The Lylat Luxury Hotel: Part 5

Sylum

Flux got close to her as they walked, resting the side of his head on Aria's. "Are you sure?" He asked in a playful way and a grin, rubbing her side that had Flux's arm on it.

"I'm sure" Aria said

---

"I hope so" Bri said

---

Kaila steps out of her room with Kaida

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fluxy

• Arashikage

• Kursed

• Kid_Cortet

"I'm sure" Aria said

[You totally responded to the same post twice... =P]

Flux smiled at this. "Alright. Well, after you." He said politely, opening and holding the door for her.

---

Godd ol' Gearhart was at his usual seat in the dining hall. Drinking his coffee and reading the paper.

Ryn was very focused on her 'Chemistry' experiment going on. She set amounts to the side, and continue adding small amounts of weird spices that had an off smell. Ryn had a normal expression on her face while doing so, still very concentrated on her work.

With a small smirk, Airi thought, 'Gin, is she facing us?'

'No, she's a few tail-lengths ahead.  Why?'

Pulling her hands away from their respective grasps, the young, white-furred vixen began to quietly, blindly creep forward.

'W-Wait, Airi, don't do it aga--'

"BOO!" she playfully cried out, suddenly jabbing her fingers--lightly, of course--into Rynian's sides.

"I hope so" Bri said

"Same...but we shouldn't worry about it for now..."  The tiger figured that stressing over it wouldn't do either of them any good.  They could try to help Ryn later on.  "So Bri, I haven't taken my break yet today.  Want to do something?" he asked with a hopeful smile.

Kaila steps out of her room with Kaida

Hand-in-hand with the eagle-girl, Kaida asked, "You think he'll be in the dining hall?  I mean, what're the odds of him being there again?"

"If you say so..." He said with a wink, getting off her head, but still remaining close as they closed in on the roof. He rubbed her once more, and gave her another kiss on the cheek. "Well, we're here."

"Yeah" Aria said "Which one do you want to go in?" She asked

---

"I don't know" Kaila said "Maybe"

---

"Yeah, let's go do something" Bri said taking Cel's hand

With a small smirk, Airi thought, 'Gin, is she facing us?'

'No, she's a few tail-lengths ahead.  Why?'

Pulling her hands away from their respective grasps, the young, white-furred vixen began to quietly, blindly creep forward.

'W-Wait, Airi, don't do it aga--'

"BOO!" she playfully cried out, suddenly jabbing her fingers--lightly, of course--into Rynian's sides.

Ryn was so focused, this took her by surprise. She jumped up a tad, her hands reaching and pulling her two Xeno edition pistols out a tiny bit; Although they were soon sheathed, along with an exhale as she saw it was Airi. "Goodness! Don't scare melike that when I am busy!" Ryn explained to the young vulpine.

"Yeah" Aria said "Which one do you want to go in?" She asked

Flux shrugged, leading them to one in near the middle and the back. "This will be fine. We won't be loners, and still have a little privacy." He said with a small grin, getting into the hot tub as he did.

"Oh hey John." Ultor said when he saw him.

"Working out I see." John Said

With the vixen gone, Cel turned his attention to Bri.  "You think she'll be okay?"

Heading into the dining hall, Krystal holding one of Airi's hands while her brother held the other, Airi waited patiently.

Sort of.

'Gin, can you see her?  Is she in here?'

'Hold on, I'm looking...' Gin mumbled in thought, standing on his tip-toes to gaze over the people eating or lounging about.

'Is she?'

The silver-furred fox smiled as his bright amber eyes fell upon Rynian.  'Yep, she's here.' His sister instantly brightening up, the two--and incidentally Krystal--began making their way towards her.

'You could have just asked me I'm familiair with her aura.' krystal chimed in telepathically.

"Working out I see." John Said

"I just finished, showed some idiots how to fight, sort of." he said in a jokingly manner

Aria giggled "Okay, yeah, this hot tub is nice" She said stepping in, the warm water soothing her already loose muscles

Aria giggled "Okay, yeah, this hot tub is nice" She said stepping in, the warm water soothing her already loose muscles

Flux got into the hot tub fully. He stretched, and yawned the slightest bit as he did, resting his arms outwards. He motioned Aria to come in his arms. "Come on. I won't bite." He said with a wink, his tail moving slowly and idly in the water; He was happy to have some out in public alone time with Aria again like this.

"I don't know" Kaila said "Maybe"

"Guess we'll find out soon..."

After a wonderful timeskip, the two crossed the lobby and stepped into the dining hall, Kaida keeping her eyes peeled for Hart.

"Yeah, let's go do something" Bri said taking Cel's hand

'Finally, more time with Bri...'

His tail-tip flicking to the side, Cel asked, "Anything in mind?  I owe it to you to let you pick."

'You could have just asked me I'm familiair with her aura.' krystal chimed in telepathically.

Ryn was so focused, this took her by surprise. She jumped up a tad, her hands reaching and pulling her two Xeno edition pistols out a tiny bit; Although they were soon sheathed, along with an exhale as she saw it was Airi. "Goodness! Don't scare melike that when I am busy!" Ryn explained to the young vulpine.

'Orrr I could've just asked Gin.'

In response to Rynian, Airi giggled.  "And now we're even, 'kay?"

Aria moved into the wolf's arms "Well if you insist" She said giggling as she rested her head on Flux's shoulder

---

"I didn't really have much in mind" Bri said

---

"Where is he?" Kaila asked

'Orrr I could've just asked Gin.'

In response to Rynian, Airi giggled.  "And now we're even, 'kay?"

Ryn looked confused. "What do you mean?! Last time I checked, you scared me too!" She said in a joking manner, still not feeling the best, but hoping to hide it for now. It would be fine, so long as a certain vixen just wouldn't try to help with her personal issues.

In response to Krystal. "Just fine. A little busy though." She mentioned, then went back to her seasons and the napkin.

---

Gearhart was still there, looking calm as he drank his coffee and read.

Aria moved into the wolf's arms "Well if you insist" She said giggling as she rested her head on Flux's shoulder

Flux rubbed her side, nuzzling her cheek as he did. "So now I have to work for it, huh?" He said, continuing the joke more, chuckling as he did. He really like Aria's giggle. It made him feel a lot better.

"I dunno" Aria said "You tell me" She said lightly kissing him on the cheek, holding her head there, waiting for Flux to make the move

"Where is he?" Kaila asked

"I don't know..." she mumbled.  "You see him?  Maybe we should just shout his name?"

"I didn't really have much in mind" Bri said

Giving her hand a little squeeze, Cel took a moment to think.  "Well...I think it's a little late to go out and do anything like sky diving...Anything else in the hotel, though, should be fine."

Ryn looked confused. "What do you mean?! Last time I checked, you scared me too!" She said in a joking manner, still not feeling the best, but hoping to hide it for now. It would be fine, so long as a certain vixen just wouldn't try to help with her personal issues.

"You know, for leaving me and Gin."

"I just finished, showed some idiots how to fight, sort of." he said in a jokingly manner

(sorry got caught up with other junk on floor)

"Hehehe very nice.." John replied "I am actually here to practice a bit, i've been falling behind on my training"

(sorry got caught up with other junk on floor)

"Hehehe very nice.." John replied "I am actually here to practice a bit, i've been falling behind on my training"

"Well maybe I can show you some new moves." He offered

"I dunno" Aria said "You tell me" She said lightly kissing him on the cheek, holding her head there, waiting for Flux to make the move

Flux had a grin grow. He turned his head, and pressed his lips onto Aria's, wrapping his arms around her and rubbing her wings and back as he did. "Guess that answers the question." He said between the breaths.

"You know, for leaving me and Gin."

Ryn nodded. "I know, and I am sorry I did." She said honestly, still at work with the spices.

Down on the Third floor a loud knock on the Door Woke Anne from her sleep. Seeing the lights off, TV set on, and Sarah sleeping quietly in the same spot she was before.

The Door was knocked on again, Snapping her back into focus getting herself up off the couch and stepped over to the door.

"What do ya want..." She Whined still sounding out of it.

"Its me, Who else would it be?"

"SCOTT?!" She yelled quickly unlocking the Door and almost slamming him against the hallway wall in an attempt to give him a Hug, which was as painful as it was comforting...

Ryn nodded. "I know, and I am sorry I did." She said honestly, still at work with the spices.

"Just don't do it again, 'kay?"

Getting a quiet nudge from behind, she turned her head back.  "What is it, Gin?"

The fox held credits in his hand, deciding he would wait for her to realize what he had meant.

But then it took too long that he decided to remind her.  'The credits?'

It still took her a minute.  "Oh!  Right!"  Digging into her pocket, the white-furred vixen pulled out her credits and took Gin's as well, holding them out towards Rynian.

"Just don't do it again, 'kay?"

Getting a quiet nudge from behind, she turned her head back.  "What is it, Gin?"

The fox held credits in his hand, deciding he would wait for her to realize what he had meant.

But then it took too long that he decided to remind her.  'The credits?'

It still took her a minute.  "Oh!  Right!"  Digging into her pocket, the white-furred vixen pulled out her credits and took Gin's as well, holding them out towards Rynian.

Ryn turned, and saw this. "I thought I told you-!... Aww forget it." She said rolling her eyes. "Just give me a minute and we can go."

"Uhh, maybe not" Kaila said "I don't want to look like a fool if he's not around"

-----

Aria continued kissing Flux, loving their moments

-----

"How about we go get a drink" Bri suggested