WORST level in Star Fox 64

Sapphire

Zoness because of the search lights.  after playing a few times you get used it it and are able to pick them off to continue on the hard path to Venom, but on those first couple of playthroughs..some of them you don't even notice until its too late. by that I'm talking about the searchlight hidden behind that water gate that you have to blast in order to raise it so you can destroy it. And don't get me started with Star Wolf in their new fighters at Venom before facing Andross.  first few times around they picked off Falco Peppy and Slippy one at a time then all four ganged up on me.  It was bloody annoying.

• 5 weeks later...

For sure, Titania is the most boring level... I just don't like it. Kinda weird. But I like when Falco says:

"I think you look better in a tank!" That's the thing that "saves" this level :|

I replayed 64 earlier this week and I rediscovered my dislike for Aquas. I STILL don't know how to kill that oyster boss, so I sat there for a half an hour shooting every little thing on the screen, and nothing happened.  :x

I replayed 64 earlier this week and I rediscovered my dislike for Aquas. I STILL don't know how to kill that oyster boss, so I sat there for a half an hour shooting every little thing on the screen, and nothing happened.  :x

You seriously don't know how to kill Baccoon?

You have to destroy the tubes on the shell first, then the tendrils holding the clamshell together. Afterwards, his eye becomes vulnerable and you shoot that. All of these need torpedos to destroy.

^ That's what I did, but for some reason his eye just didn't wanna die! I was literally fighting him for a half hour, trying to kill the damn thing.

Hmm, not sure why it did that, but then again, maybe I just suck.  :lol:

But seriously, they better make it somehow easier to do Aquas/Bolse in SF 3DS.

I'm with you. But seriously. I replayed today through the easy way (blue way, for some), and then, I got to Bolse. MAN, IT SUCKS. I hate it, it's just like Titania, it's strange for me... Oh well, who knows why I hate those 2 levels...?

I'm with you. But seriously. I replayed today through the easy way (blue way, for some), and then, I got to Bolse. MAN, IT SUCKS. I hate it, it's just like Titania, it's strange for me... Oh well, who knows why I hate those 2 levels...?

Bolse sucks because its an endless spamfest and the level most notorious for your wingmates getting chased by 10+ enemies at once.

Titania sucks because it just does. It only looks cool.

I agree with you. But seriously, I dunno what happened, but when I was a child(I mean, 8 year old kid. I'm 14 now, I'm still a child?.-.) I used to like Titania a bit. Just a bit. And about Bolse, well, I always hated it. It's so...RRRR...I can't describe it. Those lights coming out of te core are such a thing too.  Titania is boring. That's the prob.

All of them  :trollface:

Out, son. D=<

:rant: IF I KNEW WHERE YOU LIVE! I WOULD OF THROWN YOUR PC TO THE GROUND TROLL! :compcrash:

HAAAAAAX!

• 1 month later...

Fine..

(There is no such thing as a bad starfox 64 level)

Only a boring one named: Katina.

I found that stage to be ok.

I think it's only a 'wait' stage.

I didn't like the landmaster stages, but only because I'm terrible at them. They would have benefitted by being free range missions.

(Uh-oh 256 posts, kill screen time)

I didn't like the landmaster stages, but only because I'm terrible at them. They would have benefitted by being free range missions.

(Uh-oh 256 posts, kill screen time)

I lóve the Landmaster stages!.. also Aqua's :lol:

All-Range stages like Katina and The Bolse are very boring..

I lóve the Landmaster stages!.. also Aqua's :lol:

All-Range stages like Katina and The Bolse are very boring..

Personally, I prefer the air.

I do agree with Katina and Bolse being boring, a few extra structures could've been used to add some extra challenge.