The Fast Food Thread

Lucid McCloud

In the north east (and maybe other places) theres a restaurant chain called White Castle, but down in the south where i live we have a similar chain called Krystal's. its my fave fast-food restaurant and i just realized Krystals has Krystal in the name...

Just another reason to love it :)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DZComposer

• Fox-Shot

• Lucid McCloud

• MarekMcCloud

In the north east (and maybe other places) theres a restaurant chain called White Castle, but down in the south where i live we have a similar chain called Krystal's. its my fave fast-food restaurant and i just realized Krystals has Krystal in the name...

yeah i've seen those.

I'm pretty sure they're actually the same.

It's like Rally's and Checker's. In some places it's Rally's, in some places it's Checker's.

the Krystal out of Krystals thing hit me when my 1st period class had a duscusion. we (my class) are pretty sure they are not the same.

And the Checkers/Rallys thing don't they have both names at each store? least on the cups?

lol thats funny

I've never seen one of those (at least in Michigan)

Oooh, white castle gives you gas  :?

well, I'm more of a "Sonic" anyway  :lol:

Don't forget Gamecrazy!

Gamestop and EB games are the same company, Gamecrazy is it's own company.

Gamestop and EB games are the same company, Gamecrazy is it's own company.

I didn't know about the Gamestop+EB Games thing but I know that Hollywood video semi/owns Gamecrazy.

I'm sensing thread de-railment  O_o

I've never eaten at White Castle. I live in Texas, we don't have any, and when I went to New York City, I ate better food than fast food. My brother went, though. He said it was decent.

I have eaten at a Krystal. The nearest one to me in in San Antonio, and is about 50 miles away from me (Only been there a couple of times. I don't drive 50 miles for fast food, that's dumb). It's decent, though I think Whataburger is much better.

Carl's Jr (Hardee's in some parts of the county) tastes just like Burger Kind to me. Both are meh. McDonald's is nasty. Wendy's is meh. Sonic is pretty good.

They Krystal in San Antonio is a kind of weird hybrid fast food joint. It has a drive-in like sonic, but also has a drive-thru and an indoor dining room.

I don't think I'll ever see a White Castle down here. Nor will the North see a Krystal. According to Wikipedia, they made a pact with eachother to not cross the Mason Dixon Line.

lol thats funny

I've never seen one of those (at least in Michigan)

Oooh, white castle gives you gas  :?

well, I'm more of a "Sonic" anyway  :lol:

You live in the big mitten too? Awesome, which part of the state.

Also, here in Northern Michigan, we don't even have White Castle, Krystals, or the other places you guys are talking about. All we have are the world/nationwide chains like Burger King & McDonalds.

BK is better though.

And the Checkers/Rallys thing don't they have both names at each store? least on the cups?

I actually don't know the answer to this. :P Our Checker's closed last year.

Also, I completely forgot about Carl Jr's! Wow, there are a lot of things like this.

Carl's Jr (Hardee's in some parts of the county) tastes just like Burger Kind to me. Both are meh. McDonald's is nasty. Wendy's is meh. Sonic is pretty good.

Yeah, in Iowa, they are called Hardee's, they are really good, much better than burger king (Their cheese is crusty) Wendy's is good, Sonic is also good, but expensive.  But now I know that Carl's Jr. is real, not just something from Idiocracy.

Speaking of restaurants, Nebraska has a good one called "Runza" which makes runzas were it's like a bread roll with meat in it, I don't care for those, but they make great burgers.

this thread is making me hungry... even though I've never heard of 90% of the restaurants mentioned here...

Guest Julius Quasar

Holy F***ing Asscrackers!

No way!  :shock:

I never ate at White Castle...or at Krystal's..we don't have those here in "KOMMI3FORNIA"

Wendy's is awesome

Burger King is...a victim of regicide...(it sucks)

McDonalds is crap...

In-N-Out sucks

Carl's Junior/Hardees rules!

Sonic sucks, gave me sonic diarrhea

A & W used to be great, now they're just a sad shadow of their former self...

Dairy Queen is awesome.

:krystal: "Oh, look, darlings, Panther is pulling up to the

drive through window now!" *spits in Panther's burger and beverage*

Here in Missouri, it's White Castle, Hardees, and Rallys.

I don't really like White Castle, they put onions inside the burgers, and I CAN'T STAND onions.

I'm more of a Sonic guy myself, I love getting a Sonic burger with mozzarella sticks.

Dairy Queen is awesome.

I beg to differ... In fact, you're the only person I've ever seen say that.

I will insert a caveat and say that they have some decent ice cream based items, but in terms of their food, I'd rather eat at Burger King.

I will insert a caveat and say that they have some decent ice cream based items, but in terms of their food, I'd rather eat at Burger King.

From where I come from, A LOT of people love dairy queen -- mainly because of the ice cream stuff though.

I'm with you there DZ, Dairy Queen's ice cream is good, but not their food. I happen to LOVE Burger King, I'll eat at McDonalds if I have to, but if I have a choice between the two, I choose Burger King.

Still like Sonic the best though.

Guest FoXXX

I also think DQ is awesome, I got really sick one time after eating at BK :(

EDIT

I was just thinking, the city that I live in had the oldest operating DQ in the world, they only served Vanilla since it's so old, our city had it torn down. bastards...

Guest Julius Quasar

Well their ice cream is good, no doubt...yes, some of the DQ's suck, but I been to one in Huntington Beach, CA., and it was pretty damn good.

I also think DQ is awesome, I got really sick one time after eating at BK :(

EDIT

I was just thinking, the city that I live in had the oldest operating DQ in the world, they only served Vanilla since it's so old, our city had it torn down. bastards...

The local BK's where I live suck ass, especially the one by Pasadena Crappy College

sucks they tore down your local DQ, man...

Guest FoXXX

Well their ice cream is good, no doubt...yes, some of the DQ's suck, but I been to one in Huntington Beach, CA., and it was pretty damn good.

The local BK's where I live suck ass, especially the one by Pasadena Crappy College

sucks they tore down your local DQ, man...

There is another one, but they tore down something that can't be replaced :(

Guest Julius Quasar

sorry to hear that, FoXXX

:krystal: "Slippy, I need you to clean out the loo, again, dear..."

:slippy: "Are you serious!?  No!  Not again!  Last time,

it was literally 'only on the floor', they didn't even try to aim for the toilet..."

:krystal: "GO!"

:slippy: *grumbles, goes to clean bathroom*

:wolf: "I'm so hungry."

:leon: "Hi 'Mr. Hungry', can I call you 'so'?"

:krystal: *spits in Wolf's and Leon's food and beverages*

can someone send me a pic of that restaurant called krystal's and the other one called gamecrazy? you don't need to send me a pic of white castle, i've already saw it on a movie.