Starzone: Liberation

Guest Para Astaroth

Guest Para Astaroth

*Before I start, I would like to set a few rules here:

1.  NO GOD MODDING!!!  I believe that's always a restricted rule

2.  You may swear, but keep it at a bare amount; for instance your character you're roleplaying as gets shot and curses at the wound whenever he/she realizes it.  EX:  Marcus' arm then recoils, shooting a small amount of blood out.  "DAMMIT," He curses, "Sniper!"

3.  Include as many FC's as you want, but try to keep the special abilities at a bare minimum.  I won't be using every one of my FC's due to the fact that they have certain special abilities; like Cole, Shirrage, and Scarr.

And overall, HAVE FUN!!

And another thing:  There will be small to medium amounts of blood in this RP since it's a war RP, and the game Killzone IS a graphic FPS game.

Let's start, shall we?  You may come in as you wish.*

Off in the Vectarian base on Seputar, flagships sat on their launch pads like towering monuments as the sun's rays flared against them; casting towering shadows down on the base.  The exhausts from the rocket boosters hissed and blew steam out while the engineers were making final adjustments to them.  There were hundreds, even thousands, of troops stationed on the lower decks from the launch pads and some of them were standing at projector television channels of Scholar Visari giving his Hellfurion speech. 

"The Hellfurions play a martyr as we tried to show peace negotiations.  Without showing any signs of reasoning with them upon their arrival on Vecta, they brought this war on themselves!  The ISA will put a stop to this tyranny and place their leader, Scholar Visari, under public ISA arrest."  The voice chanted over the speakers of every projection.  Murmurs were arousing about at every projector and few of the soldiers stopped for only brief moments to get a glimpse of what their comrads were watching; mostly grunting and walking on.

Down the hall, a red fox with a cybernetic eyepatch over his right eye stood in front of a certain projector, rubbing his chin slowly, while crossed leg and his arms folded.  He tilted his head just a little to see a trojectory path his squad would go through the enemy lines and take the offensive through the flanks;  he didn't see much success in this approach.

"So, what's your idea on our route, Marcus?"  Para spoke up, walking to Marcus' side.  Marcus glanced for a moment at Para, then back at the projection. 

"Not much of a great one," He began, "but it's worth a shot.  I'm not doing this for the ISA; I'm doing it because I served as a soldier.  I can't ever change that."

"Likewise,"  Para agreed, nodding to Marcus, "We both share a common element on the battleground."  He looked over at Marcus, "We are both scarred from death and war; Neither of us can erase what we've seen and done."  Marcus closed his eye, momentarily, then back open to the projection. 

"I strongly agree." Marcus said quietly.  Para moved to the side of the projection and turned to Marcus.

"So, where's our little route we're taking?"  Marcus stepped up and fingered their route his squad and Para's would be taking.  After Marcus explained it more clearly to him, Para cocked his head and looked at Marcus with extreme concern.  "...You sure this plan is going to work?  I know it's a smart one, but who knows where the Hellfurions are going to be stationed for our arrival."

"-sigh-...  Let's just hope for the best and just get this war over with...  I need a vacation as it is..."  Marcus sighed and started walking down the hall towards the batallion of soldiers and projections, with Para tagging beside him.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Star Fox Runner

• Braux

• Matrilwood

(hmm give me  a second to work up a few thing snad I'll enter with 4 characters kursed and my three she-wolves you should already be familair with two of them. they're all telepaths so they won't be extrremely super godmoddy.)

Prepare your defenses for the AURORA!  The Aura is a Cerinian righteous class destroyer.

Krystal stood on the bridge of the Aurora a hologram of  a white Vixen ,Serena the ship board Ai and her standing near a holo table displaying their current location and the gate they had gone through. "As you can see Krystal it was a blind Jump we have no records from either the Lylat or Cerinian files of our location"Serena said to the blue Vixen. "I see well scan for anything we need to get our bearings before something happens" Krystal replied.

"On it." Serena replied running the scanners to pick up any information out in front of the Aurora

Meanwhile in her  private room on the Aurora, Ruby Raibyde, just out of the shower walked in front of a mirror in her room dropping the towel she had wrapped around herself, she looked over her well toned bare female black furred body paying special notice to her female specific features.  Walking over to her dresser she  grabbed her undergarments, her first layer of clothes black sports bra and panties, she slowly slipped them on.

Then grabbing her second layer of clothes a dragon skin leotard that would match her fur so perfectly it would be impossible to tell if  she  had scales in the shape of a leotard growing naturally on her or if it was a actual leotard, she slipped it on.

Next  she peered over to her last layer of clothes , a black  jumpsuit similar to Krystal's ,but in her own colors, she slipped into the pants and zipped the back up making sure her socks were on before she had slipped into the pants, finally she slipped her legs into her black boots.

Finished dressing herself she looked in the mirror again,brushing aside a strand of  hair from her eyes she was content with her look. With a nod she walked towards the door of her room  heading into the hallway turned so that she walked to the bridge.

In another  private room on the Aurora, Tala Raibyde, just out of the shower walked in front of a mirror in her room dropping the towel she had wrapped around herself, she looked over her well toned bare female black furred body paying special notice to her female specific features.  Walking over to her dresser she  grabbed her undergarments, her first layer of clothes white sports bra and panties, she slowly slipped them on.

Then grabbing her second layer of clothes a dragon skin leotard that would match her fur so perfectly it would be impossible to tell if  she  had scales in the shape of a leotard growing naturally on her or if it was a actual leotard, she slipped it on.

Next  she peered over to her last layer of clothes , a white  jumpsuit similar to Krystal's ,but in her own colors, she slipped into the pants and zipped the back up making sure her socks were on before she had slipped into the pants, finally she slipped her legs into her white  boots.

Finished dressing herself she looked in the mirror again,brushing aside a strand of  hair from her eyes, after looking at the mirror again she was content with her look. With a nod she walked towards the door of her room  heading into the hallway turned so that she walked to the bridge.

A grey she- wolf known as Lupe Tiber walked into the bridge "KRystal have any idea where we are?" The Grey she-wolf asked.

The holgram Vixen and Blue vixen turned to the She-wolf and shook their heads "no."

Guest Para Astaroth

(hmm give me  a second to work up a few thing snad I'll enter with 4 characters kursed and my three she-wolves you should already be familair with two of them. they're all telepaths so they won't be extrremely super godmoddy.)

(Take your time, Kursed)

(Take your time, Kursed)

(I did I just copied a old intro I used in another roleplay.

Guest Para Astaroth

(Alright, kool  :wink:)

Marcus continued walking down the hall until he shuffled up a ramp and onto the massive launch pads.  He stared up at one particular one, shielding his eyes from the sun, and read the ship's name imprinted in huge bold lettering:  "VRK-1259 'Normany 1'." 

"I suppose thats OUR ship, huh?" Para questioned, standing beside Marcus and staring up at the ship as well.

"No, ours is down there at pad Delta.  It's named the 'Wyntur 5'"  Marcus answered back by pointing across the deck to the other ships.  Para walked up to the Normany 1 and stared up at it with his hands placed on his hips. 

"You know,"  Para started, "I have not seen a flagship in nearly a decade's time."  He turned and walked back towards Marcus.  "But..."  He glanced up at Marcus, "It was shot out of the sky faster than a bullet; never stood a chance." 

Marcus didn't know how to answer back; he didn't want to sound rude or disrespectful, so his lips were sealed.  All he did was nod. 

Marcus and Para, both, remained outside just staring at the clouds and looking at their reflections on the lake.  Para was fiddling with his arm communicator while Marcus remained as still as a statue; staring off in the distance as the wind gently blew against him, making him furr bristle with it, and his silver hair swaying back along in the wind's direction.

The Aurora moved towards teh planet that Marcus and Para were on  it could  be seen as a small star moving towards the planet it's weapons and shields were off for now so it didn't seem all that threatning.

(Any way I can join in this with my character Dash?)

(your welcome to come aboard the Aurora if you don't mind Ruby being all over him..)

(your welcome to come aboard the Aurora if you don't mind Ruby being all over him..)

(Heh, Okay)

Dash Rylan sat back in a chair in a rec area of the Aurora, staring out a viewport at the stars, it always just felt peaceful staring out into space. He had agreed to accompany Ruby on the ship for the time being, but after the blind jump, he was wondering just what would be in store for them.

Ruby Changed her direction  Walkign towards the Rec room from the hallway she ran into Tal who was walking  beside her "Oof!" the two she-wolves shouted kncking into each other.

"Sorry Tala."Ruby apologized.

"It's alright Ruby.."Tala replied getting back up.

Ruby continued into the Rec room  finding Dash she snuck up behind him, reaching out her arms to his shoulders, rubbing them.

Dash jumped surprised at the sudden touch on his shoulders, snapping out of his reverie. He turned and saw that it was Ruby, letting himself smile.

"Hey Ruby. How are you doing?"

"Fine. You?"Ruby replied simply still massaging the red fox's shoulders with her hands, She peered out the window. "Although I sense a bit of uncertainty in you, Dash  what's on your mind?"

"Fine. You?"Ruby replied simply still massaging the red fox's shoulders with her hands, She peered out the window. "Although I sense a bit of uncertainty in you, Dash  what's on your mind?"

Dash sighed and scratched between his eyes. "I don't know, I'm just wondering why Krystal would make a blind jump into the middle of deep space." Dash looked back at Ruby, "I just feel that something is about to happen."

(I'm going to wait until Para gets back before I post again.)

Dash sighed and scratched between his eyes. "I don't know, I'm just wondering why Krystal would make a blind jump into the middle of deep space." Dash looked back at Ruby, "I just feel that something is about to happen."

(I'm going to wait until Para gets back before I post again.)

"Well it's either that or we burn up on Solar, Because someone fooled with the  navigation controls sending us straight into the  lava planet."Ruby told Dash.

Guest Para Astaroth

Soon, Para recieved a signal transmitting from Vectra's atmosphere, then he glanced over at Marcus, whom was still standing still, staring in the distance, with his fists jammed into his coat pockets.  "Hey,"  He started, "I'm getting something.  You might want to come over and see where it's coming from."

Marcus looked over and walked over to Para, looking down at his arm communicator that showed the planet and a signal off the atmosphere.  He looked up and saw the Aurora's ship and cocked a half smile.  "I know that ship," he mumbled. "That's Krystal's new ship; maybe the Cornerians asked her to come after all..."

"At least we will have some more reliable reinforcements.  That's our main weapon, for now."  Para continued and knelt down at the edge of the landing pads.  Soon, Marcus' and Para's communicator's went off and the Colonel's channel became broadcasted to all allied channels listening onto their frequencies.

"Colonel Tepler to all allied forces; Proceed down to sector 7 and to the debriefing chamber.  We are to plan our evassive manuvers when we touch down."  The Colonel's voice echoed throughout the base and echoed all around the surrounded areas.  Para and Marcus just glanced at one another, nodded, and started walking back towards the ramp. 

"So, do you think he will be talking about your plan to flank the Hellfurions?"  Para questioned, just looking over at Marcus halfly.  Marcus shrugged and kept looking straight ahead of him at the ramp.

Within minutes, they were walking back down the ramp and following the battalion of troops heading down to sector 7; glancing over at the projections as they showed the ISA national symbol and it's moto:  "Justice is the right of all sentient beings!"

The Aurora stopped  achiving Orbit of the nearest planet.

"Krystal I sense a familiar presence here like someone I know among all the others."Lupe told the Cerinian.

Krystal Nodded "Well at least we ended up somewhere  where someoen is familaiar Krystal replied

Tala  the White Wolf twin of Ruby walked into the bridge "Mom what's up?"She asked Krystal

"Nothing for Now Tala go and relax.'KRystal told her adopted daughter with a slight nod.

Tala nodded back and headed back towards her room.

Guest Para Astaroth

As Marcus and Para sat amongst the rest of the army of troops and listening in on the Colonel's plan, Marcus' ears perked up and he looked to his sides a little quickly, then stared back at the colonel while he instructed his troops.  Para glanced over to Marcus and shoved his shoulder a little easily, "Hey,"  He whispered, "What's the matter?  Something is bothering you; I can tell."

"It's nothing," Marcus assured Para, shaking his head.  "I just thought I heard something."  Although Para accepted Marcus' lie, Marcus' eyes wandered off to the sides and thought that whatever he felt, it felt familiar before.  He just shrugged it off and continued listening on to the Colonel.

"Krystal we've achieved orbit of the nearest planet anything else you want me to do?"

"Clean up the rooms."KRystal giggled " No nothing thank you Serena."She finshed

Serena laughed "Right I'll be here if you need me."The hologram Vixen replied fading away

Dash saw another ship come into view as he looked out the viewport. "There's another ship out there." he said to Ruby, "Looks Cornerian, that's good news!" Dash turned back to Ruby, "So I assume we'll be going into combat?" he asked.

Dash saw another ship come into view as he looked out the viewport. "There's another ship out there." he said to Ruby, "Looks Cornerian, that's good news!" Dash turned back to Ruby, "So I assume we'll be going into combat?" he asked.

"If you can keep up We don't have arwings."Ruby smiled.

"If you can keep up We don't have arwings."Ruby smiled.

"If we go on the ground, I'll be of some use." said Dash, "If we encounter fighters, I can work an AA Cannon on the ship."

"If we go on the ground, I'll be of some use." said Dash, "If we encounter fighters, I can work an AA Cannon on the ship."

"We have fighters dash just not Arwings."Ruby replied  increasing the firmness of her massage of the red Fox's shoulders. "And Serena takes care of the Cannons."Ruby added.

Lupe put her paw under her muzzle thinking. who is It I feel that's familair She thought to herself

Guest Para Astaroth

"Marcus,"  The Colonel spoke up, looking right at Marcus from the center of the chamber with his hands behind his back, then the troops leaned out of the way, staring at Marcus.  His ears perked up as he heard his name.  "Will you stand for just a moment?"

"Certainly, sir."  Marcus responded back, standing to his feet, and staring at the Colonel only. 

"THIS WILL BE YOUR SENIOR OFFICER TO REPORT TO!  IF YOU ARE IN A CRISIS AND NEED ASSISTANCE, CALL HIM AND HE, OR A HANDFULL OF HIS MEN, WILL CONVERGE ON YOUR POSITION AND AID YOU BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE!  DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?"  The Colonel said while keeping his finger pointed at Marcus, and looking around at the troops.  Soon, there was an uproar of 'Yes, sir's and the Colonel nodded to Marcus, "At ease, Admiral."  Marcus saluted him and took his seat.  Soon, the Colonel called Para's name and he, also, stood up but with his hands behind his back.  Eyes were all on him and the Colonel as he instructed the troops to report to him for reconisance missions and sabotage missions.  "At ease, Luitenent."  The Colonel ordered and Para took his seat immediately. 

"AT 1400, YOU ARE BE STATIONED ON YOUR SHIPS AND WILL BE SCHEDULED TO LAUNCH AT APPROXIAMTELY 1435.  DISMISSED!"  All of troops, including Marcus and Para, all got up and headed out the doors like in huge clusters.  Most of the troops were talking amongst themselves, but Marcus and Para remained silent until they were out of the debreifing chamber and were back in the main hall with the projectors.

Minutes passed and the main A.I. terminal spoke over the intercom of the base, "Time is:  12:45 P.M.  Estimated time for launch of ISA ships:  One hour and fifty minutes"  Marcus and Para looked up at the ceiling as the voice echoed throughout the base and turned their attention back ahead of them. 

"Guess they set their timers ahead of time before the debriefing, huh?"  Para observed with no tone to his voice.  Marcus nodded and looked to his side at the soldiers convulsing amongst each other while they watched interviews and different ISA broadcasts.

The armada of Cornerian ships that were stationed outside the atmosphere soon scanned the Aurora and moved to their sides for the ship to dock.  An ISA A.I. popped up inside the Aurora and spoke, "Welcome to planet Vectra!  Your ship is granted as the following:  Ally.  You may proceed to docking bay Zeta, near the flagship 'Normandy 1'.  Have a pleasant day!"  The A.I. signed out and faded as the ships were docked on several orbital stations off the planet.

"Some AI not even polite humpH!" Serena huffed pointing her muzzle upward "Comencing dockign proceudures Eta 00:60 Seconds."Serena said as the Aurora moved it's cannons swiveling around as Serena made sure the joints worked.

Krystal laughed at Serena's outburst  that's what she liked about the Cerinian Ai Like  Cortana from the halos Series she had a sense of humor.

"We have fighters dash just not Arwings."Ruby replied  increasing the firmness of her massage of the red Fox's shoulders. "And Serena takes care of the Cannons."Ruby added.

Dash relaxed as Ruby massaged his shoulders, it was comforting. "As long as you're fighting by my side, I'll be okay." he said.

"Welcome to planet Vectra!  Your ship is granted as the following:  Ally.  You may proceed to docking bay Zeta, near the flagship 'Normandy 1'.  Have a pleasant day!"

Dash listened as the communication came through the loudspeakers. "Well, I guess we'll be moving soon."