Something that makes you special

Sapphire

I'm a pretty good artist and I'm teaching myself how to do adobe flash so I can start working on my animations. My friends say I can do some pretty good impersonations of video game and t.v. characters.

can you do "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US" or "Do a Barrel Roll" or "it's over nine!!! THOOOOOOOUUUUSSSSSAAAAANNNNDDDD!!!!!!!!"

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thu'um

• Sapphire

• Fluxy

• Nexus

Top Posters In This Topic

can you do "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US" or "Do a Barrel Roll" or "it's over nine!!! THOOOOOOOUUUUSSSSSAAAAANNNNDDDD!!!!!!!!"

I'm not really good at impersonating memes. 

Me? REALLY?

Absolutely no idea.

*Pssssst. I'll give you a hint. Look at your sig! :P*

I was talking about... IRL

IRL you are smart enuf to get an awesome signature for the computer... if that helps any xD

If anyone can think of something that makes me special just let me know, cuz I sure as s**t can't right now.

If anyone can think of something that makes me special just let me know, cuz I sure as s**t can't right now.

You always seem to find super interesting profile pics I would never be able to find! :D

How about you're the only person in the world like yourself :) :lol:

How about you're the only person in the world like yourself :):lol:

O_o

i guess that works for me

Ha, see? There's something special about everybody!  :lol:

Nothing.....I'm as worthless and crappy as they come.  :x

Julius, homie, buddy, you're awesome, at least I think you are!  :P

any one that is devoted to this website is special to me

and youre special to all of us too

I have a very good, yet overactive, imagination, I can make fart noises with my teeth, and I have very thick eyebrows.

Julius, you're being WAY to hard on yourself.  You practically give out good times and smiles on SF-O, and the Role Playing board wouldn't be the same without you!  :glomp: :friends:

Umm, You can pull out chapters to your fanfics faster than rabbits reproduce. FASTER THAN FRIGGEN RABBITS!!!! :D

You gots many things to be special of, embrace the awesomeness of yourself! :)

Julius, you're being WAY to hard on yourself.  You practically give out good times and smiles on SF-O, and the Role Playing board wouldn't be the same without you!  :glomp::friends:

Yeah Julius, you're one of the reasons I visit here so often. :D

Guest Julius Quasar

Julius, homie, buddy, you're awesome, at least I think you are!  :P

Thanks, dude!  :friends:

Julius, you're being WAY to hard on yourself.  You practically give out good times and smiles on SF-O, and the Role Playing board wouldn't be the same without you!  :glomp::friends:

Really? Thanks!

Umm, You can pull out chapters to your fanfics faster than rabbits reproduce. FASTER THAN FRIGGEN RABBITS!!!! :D

You gots many things to be special of, embrace the awesomeness of yourself! :)

That's true, yeah!

Yeah Julius, you're one of the reasons I visit here so often. :D

Really?  Thanks!

Thanks guys...I'm sorry for that bitter post I had made:

I posted that when I was feeling low and when I was majorly stressed out about something IRL, but thanks to you guys, and some other factors, I now got a major psychological boost.  Thanks again you guys!  Made my day, which sucked until now when I saw your posts (and took care of some problems here at home IRL)

Thanks, dude!  :friends:

Thanks guys...I'm sorry for that bitter post I had made:

I posted that when I was feeling low and when I was majorly stressed out about something IRL, but thanks to you guys, and some other factors, I now got a major psychological boost.  Thanks again you guys!  Made my day, which sucked until now when I saw your posts (and took care of some problems here at home IRL)

Happy we could help someone as AWESOME as yourself :friends: