Fredryk Phox's ONE AND ONLY STARFOX-THEMED ART THREAD

Fredryk Phox

Nice Fred! I especial like the wolf one.............You filthy slut YES.

More PChat. You guys should seriously join in at some point. Easier than setting up Open Canvas.

PCHAT_Fox_Swamp.png

This is actually a recreation of a comic frame out of the old snes Star Fox comic I was drawing when I was 9-ish. I've always wanted to re-do that comic in the same style (this one, just not so 9 year-old'ish like the original).

^ That reminds me so much of the flamethrower from the Vietnam War, but man does it look great! :D

It looks like Fox is dropping from the ceiling, and getting ready to snap some necks once he lands. :D

More PChat. You guys should seriously join in at some point. Easier than setting up Open Canvas.

PCHAT_Fox_Swamp.png

This is actually a recreation of a comic frame out of the old snes Star Fox comic I was drawing when I was 9-ish. I've always wanted to re-do that comic in the same style (this one, just not so 9 year-old'ish like the original).

More PCHAT.

PCHAT_Fox_OHSHIT.png

here's what I think http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4120275

PCHAT_Fox_Swamp.png

Looks great :)

That drawing kicks ass! It's beyond awesome! Great job, as usual Fredryk!

Haha! I hope Falco has 5 more AA batteries at the rate he is playing! :D

Well, either Falco plays A LOT, or Fox is just plain crappy at video games in general. Lol

Hey man, you gotta link for your PChat channel? I'd love to dick around in there.

Keer-ist, Falco looks depressed even playing video games? Who knew who he was so emo, if only his Game Boy had color graphics...

Anyhoo, I like your 90's style Fox and such. Perhaps there could be a comic spin-off of the series using that style, using ideas that were unused in the animated series?

yeah. Go to  www.mangamasters.com , make an account. I think I'm in room 6 as FrdrykPhox.

OH, and

PCHAT_Fox_Wolf_Slash.png

PCHAT_James_Fox_FiveOneIsNotShort.png

PCHAT_Fox_Krystal.png

Here's another recreated frame from a different Star Fox thing I was making sometime in 1998, but this wasn't a comic, it was more like a story with illustrations.

PCHAT_Fox_BadSituationSMALL.png

Click for full-size image.