The Lylat Luxury Hotel: Part 5

Sylum

Alright guys. Here's the new one.

As it stands, same rules. No fighting as always. Keep it clean and have a good mat......wait.......Have a good thread. lol

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluxy

• Arashikage

• Kursed

• Kid_Cortet

(Part 5.... dang, congrats tyler)

Aria wakes up on the couch next to Flux

(Oh, okay. You might have missed it, but I did make a last post, and edit in part 4, but don't worry about it, this will be fine.)

Flux still had his head leaned back, quietly sleeping on the couch, his right arm around Aria still. His chest moved back and forth as he breathed, a normal expression on his unconscious face.

Aria stroked Flux's head softly, "Good morning" She said

Flux's eyes peaked open as he slowly stirred awake and saw Aria there. He leaned up and stretched, letting a yawn escape him as he rubbed his eyes. As he finished the very quick process, he went back to being comfortable, still a little bit out of it, and not fully seeing the situation. "Morning, Aria. Heh, guess we just got exhausted and fell asleep here." Flux said with a small chuckle, still stiring himself awake a tad.

Flux's eyes peaked open as he slowly stirred awake and saw Aria there. He leaned up and stretched, letting a yawn escape him as he rubbed his eyes. As he finished the very quick process, he went back to being comfortable, still a little bit out of it, and not fully seeing the situation. "Morning, Aria. Heh, guess we just got exhausted and fell asleep here." Flux said with a small chuckle, still stiring himself awake a tad.

"Guess so" Aria said, her hand still stroking his head

"Guess so" Aria said, her hand still stroking his head

Flux blushed a little as she stroked his head. He couldn't remember all the events of the night prior, other than they kissed, and Ris left them alone. The reasons, and how they got from point "A" to point "B" was unclear to him; This caused him to feel a little awkward from how close they were, even though he partially enjoyed it.

"If you don't mind me asking, did I come off too strong last night?" Flux inquired, wanting to know how things went down, but not wanting to seem like he forgot everything, as it might have made Aria a bit saddened.

"Not at all" Aria said, moving to the wolf's back

Flux's back curved a bit as Aria rubbed it, and then went back to normal as he got more relaxed with it. Flux slowly moved his arm around Aria; He was obviously not as confident sounding and acting as the previous night. "So, uh... What did you want to do? I mean, that is if you wanted to do something, not saying you have to do anything or with me, I mean..." He rambled out, then shut up, showing a bit more proof to his insecurity at this time unconsciously.

Aria giggled at his babbling and looked toward him "Just kiss me" She said moving in

Flux's blushing only increased at this. He moved in close, placing his lips on Aria's as he turned his head to the side and closed his eyes. He slowly moved his arms around her, placing his hands in the middle of her back, not wanting to take a chance at placing them too low. He let his tail idle sway from side to side as his ears leaned back as he started the kiss.

The Hotel's Elevator Doors opened to the Lobby floor. Sarah who had her arm around Airi's side stepped out into the Lobby and started walking down the hallway that led to the Dining area...

(is this one going to be Sticky'd as well?)

Flux's blushing only increased at this. He moved in close, placing his lips on Aria's as he turned his head to the side and closed his eyes. He slowly moved his arms around her, placing his hands in the middle of her back, not wanting to take a chance at placing them too low. He let his tail idle sway from side to side as his ears leaned back as he started the kiss.

Aria returned the kiss, her hands on Flux's upper back, softly stroking his fur

Aria returned the kiss, her hands on Flux's upper back, softly stroking his fur

It was only a short amount of time before Flux pulled away an inch, his eyes darting a tiny bit. "Are you, um, sure we should be kissing in public?" He asked, still a bit nervous, and not used to having the desires of his current actions.

"Are you embarrassed to be with me?" Aria asked

Flux instantly backed up a tad and shook his head, along with his hands. "No! Of course not! I just usually,... With you being, and..." He started rambling again, and sighed as he couldn't say what he wanted to. "I'm going to shut up now."

"Then what's the problem?" Aria asked "If you aren't embarrassed, shouldn't it be fine?" She reasoned

"Well, a little embarrassed. Everyone thinks of me as, you know... And you being... You know..." Flux said, trying to understand his own embarrassment. Eventually he gave up and sighed. "I guess I don't know. I like you, but... It's not normal at all for me."

"Gin...How does it feel to Have Airi making her own decisions?" Alex asked trying to keep the mood light.

"We all have to do things we aren't used to" Aria said "Besides, what do you care what the others think about you?"

"We all have to do things we aren't used to" Aria said "Besides, what do you care what the others think about you?"

Flux leaned back, rubbing the back of his head with his left hand. "I care a lot about what people think of me. I thought you knew that by now?" He said, not wanting to make her upset, but feeling like a hypocrite at the same time as on multiple occasions where he told others not to worry about it. "Just that since everyone knows how I am with this sorta thing, they will start questioning just about everything about me."

"Well, just remember, no matter what anyone else thinks, I always loved you" Aria said with a smile

Flux nodded. "Of course you did. And this is why-..." He started off calmly as his eyes widened in realization and he paused for a good moment; His tail and ears perked up as well as his eye lids. "...You loved me this whole time??? I thought you only liked me?!" He asked, now very curious about it, but not offended, by it at all. A little worried now about the way he treated her in the past, but not offended.