Fichina: Extreme Conditions (Discussion and Misson Objectives)

Guest Mr. N

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ballisticwaffles

• The Shaper

• WiLdShOt

• Arashikage

Yes, but no humans please.

Are you sure? I have 2 reasons for asking this:

Reason 1

Reason 2

Guest Mr. Mario

Are you sure? I have 2 reasons for asking this:

Reason 1

Reason 2

I said before since this RP was under development that I wasn't going to allow humans at all, but then later, I posted:

After some PMing with ballisitcwaffles, I have now offically decided that humans are allowed into the RP.

and then i posted that i had done nothing to try and sway him.

I find it funny how you originally didn't want humans in this RP but you accepted Kage no problem

Soo, um. Have any objectives for StarWolf been decided yet?

Just asking in case their stance has been decided and I missed it or something.

Guest Mr. Mario

Soo, um. Have any objectives for StarWolf been decided yet?

Just asking in case their stance has been decided and I missed it or something.

The objectives for Starwolf is a little bit the same of Starfox's (Destory Lemonhypo and escape from Fichina.)...but there are some additional objectives depending on whether or not they will help the Starfox team fufill this mission. If Starwolf was helping Starfox, than there would be no additional objective for them other than to aid the Starfox team in case they need help.

If the players of Starwolf decide to go againest Starfox, it would be a race againest time to see who shuts down the company for good. Choosing to go againest Starfox will only mean that Starfox will not be wanting your help and because of your betrayal, you must be stopped by them, so you'll have to escape from Fichina in order to take the credit you stopped Tewisu...or if you want, you can fight Starfox but if you get taken down by them, you're pretty much dead and will not recieve the credit, only Starfox will.

Guest Mr. Mario

Oh, yeah, I knew that. I just meant which path we were taking, if that had been decided yet or not.

Well, I would like to keep it as a surprise to the RPers here. But as of now, no it has not been decided, I will do that once the character slots are filled (Only Wolf O Donnell remains.), I will PM the members of Starwolf what their decision will be.

When it's decided, I'll announce it here but I won't tell if Starwolf will or will not help Starfox, again it's a surprise.

Guest Mr. Mario

*Professor Fansworth* GOOD NEWS, EVERYONE!!!

This RP is ready to run, but...unfortunatly, until the RP queue proposal has been accepted, myu responds to my PM and let the other RPs get their turn, this will most likely wait.

Since I probably never said in this thread what Lemonhypo looks like, I'll tell you now:

(Maybe I got this from a game or whatever but I couldn't find any better images of a tall building.)

lemonhypo3.jpg

Main entrance with a huge wall in a circle to protect it from any invaders. (May be hard to see...) (To enter the base, you'll have to take the secret entrance which will be found in the RP soon.)

lemonhypo15.jpg

It's going up!! And up...and up...

lemonhypo2.jpg

And it ends here! Doesn't look beautiful in the sunset?  :trollface:

The building has 36 floors...which I will have to make a long list of rooms soon. (That's tiring work!  :lol: )

Tewisu will be waiting on the 36th floor.

Quick question: All of your mercs (everyone on your team) are in the same building right?

Guest Mr. Mario

Quick question: All of your mercs (everyone on your team) are in the same building right?

Well...it's a yes and no, some are inside, some are outside.

Well...it's a yes and no, some are inside, some are outside.

So we decide our positions then?

Guest Mr. Mario

Well, as I promised...here is the list of rooms in each floor of  Lemonhypo:

1st floor: Lobby, Main Entrance/Exit

2nd floor: Prison Room (Where you'll be if the soldiers get a hold of you.)

3rd floor: Computer Room

4th floor: Dining Room/Kitchen (No bar included.)

5th floor: Entertainment Room

6th floor: Punishment Room (For Soldiers that slack off during the job.)

7th floor: Security Room (Tightly regulated, needs password to enter.) (Go in here to turn off Lemonhypo's security.)

8th floor: Experimenting Room

9th floor: Shooting Range

10th floor: Under construction (Don't go inside, you'll fall down to the 9th floor.)

11th floor: Testing Room

12th floor: Bathroom

13th floor: Gym Room

14th floor: Hospital Room

15th floor: Under Construction (Not yet complete but you won't fall down 1 floor.)

16th floor: Infirmy

17th floor: Bar Room

18th floor: Treasure Room

19th floor: Record Room (Where you'll find the list of people killed by Lemohypo.) (Tightly regulated, need password to enter, password is different.)

20th floor: Cinema Room

21st floor: Pipe Room (Controls water supply)

22nd floor: Heating Room (Controls the building's heat and air conditioning)

23rd floor: Karate Room

24th floor: Simulator Room (For pilots)

25th floor: Old Room (Filled with dust, might find something.)

26th floor: Music Room

27th floor: Shop

28th floor: Janitor's Room

29th floor: Spying Room (Tightly regulated and requires key insted of password.) (Spies on the streets of Corneria via a webcam that was plantted somewhere.)

30th floor: 2nd Bathroom

31st floor: Trash Room

32nd floor: Counterfiting Room (Where money gets printed off via a printer.)

33rd floor: Special Room (For soldiers who do a good job doing their jobs and not slacking off during their duties.)

34th floor: Meeting Room

35th floor: Under Construction (Will fall down to the 34th floor if you rush inside this room.)

36th floor: Tewisu's Room (Where he will be waiting for you.)

Okay, I guess I'll take Leon, unless someone else wants him, of course. ;)

Thanks for the floor list, Mr. N. This is going to be fun. :)

Guest Mr. Mario

Okay, I guess I'll take Leon, unless someone else wants him, of course. ;)

Well...I think we should resume the RP insted of waiting a few more days just for a character.

So, does this mean we get to continue?  I'd hate something like this to go down

(The only time I would take this RP down is for A. Inactivity for 1 week. B. RL issues and C. Requested by a staff member to take this down)

Well, considering Icy's now Leon and...well, not much has happened despite Senshi who doesn't seem to be active here but oh well,, hopefully he'll make a post here soon. I think we can resume our RP now.

Current RP status: RESUMED

Lets get postin' soon!

Um....just as a suggestion.....it would be more realistic if there was no 13th floor on this building....lol. Normally people never make a building with a 13th floor due to the number 13 being bad luck.

Hey; is it still possible for additional people to join in? I'd like to get my skills back up to par. Feel I've been getting a little rusty in the RP area of things. and I can debut a new character, too. She's mentioned in the second profile before the end of the topic.

Guest Mr. Nintendo

quick question, where do all the bad Ocs come in?

What do you mean?

Hey; is it still possible for additional people to join in? I'd like to get my skills back up to par. Feel I've been getting a little rusty in the RP area of things. and I can debut a new character, too. She's mentioned in the second profile before the end of the topic.

Well...you're too late since the RP has started. BUT...since I don't see one of the members of this RP here (Senshi), I guess I'll let you join in.

what i mean is that the good guys can pick and chose where they go. that means if one of the bad ocs arent chosen that player is SOL. Besides, where the hell is everyone anyway, someone mentioned fotresses, what was that all about. im so confused i mihgt EXPLODE