JUST GOT A LITTLE MORE HAIRY!!!!!!" 

Soon, all of the dropships were loaded again and they all set off back to their flagships while the Hellfurion/Helghast flagships flew off into the distance --disappearing among the clouds.

Amongst the silence on the tower's amass of dead bodies, a soldier in cloths and armor over them along with a Hellfurion helmet with the eye lenses smashed out, stood with a futuristic-like rifle as his loose cloths rattled in the wind.  "War..."  He said in a low, disapproving tone.  "War never changes..."  He then began walking over the bodies as the wind began to pick up.

Who is this new character that has arisen from the ashes of the Razari's demise?  How much longer is the war against the Vektrans and Hellfurions last?  What will become of each faction after the war, if it ever ends? 

The war tale continues on as loose ends will be tied.  Until then...

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

For real this time!!!

Guest Julius Quasar

(Sorry for the premature locking, Para.  Great Job, and Great Job on the RP.)

Upon arrival back to Corneria, Todd greeted Lola again, and told her what happened.  General Pepper, Peppy, and an ISA Diplomat had greeted him, and after Todd had told them everything, they apologized for putting him at risk.  Todd was cool about it, and received a monetary reward for his service.  He had found his clothes and weapons he had shipped back to his home, McCloud Hall, and after he and Lola went out for a fine first class mean, and dancing at one of the hottest nightclubs in Corneria City, they then had a cookout with Todd's Helghast uniform, and Todd kept his Helghast Combat Rifle, Combat Pistol, and Combat Knife.