Something that makes you special

Sapphire

What's something that makes you special? Something that you have or do that stands out from everybody else. Something that makes you unique! :) As for me, I have an extremely amazing imagination. I'm sure I'll think of something else later, but that's it for now. What's something special about you? :)

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thu'um

• Sapphire

• Fluxy

• Nexus

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a extremely vivid imagination if only i could get my thoughts on paper ,but I love to mix and match sci-fi seris and stuff like that.

My canine teeth are pronounced.

I play what was originally intended to be a childrens laser tag game professionally and who considers himself the best furry laser tag player of all time.

My friends say that i'm a pretty good artist. I'm not ready to start a devianArt account yet.

I'm a gun aficionado, I've been known to wear things that are outside the "norm" just to stand out, I tend to use the things that require a learning curve, rather than, "I use this and win! Woopty-doo, Basil!"

i am catholic and i belive that extra trestrial life doesn't affect your beilf in god. other then that. i can run faster then any kid in my school and am the strongest too

I'm literally the world's best at something, that something being knowledge and fandom of Krystal. Easiest way to be the world's best is to create the niche yourself, or exploit an underdeveloped one. ;)

I'm an excellent writer, and a gifted medic. I can make people relax and make them feel better with no effort. And I enjoy it. I enjoy making people happy.

My evergrowing collection of speeding tickets. Im upto 42....

That's it?

You should pay those off btw

Yes thats it. And yes I work my @$$ off to pay them. I just have a thing for speed ya know.....

I'm just the greatest guy ever, you know?  I mean, no one's as good as me.  I guess that could count.

=P

Heh.... Actually User knows what I do on my spare time. And thats why I got my car impounded. But laws in Mexico are waaay diffrent. Get pulled over pay off the cop and call it a night. 20$ will get you out of anything. (sometimes you need more than 20.....)

Heh.... Actually User knows what I do on my spare time. And thats why I got my car impounded. But laws in Mexico are waaay diffrent. Get pulled over pay off the cop and call it a night. 20$ will get you out of anything. (sometimes you need more than 20.....)

Gotta love bribing...especially if you're rich.

Personally, I have quite a bit of musical talent. I've been playing piano for over 10 years now, and I even used to major in it a bit. Overall, I'm just a really musically involved person, and that sets me apart from a lot of the people that I know.

Man Iam honored to talk to someone who can play the piano. I tried it and the classes where hell on earth and it also gave me nightmares.....respects to ya.

Haha thanks Vrance. Yeah, trust me, at times it was very rough...really tested my devotion to it. Over time I just really learned to love it and make it my own though. So thanks!  :)

^ Lol, it can truly be the torture of many. It's def not for everyone. I wanted to play some sort of instrument, and after finding out that most of the Winds just weren't for me, I started talking to a teacher who lived on my street. Took me all the way to music school! :D