What was your first reaction when you first saw Krystal?

Vrance Movado

Guest Mr. Mario

My reaction was the same as Fox's

167v18j.jpg

Peppy here! What're you doing Fox? Release the spirit and get out of there, Peppy out!

My reaction was the same as Fox's

167v18j.jpg

meh to!

My first reaction was, "What?!  Hey, hey, I know Fox McCloud and that is -not- Fox McCloud!"

I first played it at Wal-Mart.  Didn't realize I was on the very first part of the game XD

Ehh one guys experience. I'm sure there were others that thought  diffrently.

My first reaction was, "What?!  Hey, hey, I know Fox McCloud and that is -not- Fox McCloud!"

I first played it at Wal-Mart.  Didn't realize I was on the very first part of the game XD

how odd, thats also where i first played it.

You guys must have played the demo version of adven. Maybe even the beta version.

Guest Mr. Mario

You guys must have played the demo version of adven. Maybe even the beta version.

Nay.

American, Japanese and europeon versions for me.

I got mine few years back when I spoke no English whatsoever. It was rather hard finding adven.

I got mine few years back when I spoke no English whatsoever. It was rather hard finding adven.

Yeah it was a demo.

i always wanted to get one of those GC disks that had the demo's on them, i wonder if i could find one on ebay?

When I saw her.

In that skimpy outfit.

I was like "wtf is that thing doing in starfox."

When I saw her.

In that skimpy outfit.

:lolhyst: To be :offtopic: for a second, I unfortunately recognize your avatar :shock:

When I saw her.

In that skimpy outfit.

Trolling isn't a good idea. It's been a while since I've played Adven. I might have a new reaction next time I play the game.

"Where is Fox? Who is this girl? Why does she look like a slut? This is a Nintendo game for cryin' out loud... And why am I playing as her? Why am I STILL playing as her? Is this even the right game?!"

I was also one of the ones who liked her after some time.

"Where is Fox? Who is this girl? Why does she look like a slut? This is a Nintendo game for cryin' out loud... And why am I playing as her? Why am I STILL playing as her? Is this even the right game?!"

A game from Rare more so...not Nintendo, we all know Nintendo wouldn't make a character like that k_e_tongue.gif

A game from Rare more so...not Nintendo, we all know Nintendo wouldn't make a character like that k_e_tongue.gif

Because Rare had no guidance from the big N at all concerning a series that didn't belong to them.

Besides, Krystal was dressed far more conservatively in Dinosaur Planet; she only went full fanservice once StarFox was involved. Imagine that.

Because Rare had no guidance from the big N at all concerning a series that didn't belong to them.

Besides, Krystal was dressed far more conservatively in Dinosaur Planet; she only went full fanservice once StarFox was involved. Imagine that.

Well it seems that she still holds on to some of DP's style, for one she still holds onto that diamond which at first was on a necklace, now as a hairband.

Ever since i first took an interest in that character i've had a feeling that she values that Necklace very deerly. Maybe her mother gave it to her, or a relic perhaps?

eh....

Well it seems that she still holds on to some of DP's style, for one she still holds onto that diamond which at first was on a necklace, now as a hairband.

Ever since i first took an interest in that character i've had a feeling that she values that Necklace very deerly. Maybe her mother gave it to her, or a relic perhaps?

eh....

http://forums.starfox-online.net/index.php?topic=6221.0

Already a topic for this, but a legitimate question nonetheless.

http://forums.starfox-online.net/index.php?topic=6221.0

Already a topic for this, but a legitimate question nonetheless.

It doesn't  necessarily revolve around the the necklace, but it is the best place to post it.

So I'll probably re-post that later.

eh....

She holds onto it's style because she's still the same character. It's just Fox McCloud came in with Nintendo, got pasted over Sabre, and Krystal's role went to damsel/furry fanservice, replacing her cat-like appearance with a vixen to match Fox and swapping her dress for a glorified bikini (which is VERY wtf for not only the series, but Nintendo. Samus did it first, but it was only seen if you were very good at the game/a split second when you die.)

. Samus did it first, but it was only seen if you were very good at the game/a split second when you die.

Seriously?

Yeah. You could get bikini/zero suit shots if you beat the game in X amount of time, and you get small peeks in Super Metroid and Metroid Fusion on death.

Krystal has it all out at all times.