stuff from Kid

Kid_Cortet

well, here is the deal, i am not as good as XG-fox or travisfox, but those two are the old school B***ards that got me really into drawing (And furry for the heck of it) so here is what i have been trying to do, Make my own comic. that is right....a comic..(God help us all)

ANYWAY...BACK TO TOPIC!!!

im gonna post some of the ideas here, but i must apologize for some, since the only way i could get them on the internet was through web cam...so quiality is not all there.....

(Plus i have other stuff i want to post....ill let you know which is which lol)

Just please let me know what you think of them....other then the quality lol

da comic stuf:

all of these are main chars

Mark:

Picture012.jpg

Mark(below) and Travis(upper) (Yes it is a gay comic.....bite me!!)

Picture021.jpg

Mark(left) and Jerry(right)

Picture022.jpg

Mark just looking up.

Picture024.jpg

if anyone cares to know what the story is about, ill gladly write some of the chapters (as i have written them in the form of a comic script) let me know ^^

• 4 weeks later...

Yay furfags! :friends:

:lolhyst:

Great work, I can't wait to see some of the written story and more artwork :P

By the way, you don't have to pre-announce that it's a gay comic.  Just drop it front of everyone, and if someone doesn't like what they see, they can just go to hell. :D

By the way, you don't have to pre-announce that it's a gay comic.  Just drop it front of everyone, and if someone doesn't like what they see, they can just go to hell. :D

Small wonder you've gotten so many people against you with that kind of attitude.Neutral-2.gif

Small wonder you've gotten so many people against you with that kind of attitude.Neutral-2.gif

Oh, I have my reasons.  You see, by telling people in advance that something is gay, as if to prepare them, it's also like saying "this is a strange and abnormal thing and I want to prepare you before seeing its unnaturalness".  It rewards heteronormativity, a form of homophobia, and homophobia big or small has a demeaning and belittling effect.  Gay things must be treated without exception as normal and ordinary - just as much as straight things.  That's why gay people must act with confidence and self-worth, because they have absolutely nothing to apologize for, or even to pretend to apologize for.  It may be a bit starker than a lot of people are used to, but that doesn't make it any less correct.  As they say, cold turkey is the best way to quit smoking, even if it's difficult.  And like nicotine addiction, heteronormativity must be starved of its edge.

• 1 month later...

Oh, I have my reasons.  You see, by telling people in advance that something is gay, as if to prepare them, it's also like saying "this is a strange and abnormal thing and I want to prepare you before seeing its unnaturalness".  It rewards heteronormativity, a form of homophobia, and homophobia big or small has a demeaning and belittling effect.  Gay things must be treated without exception as normal and ordinary - just as much as straight things.  That's why gay people must act with confidence and self-worth, because they have absolutely nothing to apologize for, or even to pretend to apologize for.  It may be a bit starker than a lot of people are used to, but that doesn't make it any less correct.  As they say, cold turkey is the best way to quit smoking, even if it's difficult.  And like nicotine addiction, heteronormativity must be starved of its edge.

^Dermot does make a good point :-)

first off: did not realize anyone posted here

2: sorry for "reopening this"

third......

the reason i mentioned it was a gay comic is because i (like other people) dont like surprises....grant it the story isnt all about the gayness....more on just...love....nothing else...yes in a chapter i have a conflict about it...but it is resolved

i have confidence yes...but i dont go randomly shoving it into peoples face...until they get to know me in full.....then we all make jokes about it xD

but all in all

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i didnt mean to start a debate on the issue

and thank you Crazyfooinc.....good to know i have at least one fan on this site  :friends:

and thank you Crazyfooinc.....good to know i have at least one fan on this site  :friends:

Happy to be of service, and sorry to dredge :lol:

Happy to be of service, and sorry to dredge :lol:

im going to be repopening this thing more and more soon enough....been drawing a lot lately xD...

im going to be repopening this thing more and more soon enough....been drawing a lot lately xD...

Sorry to steal DRL's word, but [shadow=white,left]AWEC00L[/shadow]! :lol:

god you are making me blush xD

here are a couple more....recently drawn

Travis:

Picture023.jpg

Travis and Mark....well....you can see....BUT it don't happen until waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay late in the story lol

Picture025.jpg

I'm actually really liking the art style!  I can't really critique it, as I can't really draw anything that looks...remotely.....like a living being :lol:, but to my standards, it looks great!  Keep up the great work! :P

Sorry to steal DRL's word, but [shadow=white,left]AWEC00L[/shadow]! :lol:

*In Darth Vader's voice*

I WILL TELL YOUR FATHER

(that ye stole my phrase  :lol: + :P )

@Kid_Cortet:

Yeah, drawing a lot is a good thing

if you like to do it.

i do love it...it is just sometimes it seems i cant get the time ><

• 4 weeks later...

TOPIC REVIVE!!!! please dont lock...i dun wanna make a whole new topic ><

anyway.....sorry for the wait...I have too many projects >< :lol:

drew this in like...5 minutes at work....in pen =D

Picture002.jpg

this one i love...i saw a pic online and drew it off my computer :P oh well......YAY for practice!!

Picture001.jpg

and for fun....my fursona....that i drew awhile back :P

ScannedImage004.jpg

thanks Nick ;)

thanks....and sorry for the delay..been busy with IRL stuff :P

this one has a reason...

Picture003.jpg

This is my fursona....or at least the one that I have when i get a certain way. When things get chaotic....and things get out of control...a rage inside me starts to emerge....and sometimes i can't control it

here is what has been going on behind the mask of the BLue Fox avitar.

I got out of a relationship not too long ago, things weren't meant to be form the beginning....and well...the guy turned into a total duesh....then this other guy starts getting emo on me because I can't bring myself to go out with him when i know i will probably be moving sometime soon..(not sure exactly when..but i'll post it in the time clock topic) and when we talk he is fine the starts to get all depressed....when he has issues with it to begin with, i cause it more cause i dont want to be with him. The reason these two are flacks...cause they are nothing thinking with the head on their shoulders.....and got upset if i didnt want to....screw it...put out...so i got hell from both, and things have ended badly, just because of the fact i didn't want to "play" for a day.... :roll:

Currently interested in someone, and everything is fine, he is wanting to take the time to figure himself out, and that is 100% cool with me, the only thing i hate is that we live on opposite ends of the country.......and I can't show him how he would be treated....but the main thing i still want is a friendship no matter what. but the reason i like him is when we talk...the topic of "playing" does not come up often...if at all....If he reads this....just know it isnt you.....at all....its just how i feel on things of distance and absence.

then i got my job, where i do my best everyday, infact (i am a shift lead) i do more then some of the managers they had and currently have depending on the shift, yet no matter how hard I push myself, nearly killing myself at mutilating myself doing some of the tasks that need to be done...it aint enough for the f***ers.

also lately I have been having these dreams....that scare the shit out of me....no they aren't filled with monsters...but with war. I have been raise to believe that dreams can tell us something....like tell the future. So far within the last month I dreamed I was in a war, and it was NOT voluntary, it was a mandatory requirement that i be there. I fought several people, killing nameless after nameless....the part that scared me...i felt proud doing it....yet i could not even think of what the reason for fighting for... A couple of times again...i have dreamed that i murdered someone with my bare hands.....i could not tell if it was self defense....or if i was the offenser. But one thing is certain....I did it the same way....taking my hands around their neck and giving it a quick jolt......i felt only one emotion during the killings........rage....and uncontrollable rage...the one thing that has scared me all my life.

the reason they scare me...is i am the kind of guy who would gladly and proudly give my life if it gave someone even a chance at surviving for those i care deeply for...where as I hate it if someone raises of take a fist in my name. I would rather hurt myself and safety then have someone i love and care for even get pricked. I feel bad when others feel bad and there is nothing I can do. I utterly feel powerless when I can't cheer someone up with a hug and words of encouragement. It kills me inside....and i hate it....i hate it when i can't make a person smile, or i make someone uncomfortable being around me.....and lately...it is happening a lot...uncontrollably i am hurting people around me....

then there is my family in texas...im avoiding them....and they call me out on it...reason is is i have not seen them in nearly four years....and i can't bring myself to talk to even my mom (she also has a never-shut-up problem lol) and my brother has been pestering me to call her....it isnt going so well.....

lastly....what the hell is this world coming to.....i know people on FB and myspace get the occasional hussy...but guys contact me for that reason alone...and they are legitimate....they seriously only have ONE thing on their mind and if they can't get it they find no reason to talk to you....WTF.....doesn't anyone think from the heart anymore....the thing that is most important?! this world is beginning to get to me...

Don't worry...I don't plan to hurt myself in anyway....I have this complex where i let things slide...until the bottom of the slide has so much stuff that it is crawling back up the slide.....I'll be fine soon....just need to vent...and figureed why not my own topic xD

I think the biggest fear i have had lately is like some of you have read where I tell someone I will listen...I am a good listener...and i try to help...i think the bigger problem was this was hlding me bad...unable to press my problems on the world...yet trying to take on the worlds problems myself.....so If anyone is upset by my sudden hypocritical post......i very much apologize..and hope this does not change much of how you guys think of me on here  :(

ill be bringing more art and videos up soon.....TTYLZ(

and if you have read this much.....wow....and thank you)

I am sorry you are going through all those really unnecessary things like with other guys and family. I really do like the drawing though.

I am sorry you are going through all those really unnecessary things like with other guys and family. I really do like the drawing though.

thanks Nick....

about the drawing...that is the first time i have EVER drawn his hair that big O_o

some stuff i did in time away

Picture0042.jpg

Picture005.jpg

hope y'all like them

As time goes by i begin to see,

what the biggest problem is with me.

And as I look I begin to find,

That the biggest problem begins in my mind.

Left and right so many are the same,

wanting one thing, proving they are lame.

There are so few who have hearts of gold,

but they are out of my reach, or so i am told.

All I want is for others to be happy,

even if it means i remain crappy.

This thing in my chest, I am giving it up,

until there is a day, I can truly call someone my pup.

It is not that I am mad, hateful or anything,

more of the thoughts that keep reminiscing.

Of times ago I gave it too fast,

how foolish i was, back in my past.

If you think this is ranting I no longer care...

it was just something i would like to share