can peopel in lylat have pets?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. can peopel in lylat have pets?

• Yes!
    • huh???
    • NO!
    • FISHIES!(Yes)

Guest Matt macdowel

I'll let you go away without a warning just this time, because you are a new member, but this community is well known to be polite, so please, don't address people like that  :P

ok im sorry. wait we can't cuss at all?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asper Sarnoff

• X-Gamer

• CR4CK3RW0LF

• Mr. Krystal

you can curse, to a degree, as long as you don't address members with said curses.

Also the std thing you posted about a few post ago was unnecessary.

so much for keeping virginy

and so is this this is about pet's not Virginity or sex that is not a topic we should be discussing here ,please get back on topic or I will have to ask a admin to lock this topic before it becomes  a spam topic or flame war.

i care and u should 2

do u want to live longer?

You have clearly been misinformed about sex, probably by American Abstinence Only education, which instills fear in young children in teens about sex and STDs. Allow me to enlighten you with a simple Google search, with the very first result, published on Softpedia. 20 Reasons Why Sex is Good for You (Be warned this DOES contain EDUCATIONAL information on the benefits of sexual activity, and does not in any way condone sex among minors)

Sex does have unfortunate effects, but the way I see it, the good outweighs the bad as long as you aren't being an idiot about it.

And with that, this discussion is over in this topic. If you want to discuss this further, the PM system is at your disposal.

People, back on topic, don't make me lock this one  :facepalm:

Lock it please I've seen too much k_e_eek.gif

Guest FoXXX

I'm still thinking that Lylat pets would be the birds and things on Zoness/Solar etc, or maybe other things we have yet to see?

I think it would be just freakin weird. O_o; For the to have conventional human pets, that is. Maybe they have pets out of feral species indignant to the planet? Since that's technically what we did when we made our own pets.

Actually, we'd prefer you didn't curse at all, but we decided not to ban it outright.

Anyone who have a somewhat decent vocabulary doesn't have to resort to cursing to get his/her points across. Cursing is a sign of imaturety, and you will realise you get taken more serious if you don't resort to it.

Anyone who have a somewhat decent vocabulary doesn't have to resort to cursing to get his/her points across. Cursing is a sign of imaturety, and you will realise you get taken more serious if you don't resort to it.

true.

Guest Matt macdowel

unfortunly if u live in my town, you hear cussing or crusing all the time no joke.

lets put it theres alot of punks in my school so it kinda gets stuck in you.

unfortunly if u live in my town, you hear cussing or crusing all the time no joke.

lets put it theres alot of punks in my school so it kinda gets stuck in you.

I'm sorry you have to deal with that in your school, but that behavior is unacceptable here, you can go "well damn, this is a good game" or things like that, that's ok, but cursing all the time, that's going overboard, we are trying to provide a safe, polite environment in this forum  :P

I'm sorry you have to deal with that in your school, but that behavior is unacceptable here, you can go "well damn, this is a good game" or things like that, that's ok, but cursing all the time, that's going overboard, we are trying to provide a safe, polite environment in this forum  :P

I never understood why americans think damn as a cuss. It's a bit like Hell, or "Be quite".

Guest Matt macdowel

im sorry i don't mean to swear unless its neccersey or its for a joke or something

I never understood why americans think damn as a cuss. It's a bit like Hell, or "Be quite".

Curse words aren't defined by a specific set of words, they are the intent combined with the slang origin. Saying the name of certain body parts are perfectly acceptable in biological discussion. Using the slang term for those body parts as a derogatory or inappropriate manner is looked down upon. Damn means to condemn someone to their doom. Few people use it appropriately these days, making it a meaningless expletive to add meaningless power to otherwise normal speech. When people use Hell as an expletive, it is also a misuse. I've never heard "be quite" used as an expletive before.

Guest FoXXX

Curse words aren't defined by a specific set of words, they are the intent combined with the slang origin. Saying the name of certain body parts are perfectly acceptable in biological discussion. Using the slang term for those body parts as a derogatory or inappropriate manner is looked down upon. Damn means to condemn someone to their doom. Few people use it appropriately these days, making it a meaningless expletive to add meaningless power to otherwise normal speech. When people use Hell as an expletive, it is also a misuse. I've never heard "be quite" used as an expletive before.

Yeah, damn and Hell are the most used words in the bible :P

Guest Julius Quasar

BACK ON TOPIC:

I noticed that they have the Kani from planet Zoness for eating, the Z-Gulls and Z-Serpents are local wildlife on planet Zoness, but AFAIK there's never any indication of pets in the Star Fox series, not in the games, the comics.

...the closest thing you get are the BFMAODAD creatures, which restore your health/life bar after you die, and the Scarabs, used as currency in SF-Adv.

The Saurian "Sharpclaw Tribe" breed "Pukpuk Birds" for their eggs as a delicacy.

Guest FoXXX

BACK ON TOPIC:

I noticed that they have the Kani from planet Zoness for eating, the Z-Gulls and Z-Serpents are local wildlife on planet Zoness, but AFAIK there's never any indication of pets in the Star Fox series, not in the games, the comics.

...the closest thing you get are the BFMAODAD creatures, which restore your health/life bar after you die, and the Scarabs, used as currency in SF-Adv.

The Saurian "Sharpclaw Tribe" breed "Pukpuk Birds" for their eggs as a delicacy.

Forgot about pukpuk birds lol

Yeah, damn and Hell are the most used words in the bible :P

I dunno where you got that info from, but it's not true.

Pets for the lylat system would probably, I think, be bugs or fishes. (as long as their not monsters or life like like aporoids.)

:krystal: OOOH im gonna name this cat Julius, this one macdowel, oh and this ones kinda serious so i will name him after my ex...

*waves arms up and down and squeals like an anime fan*

looks like krystal has too many pets now XD *bows to moderator* ok ok back on topic....

i would say they would be a bit like sci-fi-ish pets, you ever see avatar the last airbender? when they take the names of animals and put them into a literal translation, some great species have been formed there!

probably nothing like earthly pets seeing as fox getting a pet dog? what the hell would bill think???  :bill:

then again it would make for some great lol moments like the one above ^  :)

fish would seem acceptable... though i never really liked fish as pets... they dont really alert you when they need to be fed...

and thats why i dont keep fish... :( or any aquatic animals for that matter, fish tanks are a B***H to clean...

• 2 weeks later...

I always wonder, not only about whether they can have pets, but do they eat meat? I mean, wouldn't Falco feel a little strange eating poultry/fowl?  :wink:

Guest FoXXX

I always wonder, not only about whether they can have pets, but do they eat meat? I mean, wouldn't Falco feel a little strange eating poultry/fowl?  :wink:

They eat Solar birds :)

:krystal: OOOH im gonna name this cat Julius, this one macdowel, oh and this ones kinda serious so i will name him after my ex...

*waves arms up and down and squeals like an anime fan*

Hey Krystal, don´t forget me!

On-topic, I think it would be possible for them to have mechanical/robotic pets.

Say, like the movies were a kid has a robot dog, or bird... I have even seen robotic pets UFO-style!

What about little alien creatures that would work the same way as domestic cats and dogs?