WORST level in Star Fox 64

Sapphire

I haven't played the Real SF64 but only the VC version. The farthest I got was the first battle with wolf... I hated that level.

That level is easier than any of em! :)

The part on venom where you battle Star Wolf in their new ships. Their so hard. :(

The part on venom where you battle Star Wolf in their new ships. Their so hard. :(

What?! That's one of my favorites! It is challenging until you get the hang of it though (boost to the far left as soon as you start the level, skip Star Wolf's entry cutscene so you can flip a bitch and their ships will still be grouped together to get in some good shots, then zoom the camera angle completely out so it's easier to keep Star Wolf in your sights/shooting range. That is key to shooting them down fast enought to get full points/the medal).

I'd have to say that Statelight base or whatever it was called... Right before you head for Venom. though in all range mode when you first start the level you it forces you to go in one direction making the towers impossible to hit, The other Team mates seem to die alot easier then most of the other levels, and the ridiculous amount of lazers that you have to deal with when trying to hit the last few week points on the core...

I'd have to say that Statelight base or whatever it was called... Right before you head for Venom. though in all range mode when you first start the level you it forces you to go in one direction making the towers impossible to hit, The other Team mates seem to die alot easier then most of the other levels, and the ridiculous amount of lazers that you have to deal with when trying to hit the last few week points on the core...

Bolse? Yeah, Bolse is a bitch.

Bolse? Yeah, Bolse is a bitch.

I love the Death Star feel of that level, plus throw in a Star Wolf fight, you got yourself a good level...

That's true. If there wasn't Area 6 right on the other side I would always choose this level. Bolse is serious kickassness.

I love the Death Star feel of that level, plus throw in a Star Wolf fight, you got yourself a good level...

Bolse's problem is your wingmates have a significantly higher harassment rate than other all range mode levels. They get chased more often here than any other stage, and its always by 5+ or more enemies. Combine that with the fact you can have Starwolf dick around in it, and the same enemy logic applies to you (Dogging 5+ enemies and Wolf is never easy), you got a recipie for a level that can be either really exciting, or really frustrating.

Guest Scorpion03

Mostly really frustrating, the level is really nice in some ways but i tend to end up getting killed by something of flying into something and throwing my controller at the tele (which is probably never good).

Not with the Wii mote

I use the Gamecube controller so it's really easy to me, but yeah, with the Wiimote, BIG boo boo :S lol

Horrible Levels in Star Fox 64? That's like saying whats your least favorite tap water.

I enjoy every level in Star Fox 64. There is no dislike or worst level for me. I play through every one of them in Expert Mode with a top score, with no wing damage and not a single team member is left behind.

Horrible Levels in Star Fox 64? That's like saying whats your least favorite tap water.

I enjoy every level in Star Fox 64. There is no dislike or worst level for me. I play through every one of them in Expert Mode with a top score, with no wing damage and not a single team member is left behind.

Nice way of explaining it.

Yeah, 64 is the best Star Fox

I have played so far. :cool:

That would make a cool video :)

Guest FoXXX

<3

I use the Gamecube controller so it's really easy to me, but yeah, with the Wiimote, BIG boo boo :S lol

I never play Lylat Wars (srry, dutchy) on the Wii anymore. since I've got the N64 version I unleard to play with the Gamecube Controller! the last time I played it on the Wii, it was really bad -.-

Indeed he did.

That would make a cool video :)

I'm guessing I'm the only person here who plays a round of Star Fox 64 every Friday evening for the past 13 years.

Guest FoXXX

I'm guessing I'm the only person here who plays a round of Star Fox 64 every Friday evening for the past 13 years.

Almost the same here :)

Guest Julius Quasar

Indeed he did.

Thanks Vydrach! :yes:

You won't be once I get a Wii with SF64 on VC

Guest FoXXX

I've played on average, 3 times every week for the past 13 years :P

I've played on average, 3 times every week for the past 13 years :P

Yeah I used to be like that too....But having a life cuts that to once a week, especially when I also play Star fox and Star Fox 2 every week as well XP

My worst level? Fox and Krystal on Command. Those two fighters at the missile bases at the end were a pain in the neck. They never shot me down, but time was my greatest enemy.