getting lost...

Guest Julius Quasar

Guest Julius Quasar

I've been acting like a shithead lately, so I'm gonna leave before I end up creating any more enemies here.  to those of you I offended, I'm sorry.  to the staff, I'm sorry especially.  I'm gonna leave for a while before I say something I'll really regret.  I sucked as a member, and I failed even worse as a staff member.  I been a shitty RP Mod, and I can't seem to do anything right anymore.  I wish I hadn't been born, especially now.  I screwed everything up here, maybe elsewhere too...and I need to take some time to contain the damage, and maybe later try to fix what I broke.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheRedFox8

• Steve

• FoxMcCloud

• Scott7

Oh come on man, you know I need to enforce the best example to the community when it comes to the mods of the site, that's why I need to guide you. Don't go all over dramatic for such small reasons. You did not screw things up. If you were to screw things up, I will definitely be the one telling you that, as I'm in charge of the mods of this place.

Come on, man up  :) , you always forget that this place has a lot of people that like you.

I've been acting like a shithead lately, so I'm gonna leave before I end up creating any more enemies here.  to those of you I offended, I'm sorry.  to the staff, I'm sorry especially.  I'm gonna leave for a while before I say something I'll really regret.  I sucked as a member, and I failed even worse as a staff member.  I been a shitty RP Mod, and I can't seem to do anything right anymore.  I wish I hadn't been born, especially now.  I screwed everything up here, maybe elsewhere too...and I need to take some time to contain the damage, and maybe later try to fix what I broke.

Whoa whoa hold on a second man, I Havn't been poking around the site as often as I used to but I really havn't seen anything that would've sparked someone into becoming an enemy, And the RP mod position is pretty Stressful with having to keep track of every RP thread But It really doesn't seem like that much of reason for you to hate yourself on that much of a level.

Besides with how much Respect you've gained with the member's here I doubt its even possible for you to screw up.

Whoa whoa hold on a second man, I Havn't been poking around the site as often as I used to but I really havn't seen anything that would've sparked someone into becoming an enemy, And the RP mod position is pretty Stressful with having to keep track of every RP thread But It really doesn't seem like that much of reason for you to hate yourself on that much of a level.

Besides with how much Respect you've gained with the member's here I doubt its even possible for you to screw up.

i agree with OneWingedAngel92302. I have never seen a post form you that was negative. you have been a strong person in this community, everyone hits a bump in the road now and then....i bet the admins do as well (don't lie admins :lol:) anyway, if you leave, please understand that would will be missed. And also know, if you want to talk....you got people here on this site that WILL listen to ya, we are all friends here, hell to some more then that  :friends:, just please know, nothing you do, can change maybe one persons view, but the community as a whole, we still love ya :)

I called him twice today, and deleted one of his posts because he said something that was uncalled for. He's probably taking that as a hellish sign or something. I need to be more strict with the mods when it comes to forum management, but I just don't get why he got so offended with that, after all, I have done the same with other mods before. It's nothing to get ashamed or anything. If he needs time to think, then he's surely allowed to do so, and it won't affect his mod status, however, as a mod, I must say, he needs to pay more attention on what he says, after all, it's a position of respect and a standard of behavior on this community.

It's all fine with me and the community, so why don't you just come back, dude.

Julius, what the hell?  This isn't like you at all, you've been doing a damn fine job for your entire time here, sure there have been some mistakes, no one can avoid that, but DON'T beat yourself up over it!  Seriously, I don't think I've met a user that wasn't a troll that doesn't get along with you!  C'mon Julius, you're overreacting, we like you in this community, and you're doing a perfect job on the RP section! :D :friends:

I'm fairly confident we can blame this on personal issues Julius face in real life. It's a fine line to walk, the relationship between your online life, especially with the responsibility as a moderator, and a real life that constantly tries to beat you up and hold you down. And sometimes, one have to take some time off to think, to get back on the line, ready to walk it once again. And that's what Julius is doing now.

I'm quite sure he'll be back once he has things straightened out somewhat. And then, we'll be ready to welcome him back with open arms and virtual cake, which is not a lie mind you.

Keep safe Julius, and take the time you need. I'll hold the roleplaying fort while you're away.

I'm fairly confident we can blame this on personal issues Julius face in real life. It's a fine line to walk, the relationship between your online life, especially with the responsibility as a moderator, and a real life that constantly tries to beat you up and hold you down. And sometimes, one have to take some time off to think, to get back on the line, ready to walk it once again. And that's what Julius is doing now.

I'm quite sure he'll be back once he has things straightened out somewhat. And then, we'll be ready to welcome him back with open arms and virtual cake, which is not a lie mind you.

Keep safe Julius, and take the time you need. I'll hold the roleplaying fort while you're away.

omg that was beautiful :)

*sniffle* JULIUS!!!! I MISS YOU!!! :( I know you might think that, But I am glad you were born! :) You are one of the major members that helped me feel welcome here when I first joined here! Plus, your comments and fanfics really helped me deal with my mom's annoying *Beep*yness. And I know in this state, it might be hard to listen to good sides of things, especially when real life is involved, but when you can see it for what it is, we all think you are still a great mod, no, friend!  :friends: So come back as soon as possible! :)

Wait, what? Oh jeez, this forum's like a viscious circle sometimes.

It's normal for Admins to guide mods, although I can understand why he may feel down about it. Especially if there's stuff going on at home, I've seen others go through the same thing.

Take care Julius, see you when you get back.

Ah c'mon man, what've I told you? If you're going to leave the site, do it because you lost interest, or because DZ or Steve put a boot to your ass. Don't worry about the other stuff, I don't think people are nearly as sensitive to what you say as you seem to think.

Guest FoXXX

I've been acting like a shithead lately, so I'm gonna leave before I end up creating any more enemies here.  to those of you I offended, I'm sorry.  to the staff, I'm sorry especially.

I really don't know how ANYONE couldn't like you

I sucked as a member, and I failed even worse as a staff member.  I been a shitty RP Mod, and I can't seem to do anything right anymore.

You haven't sucked at all. You're one of the best members around here, and a great staff member :yes:

I can't seem to do anything right anymore.

The only thing you're doing wrong is thinking so negatively about yourself.

I wish I hadn't been born, especially now.  I screwed everything up here, maybe elsewhere too...

I'm glad you were born, and I know many others will agree with me. You haven't screwed anything up.

and I need to take some time to contain the damage

That's fine, take all the time that you want. Just know that you're a great person, and that you'll be missed. Don't forget that.

What. What. wHAT. What. WHAT?!

Comrade, if there has been someone doing

some kind-of-drama lately, that was me and

my furry-not-furry thing (which hopefully is now

over).

BUT YOU, why are you like that? If it is something

that happened on the Pub (I remember I over-reacted

at something you said once), I apologize, again, it

was not the intention to make you feel bad.

If you feel bad about you family or like that, well, that

was the reason I joined this place (because my family

were acting as total dummies at the time, and I wanted

to talk with someone who did not have such sillyness).

Listen... If you REALLY need to 'take a break', or like

that, feel free to do so if you want. BUT, if you are leaving

because of something you did, then listen to this:

You. Did. Nothing.

Okay?

*sniffle*

You are about to make the Fox cry. Lord help you if you make him cry.

Everyone has their bad days, and trust me I have had one of those bad days more then once.

But there comes a time in ones depression where you have to step back and think, Why am I doing this, What Happened? Is it really that bad?  One of the bad things of text is that the emotion that we sometimes wish to express, sometimes never gets expressed, and instead taken the wrong way. It happens every day!!

There is a whole crowd of people who would stand behind you right now, and though i just joined the forums, i have read alot of posts, and i see you for the true being that you are. Heck, if it came down to a point where someone was going to shoot you, I would stand in front of the gun just to make sure that you survived. Why, because here, everyone are friends, and friends always have each others back. I also respect you, not only as a mod, but as a Fellow Star Fox Fan. You have had a long history here on this forum, and the other posters here would agree with me!!

Sure you may have said something wrong, or done something wrong, but does not mean we would judge you for the rest of your life!

So what do ya say buddy, come back and stay with SF-O. Lord knows that if you leave, SF-O would be horribly devastated. Do it for the fans Julius, WE NEED YOU

SF-O needs you!!!

*sniffs*

Aww....Now who will I have funny conversations with in which I usually get beat in? Take your time Julius, we'll still miss you (even if you did steal my Dunk'n Donuts the day you got hired) But take care and we hope to see ya' soon.  :)

Only one thing to say from me.

Don't leave, I like your posts. :P

And you're a good person too. ;)

You're sellin' yourself short Julius, You are the best damn RP mod I have ever had the pleasure to meet.  SF-O is lucky to have you as their RP mod, and if you have been slipping, it's all a learning experience.  You'll get back on your feet, I promise

Here comes the water works from me...

Jm7hPvHdM0w

Why does it sound like he's laughing?

I agree with the others.  I would hate to lose you Julius but if you need to take time off because of RL issues then you should do so.  Those take priority over an Internet forum. 

Why does it sound like he's laughing?

i agree  :? plus it sounds like a techno will start :?

anyway OT:

See....we all would miss you even if for a bit  :glomp:

Guest Julius Quasar

For the record, It wasn't just my RL situation, I'm tired of the squabbling, flaming, and spamming that's broken out on SF-O among other members.

My RL issues/drama did not "spill into SF-O", like you think...and my SF-O issues/drama didn't spill into RL...but they were both building, and it was only a matter of time before either one OR the other set me off.

There was also the Dermot situation, the Kursed situation...

(I think that Kursed should have questioned privately, and I think that the confession should have been private. The whole thing could've been handled more discreetly.)

My RL situation was bad, but the SF-O problems were [slightly] worse. I come to SF-O to get away from my problems, not to trade my problems for different (and more numerous) problems. I kept my RL issues out of the SF-O forum, but there was also issues bugging me in SF-O. I was keeping each out of the other, but when that one snarky comment was made, I had had enough. If it had been my RL problems that had gotten too bad first, I would've probably gotten into a fistfight with a motorist or something like that.

Oh come on man, you know I need to enforce the best example to the community when it comes to the mods of the site, that's why I need to guide you. Don't go all over dramatic for such small reasons. You did not screw things up. If you were to screw things up, I will definitely be the one telling you that, as I'm in charge of the mods of this place.

Come on, man up  :) , you always forget that this place has a lot of people that like you.

I been doing my best on the RP Forum, yet I'm told I set a bad example. If I were a Full Mod, I'd see the staff's point, but I'm only an RP Mod, and I always have my game face on in the RP Forum. I don't play favorites, or ignore reports or PM's involving RP's. I think I'm just being singled out by the staff.

I'm tired of being scapegoated. Being told "you need to set an example", "you're so stupid" by the staff, etc. irritates me. If I was causing trouble in the RP Forum, my jurisdiction, by ignoring my duties, ignoring requests, playing favorites, god modding, insulting others, etc., then I would agree with those statements. But I am doing a great job as an RP Mod, so I don't appreciate being singled out, shamed, belittled or scapegoated. I'm being taken for granted [by the staff], and I've had it.

I'm new to being a Mod, never done it before, ever, and I'm NOT even A FULL MOD, for @#$% sake. I sure as hell ain't getting paid for it. As an RP Mod, I set an example within the jurisdiction of the RP Forum and *its Child Boards. (*fixed the grammatical error, thanks Icy)

Now...

To those of you who gave me positive words of encouragement, I say thank you.  I appreciate it.

My RL situation was bad, but the SF-O problems were [slightly] worse. I come to SF-O to get away from my problems, not to trade my problems for different (and more numerous) problems. I kept my RL issues out of the SF-O forum, but there was also issues bugging me in SF-O. I was keeping each out of the other, but when that one snarky comment was made, I had had enough. If it had been my RL problems that had gotten too bad first, I would've probably gotten into a fistfight with a motorist or something like that.

If it was something I did, (I may

know what you are reffering too,

then) I apologize. It was never my

intention to get you to leave. Again,

I understand your point of view, I am

really sure mine differs from yours,

but if you felt I have acted like a dummy

and attacked you, well, I am sorry, that

WAS NOT my intention.

Also, hope this place starts to cold down

a bit, too.