WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE

Matt Macdowel

Doesn't answer my question, If for some reason you were stabbed or attacked out of surprise and tried to kill you because some one accused you of cheating, would you let the person get away with it and only serve anger management rather than attempted murder charges?

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't. I would think you would be angry with the system if they let a person who hurt you bad get away with it.

Well, if you lived in my country, you would have no chooice but to get angry at the system.

Mainly because IT WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I mean, a month ago a (relatively) know singer killed a pregnant girl with his car, and he was supposedly "about to be punished to the full extent of law" according to lawyers. Today, he is free... Degradation of society, I think?

Doesn't answer my question, If for some reason you were stabbed or attacked out of surprise and tried to kill you because some one accused you of cheating, would you let the person get away with it and only serve anger management rather than attempted murder charges?

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't. I would think you would be angry with the system if they let a person who hurt you bad get away with it.

what he is saying is he wouldn't allow him to stab u im preety sure that a guy charging at u with a knife is gonna tell u something!

what he is saying is he wouldn't allow him to stab u im preety sure that a guy charging at u with a knife is gonna tell u something!

He may not allow the guy to stab him but being caught off guard form a person sneaking up behind you with a knife in an attempt for a silent kill are two different things. The kid was caught off guard as the man stabbed him in the head with a 12" knife.

EDIT: I know I would be mighty pissed if I was attacked with a person carrying a knife and managed to shank me in different areas that could effect my motor skills for the rest of my life. And the to top it off I would explode if the system decided he was more suitable to take anger management rather than being sentenced 20 to life in prison for attempted murder. Scars dont heal quick but they heal, emotional scares grow deeper than physical ones. psychologically a man or woman's spirit would be depressed even suicidal if the balance of justice outweighed the victim.

Yes, I would prefer if the guy was allowed to roam quite freely around instead of being sentenced to a maximum penalty, which in my country is a maximum of 22 years under any circumstances.

Why? Because how would I get to him if he was behind bars? If someone snuck up on me from behind and planted a knife in my head, I wouldn't give a damn about any legal system. I would kidnap the guy, take him with me to a far away place, one of the countless huts deep in the mountains, and do things to him that would make what one see in a SAW movie seem like the Teletubbies, before I ended it with a "Blood eagle". (A torture method of the old norse.)

After that, I would probably find out how nice it would be to sit in prison for 22 years myself. But I'll consider it a price worth paying. I follow the philosophy of "what goes around, comes around". If someone is nice to me, I'm ten times as nice back, if someone tries to hurt me, they'll deeply regret it before I'm done.

I'm finding it hard to understand why you got so pissed over this. Tought it was pretty clear the "serious anger management" was a light-hearted joke. Especially since I ended it with the Dr. Hax reference.

you know this remainds me of another story but i won't speak of it cause im not sure if it follews this topic or not.

@topic so is this gonna make world news or anything

@asper what happens if the knife hit your brain and killed u!

@asper what happens if the knife hit your brain and killed u!

What kind of question is that? What do you want him to say? "Oh, I'll just live on with my life like nothing happened."  :lol:

Of course he would die! Hypothetically speaking.

What kind of question is that? What do you want him to say? "Oh, I'll just live on with my life like nothing happened."  :lol:

well hes spirt could be pissed but  this kid got hit in the brain and manage to live im preety surre that kid is gonna freakin murder that guy!

Yes, I would prefer if the guy was allowed to roam quite freely around instead of being sentenced to a maximum penalty, which in my country is a maximum of 22 years under any circumstances.

Why? Because how would I get to him if he was behind bars? If someone snuck up on me from behind and planted a knife in my head, I wouldn't give a damn about any legal system. I would kidnap the guy, take him with me to a far away place, one of the countless huts deep in the mountains, and do things to him that would make what one see in a SAW movie seem like the Teletubbies, before I ended it with a "Blood eagle". (A torture method of the old norse.)

After that, I would probably find out how nice it would be to sit in prison for 22 years myself. But I'll consider it a price worth paying. I follow the philosophy of "what goes around, comes around". If someone is nice to me, I'm ten times as nice back, if someone tries to hurt me, they'll deeply regret it before I'm done.

I'm finding it hard to understand why you got so pissed over this. Thought it was pretty clear the "serious anger management" was a light-hearted joke. Especially since I ended it with the Dr. Hax reference.

yeah.... Good luck with that. I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life, its just unethical how you would rather throw your life away just to get even. But I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life. But then again you prolly think you do't have much to live for yet, what happens if you had a family, would you still let throw your life away when you have too much to loose at the same time?

EDIT: It don't take jokes like, i take real life events seriously, I just don't feel that its funny for a boy who was accused of cheating to have his whole world turned upside down. Its very sad reguardless if he is in China, he is still a human being.

^^^What he said. Fate can't be controlled with a single thrust of a knife.

yeah.... Good luck with that. I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life, its just unethical how you would rather throw your life away just to get even. But I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life. But then again you prolly think you do't have much to live for yet, what happens if you had a family, would you still let throw your life away when you have too much to loose at the same time?

Yes, I can say with 100 % certanity that I would act the same no matter the backdrop for such a scene. I'm as far from a suicidal emo with supposedly nothing to live for as one could be, and I would still do what I found necesary to remove such a stain upon humanity from the face of the earth, without guilt, without remorse.

If you have a problem with that, then you don't need to respond.

Yes, I can say with 100 % certanity that I would act the same no matter the backdrop for such a scene. I'm as far from a suicidal emo with supposedly nothing to live for as one could be, and I would still do what I found necesary to remove such a stain upon humanity from the face of the earth, without guilt, without remorse.

If you have a problem with that, then you don't need to respond.

go for it if you think that makes you happy then... I'm not gonna tell you what to do.

I'm finding it hard to understand why you got so pissed over this. Tought it was pretty clear the "serious anger management" was a light-hearted joke. Especially since I ended it with the Dr. Hax reference.

O_o Woah! I'd want a little payback as much as the next guy, but you've gotta learn to control your passions friend, or else it'll be your undoing.

But either way, this thing with the knife is nuts, and unacceptable, but frankly it's not surprising to me, there have been people that have killed due to jealousy since the dawn of time, any of you guys heard of Cane and Abel?

guys lets get back to the topic and u may fight over your pms!

We're allready done here Matt.

O_o Woah! I'd want a little payback as much as the next guy, but you've gotta learn to control your passions friend, or else it'll be your undoing.

That's the thing you see. What are the chances that something similar is going to happen to me?

there have been people that have killed due to jealousy since the dawn of time, any of you guys heard of Cane and Abel?

No offence, but I am not Christian (but I was born as one, yes) and therefore that situation is (again, no offence) fake to me.

But like I said before, in South-America these things happen... Regulary. Is is sad, yes, but your best bet is to "nuke them before they nuke you"... Or if you are lucky you can have your revenge.

I do not mean that I am evil or that I support this, but this is how it happens, and if someone fights you, you have to fight back... Hopefully this will change in the future, I think...

getting "revege" is useless because someone close to the guy u get revenge on well have his vengences on u anyone played No more heroes 2 because thats what happens!

getting "revege" is useless because someone close to the guy u get revenge on well have his vengences on u anyone played No more heroes 2 because thats what happens!

Please tell me you did NOT just relate a video game to real life.

Please tell me you did NOT just relate a video game to real life.

i sure did

is there a problem with that?