New Star Fox Video Montage

GammaRay256

I've been making some Star Fox video clips over the past few years with the intention of putting the together in a Star Fox Montage (like Mr. Krystal's).

It's been awhile since I've made a new clip, and I decided that I probably won't have time in the future to make more.  So, I compiled them all into one video and uploaded it to YouTube.

Not exactly fan art, but still "Creative Work".  Anyway, I had fun making it, I hope you like it!

Here it is:

I enjoyed watching that. It does not matter that yours is not as funny as Mr. K's. I could tell you put hard work into it. Although, I do have to ask, why did you have a 40 second period of time where it says "thanks for watching"?

Other than that, well done.

I enjoyed watching that. It does not matter that yours is not as funny as Mr. K's. I could tell you put hard work into it. Although, I do have to ask, why did you have a 40 second period of time where it says "thanks for watching"?

Other than that, well done.

Basically because I didn't have time to put in a long list of credits (I can't really change titles in the video after I upload it - I worry about having a spelling error or something and not being able to fix it)...  I may use YouTube's annotations feature to add the names of the songs and where to find the video clips later.

EDIT: Added the annotations for the music clips.  Now there should be something other than just a "thanks for watching" annotation!

Just like Mr. Krystal, I see you added music from Dragonforce. Niiiiice. Dragonforce is my favorite band.

I've been making some Star Fox video clips over the past few years with the intention of putting the together in a Star Fox Montage (like Mr. Krystal's).

It's been awhile since I've made a new clip, and I decided that I probably won't have time in the future to make more.  So, I compiled them all into one video and uploaded it to YouTube.

Not exactly fan art, but still "Creative Work".  Anyway, I had fun making it, I hope you like it!

Here it is:

LOL AT ANDROSS LIP-SINC!!! C00L!!!