Next Star Fox Game: speculation and ideas. (REBOOT)

DZComposer

It should be primarily a flying game, but with first person shooter and vehicle levels, part of every mission. Also, they need to make the levels and the game itself longer.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LoneWolf

• Dragzilla66

• CrypticQuery

• DZComposer

It should be primarily a flying game, but with first person shooter and vehicle levels, part of every mission. Also, they need to make the levels and the game itself longer.

I agree with this although, I don't really see Starfox as a 1st person shooter on foot. I enjoyed the 3rd person on foot levels from Assault and 64 multiplayer and I think it should stay 3rd person.

I agree with this although, I don't really see Starfox as a 1st person shooter on foot. I enjoyed the 3rd person on foot levels from Assault and 64 multiplayer and I think it should stay 3rd person.

I agree with the 3rd person perspective for StarFox...the problem is the only place they really implemented it much was in Assault (as far as I know) and the controls were awkward at best (If the controls were fixed that would be great). With it in 1st person it would probably feel too much like any typical FPS and it would lose sight of the fact that its StarFox team that is behind the trigger. Also i'd feel like the game needs more "customization," or ability to play it with "your style." After glancing over StarFox 2 and all the cool things it implemented I thought it was a bit of a shame that you can't select your character and allow them to have special abilities.

Yeah, they need to make the Star Fox games more diverse than they have done so far. The games so far have been 'cookie cutter and generic' (like Christian music, LOL)

I challenge that Christian music remark! (although I recognize it is pretty cookie cutter style)

• 4 weeks later...