Oi minna!

KokoaMinto

Konnichi wa minna! ...or for those who don't understand japanese: Hello everybody!

Well, I was 'stalking' this website and community board since a whole while now (believe me, it took months for me to decide!) and finally decided to make an account over here.

How I found my way to this site? Well let's say it's hard to find a good website in german language, and I always was more the english-type. To be deadly honest to you... when I was searching for some deeper-going details about the StarFox franchise I always ended up on websites where I couldn't resist to make a facepalm. I mean seriously, you ever heard that Falco has/had a wife which lives on Zoness (Lylat-Wars)?? I can't remember such a part in the game but OKAY, if they say so! I still can't believe it was a german wikipedia site who wrote that... O_o

What can I say? First of all, it's nice to be here in that community!

What else? Well, I live in Germany, 21 years old, a winter's child (born on 18th december 1989, female) and played StarFox since it came out for the Super Nintendo back in 1992/1993.

I like to draw, meeting up with friends, videogames, listening to music (Videogame Soundtrackxx and japanese mostly), to go swimming and playing RPG's.

My favourite colour is blue, no favourite game because I have too much of them, favourite characters in the StarFox franchise: Falco Lombardi, Wolf O'Donnell, Leon Powalski, Fox McCloud, Fay and Lucy Hare.

Besides of StarFox, I'm also a big fan of Sonic the Hedgehog, Ratchet & Clank, Megaman X, Secret of Mana, Bomberman, Silent Hill, Resident Evil... uh, too much to list *bricked*

Anyway! It's very nice to meet all of you and hope for trouble-free communications :3 Feel free to ask questions if you have any!

Jaa, mata! (see you!)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KokoaMinto

• Arashikage

• The Shaper

• Miyu

Welcome to SF-O! Enjoy your time here!

:welcome:

Well, Not much I can Say other then: Hey there, What's up, Nice to meet you, It's a pleasure, Welcome and So on.

Most of us here are still friendly and are still Mildly Decent as you've (possibly) Seen. Happy holidays to you as well.

:welcome:

Holy crap! She's German and another '89 kid! Woot! Hai and welcome to the site! :D

Not one of these anime gits. If you ever say Ichi No Bakka, Short Short or any other 'cute' japanese insults to try and get past the radar I'll be slamming that report button. That or I might can you poozer. :P

If you are wondering. Used to be into anime. Bubblegum Crisis, Appleseed, Blackjack, Riding Bean, all good. However, I fell out around Nadesco/Evangelion time and to quote a friend. I "Saw the light, and realised it was shite". That's not to say I hate anime. I still love the classics, but all the unwanted harem and JRPG stuff (including High School of the Dead, which IS an unwanted harem story/fan service piece despite fanboy protests) is sameish crap imo.

Oh hey, you have the same birthday as me (except I was born in '88). I see your taste in gaming is pretty good too, anybody who has played Secret of Mana has great taste (I hear in the German version the sprite is a girl, is that true?)

Anywho, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Awww, thank you all very much for the warm welcome! <3

@R3dFiVe:

Wow, noch ein Deutscher! Haha, das ist jetzt aber vollkommen Ãœberraschend gekommen ;D

Vielen Dank für dein Kompliment was meine Galerie angeht - Ich versuche mein bestmögliches mich weiterhin zu verbessern :3

@Sabre:

Well actually... I'm not even watching much anime and I'm not a anime-girl like others lol

I'm learning Japanese all by myself and I'm listening mostly to Japanese music, also I play most of my videogames on Japanese language. Just because I use Japanese words doesn't mean that I am a poser or such things ;3

The only anime/s that I was watching were Rozen Maiden, Bomberman Jetterz, Hellsing, Death Note, Higurashi no Naku koro Ni, Slayers, One Piece, Dragon Ball, Dr. Slump, Ojamajo DoReMi, Case Closed/Meitantei Conan, Digimon, Pokémon and Tales of Symphonia - The Animation.

Sorry if you felt like I am one of those anime related girls xD

@Lordbowser:

Cool! Ha ha, I saw that many people have birthday in December which surprised me! Belated b-day greetings to you :3

And yes, in our German version of Secret of Mana, the Sprite is a girl :3 But for me, "she" is a "it", because I'm not sure if it's a girl or a boy or whatever xD I guess they thought that Sprite is a girl because of the long hair and the more girly-like looking.

Hmm. Not seeing any of the steriotypical girlly animes there. Also I assumed you a guy, and will do for a little while. (we've/I've ran into this kind of thing before.)

Also, grats on 3 languages. I can bearly speak 1.

Usually anime fans on none anime sites tend to use the stock anime knowlage of japanese to get under the radar, or flip out at the slightest thing. True story

"Who likes anime?"

"I used to, but don't any more"

*you have received a perminat cation. Reason- No one gives a shit what you think.

Hmm. Not seeing any of the steriotypical girlly animes there. Also I assumed you a guy, and will do for a little while. (we've/I've ran into this kind of thing before.)

Also, grats on 3 languages. I can bearly speak 1.

Usually anime fans on none anime sites tend to use the stock anime knowlage of japanese to get under the radar, or flip out at the slightest thing. True story

"Who likes anime?"

"I used to, but don't any more"

*you have received a perminat cation. Reason- No one gives a shit what you think.

Well sorry but I AM a girl, and I'm more the videogame type of girl instead of anime and manga ;3 I like to watch a few anime but not everything. Mostly it's just for inspiration or because I'm bored. Also I'm not someone who wants to snap any attention just because I'm using some Japanese words, it's just because I like the language and it has really nothing to do with Anime and Manga. I respect your opinion about it, but if you intent to start an argument about this then please do it via PM and not in public :3

Well sorry but I AM a girl, and I'm more the videogame type of girl instead of anime and manga ;3 I like to watch a few anime but not everything. Mostly it's just for inspiration or because I'm bored. Also I'm not someone who wants to snap any attention just because I'm using some Japanese words, it's just because I like the language and it has really nothing to do with Anime and Manga. I respect your opinion about it, but if you intent to start an argument about this then please do it via PM and not in public :3

Arguing against Sabre in your Welcome topic? I think you're going to fit in just fine here :D

Arguing against Sabre in your Welcome topic? I think you're going to fit in just fine here :D

Well, I don't see it as an arguing in that provocation way, you see? :3 I just don't like it to get pushed into this Anime/Manga franchises just because I'm using a few Japanese words, and it's also not nice calling me a "guy" either. I'm not here to make problems of course!

I just don't like things like that and because I have a somewhat of short temper, I can sometimes misunderstood things like that. I have some troubles with English and maybe there are some things that I can misunderstood of course, so I'm sorry if it sounds like I would argue with Sabre. That's not my style :D I apology if people are seeing this as some kind of argument!

Oh, I didn't mean anything bad by it at all. Pretty much everyone has butted heads with Sabre at some point or another, so it just seems to me that, from what I've seen in this topic, you're gonna be a natural fit for SF-O.

Oh, I didn't mean anything bad by it at all. Pretty much everyone has butted heads with Sabre at some point or another, so it just seems to me that, from what I've seen in this topic, you're gonna be a natural fit for SF-O.

Ah~, now I understand your point xD Sorry, that's exactly what I meant with "misunderstood things" xD Sorry for that, Xort!

Welcome, miss Your Avatar Sorta Makes Me Go O_o Everytime I See It. I'd be Milky, known by some as a walking apocalypse and by Sabre as a friend of the mods because as you can see, if he loses anything it's because of a conspiracy theory and not because he was you know, wrong.

Pleasure.

Sabre has been temp-banned for his behaviour. Sorry for all the trouble, Saphiria. We have moments like these. I am deleting all the drama posts so that you can enjoy your welcome here properly.

@Nick1349:

Well Nick, I just told him at the first place that he should PM me if he wants to argue with me, but he didn't. Instead he puts it up here in public. The only PM I received from him was that I (at least I understand it that way) called one of the mods here to delete his postings. I tried to be nice to him, but he makes my limits go off. If he wants to pick up a fight then he needs to deal with the fact that I'm not one of those people who is hiding behind the backs of the mods or admins. He started to put this situation up and like I said, I have a short temper. I'm not getting rude with words and such, so don't worry about it. I deal with his behaviour and try to ignore him.

@Sabre:

And I never said that I know you. Nuff said.

@Milkyway64:

Pleasure to meet ya, Milky :3

Well I can be a forgiving one, but if he still pretends to get on my limits I can't promise that I will remain nice anymore, at least towards him.

@Redeemer:

It's totally okay and please do not delete this drama. I don't want to get anything deleted here. Let it stay in the way it is.

Sorry, already done. ^_^;

But trust me, it's healthier for the forum. Now I can take a deep breath and say:

Welcome to SFO! :3

Sorry about all that saph. XD She.just means to remove savre's post.

To echo red: welcome! :D

The only PM I received from him was that I (at least I understand it that way) called one of the mods here to delete his postings.

Did you? If not, case in point. He got in trouble for genuinely being an ass so he blames others for crying about it, because god forbid his word be anything other than the unbridled truth we all need to hear.