WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

Matt Macdowel

Okay so he cheated. But stabbing him in the head? Don't worry the guys survives. http://kotaku.com/5499061/accused-game-cheater-gets-knife-through-head-and-survives

Maybe it's the [crappier] times we live in.  People are gettin' into fights for no reason out here where I live.

i know but why would some one take a knfie and stab through someone head you know alot of crap is going on!

Maybe it's the [crappier] times we live in.  People are gettin' into fights for no reason out here where I live.

I disagree, People have done this sort of thing for... ever.

Just reflects on how society is. The world we live is heartless and sometimes unreasonable but either way, you get knifed.

Guest FoXXX

Okay so he cheated. But stabbing him in the head? Don't worry the guys survives. http://kotaku.com/5499061/accused-game-cheater-gets-knife-through-head-and-survives

Lol, I saw this earlier, wish Punkbuster would work like that :P

The stabber should really be put on some serious anger management program. One simply doesn't knife other people beacuse one suspect them of cheating. One can stretch is as far as shouting: "HAX!" , and throwing a computer at them, but little more than that.

That bastard better be hung by the neck for stabbing that child...

Eh? Who the hell mentioned kids? The dude who got stabbed was 17, didn't mention the age of the stabber.

IMO, it's just a fight, if it had been about women, money, drinks, whatever, no one would mention it, but because it's those evil evil games it makes headlines.

The stabber should really be put on some serious anger management program.

If someone were to stab you in the head with a 12" knife would you just simply have him or her be put in anger management?

If someone were to stab you in the head with a 12" knife would you just simply have him or her be put in anger management?

No. I wouldn't let the guy plant the knife in my head in the first place.

I'd probably do a barrel roll.

I wish I read this two days ago, would have been a perfect example for my report on the increasing violence over the past 30 years

Wow, people are so stupid. It was just a game, and cheating at games is not a joke, it makes people upset, but stabbing somebody in the head with a foot long rusty blade that goes through the brain because the person was accused of cheating, with no evidence to support whether he did or not, was just psychopathic. Humans have been getting progressively worse and worse, and this does say "Oh yeah, it is a f**ked up world." So I am afraid to walk because I think there are them rapists going to kidnap me and, GAH! You get the picture, 3rd times the charm It is a pretty messed up world today. Humans Better shape up or something will go down that makes us all suffer. Think of the children.

Wow, people are so stupid. It was just a game, and cheating at games is not a joke, it makes people upset, but stabbing somebody in the head with a foot long rusty blade that goes through the brain because the person was accused of cheating, with no evidence to support whether he did or not, was just psychopathic. Humans have been getting progressively worse and worse, and this does say "Oh yeah, it is a f**ked up world." So I am afraid to walk because I think there are them rapists going to kidnap me and, GAH! You get the picture, 3rd times the charm It is a pretty messed up world today. Humans Better shape up or something will go down that makes us all suffer. Think of the children.

thats the problem huamns have always and well be a savage specis. I mean now we gangsters and crap have you ever go on youtube and type in the real carl johnson. He trys to hijake a car when a camera is fliming!

I wish I read this two days ago, would have been a perfect example for my report on the increasing violence over the past 30 years

Again, I disagree with this, people have always done things like this, violence is not increasing, people have just been brutal with each other for ever just now there are better weapons to deal with the people.

Again, I disagree with this, people have always done things like this, violence is not increasing, people have just been brutal with each other for ever just now there are better weapons to deal with the people.

A knife is a better weapon?

I'm a strong believer in Karma, so the stabber's gonna get his soon.

I'm a strong believer in Karma, so the stabber's gonna get his soon.

something tells me theres gonna be some VENGENCES!

Doesn't answer my question, If for some reason you were stabbed or attacked out of surprise and tried to kill you because some one accused you of cheating, would you let the person get away with it and only serve anger management rather than attempted murder charges?

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't. I would think you would be angry with the system if they let a person who hurt you bad get away with it.