• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DZComposer

• Fox-Shot

• Lucid McCloud

• MarekMcCloud

Guest Julius Quasar

say Julias do you have little ceasers or pizza hut in your town?

No, but we do have:

Domino's (nat'l chain)

The Pizza Company (small, regional but very profitable chain, I like these guys a lot)

Village Pizzaria (independent, terrible, I hope those stupid racist bastards go outta business).

Casey's

Pizza Hut

Papa Johns

Only ones that I know of.

Good 'ol Casey's, I like state exclusives (though Casey's are starting to spread around Nebraska)

Guest Matt macdowel

No, but we do have:

Domino's (nat'l chain)

The Pizza Company (small, regional but very profitable chain, I like these guys a lot)

Village Pizzaria (independent, terrible, I hope those stupid racist bastards go outta business).

there racist? but u guys have no little ceasers?

Little Caesar's uses the nastiest cheese on the planet. I can't eat it without gagging.

There are several local independent pizza shops in my town, and they all beat the chains (all of them) hands down.

We used to have a Pizza place called "Bread Deux" (pronounced "Bread Dough").  Though it's part of a chain, it's still very good, and it's part of a very small chain, sadly, they sold the place, I don't remember what building on the town square it used to be.

Guest Matt macdowel

Little Caesar's uses the nastiest cheese on the planet. I can't eat it without gagging.

There are several local independent pizza shops in my town, and they all beat the chains (all of them) hands down.

what do u think of hungry howeis!

Guest Julius Quasar

Agreed.  Their cheese tastes like plastic.

Pizza Hut is too damn greasy.

Domino's heats (burns) their pizza with heat lamps, not real oven baking techniques.

Guest Matt macdowel

u guys have no taste in pizza i found little ceasers cheese good and domians idk! pizza hut not rlly

your town ain't very good is it :'(

Guest Julius Quasar

your town ain't very good is it :'(

my town is good in its own way....

back OT,

I like Boston Market, they're pretty good...

Guest Matt macdowel

my town is good in its own way....

back OT,

I like Boston Market, they're pretty good...

sorry didn't mean anything offense

oh boston market what kind of fast food company are they?

u guys have no taste in pizza i found little ceasers cheese good

Uh, I believe it is you that has no taste in pizza if you claimed that Little Caesar's is good. Little Caesar's is all about low cost. I don't think they even use real cheese (likely "pasteurized processed cheese food" instead). That's like claiming that Natural Light is a better beer than Guinness. It's laughable.

Best pizza I ever had was in a small pizza shop in New York City. Fresh cheese and fresh pepperoni, fresh crust made to order, not bathed in grease. I'm pissed that I can't get it on a regular basis (I live in Texas, so NYC isn't exactly a day trip for me).

Valentino's is a local independent place in my town that does New York style pies. They're good, but they do not compare to REAL New York pizza.

I can't say that New York pizza is the best as I haven't been to Chicago yet, but if I ever go, I will eat the pizza there, too and make a decision.

As far as the chains go, I do Papa John's. Haven't tried Domino's since their reformulation yet, so I can't make any claims about it. Though, honestly, all the chains aren't that great. The only reason I do chains is that I can order online and pay online (convenience). If I want quality, I go to Valentino's.

Best pizza I ever had was from my friend's restaurant, Victorio's in North Hollywood, everything there is made from scratch, the pizza dough, the pasta, salads, everything you could order there is from scratch. That ruined me from most other pizzas, so I now have high standards when it comes to pizza, I can only really eat pizza from one place, and it is another small time pizzeria here in San Dimas called Mike's Pizza, and it's good, but it can't hold a candle to Robert's pizza. When we go there, which is rare due to the distance, his wife is the one that serves us, and she knows exactly what I want, one large pepperoni pizza, made by Robert himself.

Best pizza I ever had was from my friend's restaurant, Victorio's in North Hollywood, everything there is made from scratch, the pizza dough, the pasta, salads, everything you could order there is from scratch. That ruined me from most other pizzas, so I now have high standards when it comes to pizza, I can only really eat pizza from one place, and it is another small time pizzeria here in San Dimas called Mike's Pizza, and it's good, but it can't hold a candle to Robert's pizza. When we go there, which is rare due to the distance, his wife is the one that serves us, and she knows exactly what I want, one large pepperoni pizza, made by Robert himself.

This.

Once you've eaten at a damn-good local pizza place, it REDEFINES pizza for you.

Much like picking up a prize-winning Doppelbock beer will redefine beer for you if you've always drank Bud Light. I once drank this uber-stout German-made Doppelbock that damn near knocked me down (from flavor, not alcohol, though it was strong in that category as well). That was the best damn beer I ever had. It wasn't cheap, so I haven't had one since.

BTW, damn-good Pizza and damn-good beer are a wicked kick-ass combination. Valentino's + Sam Adams or Guinness = :mrgreen:

Guest Julius Quasar

sorry didn't mean anything offense

oh boston market what kind of fast food company are they?

it's okay.  thanks

Boston Market (founded in 1985) does home cooked meal style food, at fast food speed.  Pretty good tasting, IMO.  I love their meat loaf dinners! *drools*

righteous! if I'm ever in NoHo, I'll be sure to check it out!

This.

Once you've eaten at a damn-good local pizza place, it REDEFINES pizza for you.

Much like picking up a prize-winning Doppelbock beer will redefine beer for you if you've always drank Bud Light. I once drank this uber-stout German-made Doppelbock that damn near knocked me down (from flavor, not alcohol, though it was strong in that category as well). That was the best damn beer I ever had. It wasn't cheap, so I haven't had one since.

BTW, damn-good Pizza and damn-good beer are a wicked kick-ass combination. Valentino's + Sam Adams or Guinness = :mrgreen:

mmm....I like Amstel light, Beck's, Heineken, Bud Light, and Miller High Life.

we ain't got a Red Robin here where I live, anyone know what it's like? :D

Be sure to do so, Robert makes the best pizza ever.

My favorite pizza is the one sold in the schools cantina in fact. Thick, whole-grain dough, on top lots of proper cheese and delicious ham.

I've never really liked the italian style pizzas, even when I ate one in Italy itself some years ago. I don't like the dough to crispy and thin, which is a trademark for italian pizzas after all.

My Favorite kind of pizza is the kind my mom makes. Delicious! :D

If it's eating out though, the best place around here would be Missions springs Pizza.

Little Caesars, is like... exactly to pieces of dried up meat per slice... and then nothing else.

Guest Matt macdowel

you guys should try home made pizza its VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD