Test of Strength or Test of Weakness?

Heather McDonnell

There are two Lightfoot Tests. One of them is the Test of Strength. The first time I played it I trough: Why is this so easy? Just tap the A-button. Later I saw many other reactions. They said it was the hardest part of the game (When the Test of Fear doesn't count of course). What did you think? Very easy.. or to hard?

waaaaaaaay too easy actually O_o

I didn't even know why people had problems with it.

Just wait 2 secs once the test starts and then tap the A button...you don't even have to do it too rapidly

Both were easy, I had a harder time dealing with the test of weakness although that's not saying much either. And as said before, the test of strength was easy. It is strange to hear many had problems with it.

Well, does it count when you're playing stupid and thought you need to HOLD the A button to get the test done? :lol: The first time I played it my cousin and I thought so and we really thought it's a hard test XD Yeah, reading closely would have done the job in the first place, but my cousin was playing and yeah... he didn't pay much attention to the things residents are saying... |D

No but honestly, it was really the easiest part in the game. I can't really understand why so many people had troubles with it... What's so hard on it to press the A button rapidly...? I guess they never played a game where you need to press the A button more than just 1 time XD

Guest Mr. Mario

Easy, TOO easy.

If I can ace some mini-games from Mario Party 4 that require me to repeatdly press the one button, I can ace this.

That's why I'm usually called "Robot fingers"

So, now it's easy? Strange, last I heard it was so hard you had to cheat and run a spoon back and forth across the button. :roll:

Seriously, though, it isn't hard. It's more about consistency than speed.

So, now it's easy? Strange, last I heard it was so hard you had to cheat and run a spoon back and forth across the button. :roll:

I remember reading about another trick where you used the edge of a chair somehow.

It's not that tough, just press the 'A' button, but I guess it's different for others :P

• 3 weeks later...

test of strenghth was da EASIEST TEST EVER!!!!!

Indeed. Just like i'm playin' Mario Party.

Both were easy.

I beat the test of strength after the second time and the test of fear I beat the first time.

The hardest test was the test of speed where you had to race around the Lightfoot village. That was just annoying.

Mario party... once you play that anything with tapping the a button is easy. Really, mario party just prepares you for ANY gimmick used in a game.

Mario party... once you play that anything with tapping the a button is easy. Really, mario party just prepares you for ANY gimmick used in a game.

It taught me how to hate cheating AI bots even more. :P

And yeah, both were very easy tests.  You don't even have to tap that fast...just don't get a tired thumb/finger.  Be consistent, like DZ said. 

mario party is fun & mario party ds is fun but after a while is SO BORING!!!!!

mario party is fun & mario party ds is fun but after a while is SO BORING!!!!!

That's what friends are for. *cough*livesinthemiddleofnowhere*cough*

What is up with everyone?? Have you all lost your minds?

This was the hardest thing I've ever played in any game ever. Literally. And I've played a very large amount of games.

I wonder if some of you were playing PAL versions, or 1.1 instead of 1.0, or 1.0 instead of 1.1? (Weren't there 1.0 and 1.1 versions, tell me I'm not crazy?) It may have been easier in those versions, if so. Because it is definitely extremely hard in my version.

In fact, the first two people to post in this topic are using other versions from mine. (other countries) So maybe there is some truth.

"Tapping" the A button in my game would result in an instant cutscene of Fox falling down. Pressing it rapidly would still inevitably result in that same thing. Using a turbo button on GameStop controllers or using a spoon would win it. ;)

However, the Test of Strength SPIRIT test was very easy.

Lightfoot Test of Strength was actually very difficult for me, I haven't played Adventures in a while, so I don't know how I fair up to it now that I'm more experienced.

The Krazoa Test of Strength was a friggin' breeze though. That doesn't make sense, you would think that being a Krazoa Test, and being later in the game would make it more difficult.

What is up with everyone?? Have you all lost your minds?

This was the hardest thing I've ever played in any game ever. Literally. And I've played a very large amount of games.

I wonder if some of you were playing PAL versions, or 1.1 instead of 1.0, or 1.0 instead of 1.1? (Weren't there 1.0 and 1.1 versions, tell me I'm not crazy?) It may have been easier in those versions, if so. Because it is definitely extremely hard in my version.

In fact, the first two people to post in this topic are using other versions from mine. (other countries) So maybe there is some truth.

"Tapping" the A button in my game would result in an instant cutscene of Fox falling down. Pressing it rapidly would still inevitably result in that same thing. Using a turbo button on GameStop controllers or using a spoon would win it. ;)

However, the Test of Strength SPIRIT test was very easy.

I play PAL ^^

Didn't knew about the version thing. I do have the US version to, but i haven't a Freeloader so and can't test..

I play PAL ^^

Didn't knew about the version thing. I do have the US version to, but i haven't a Freeloader so and can't test..

Hmm, maybe I'll do some checking then. ^^

Both (lightfoot and Krazoa) were easy. but the funny thing is that for an odd reason, the Lightfoot version (should you even screw up), seems to get almost to the same level of easiness as the krazoa version once you beat the other task the lightfoots have you do which is find certain things--I don't remember what the 'things' are though, since I haven't place Adventures in a while.

I used to think it was to hard. But now, it's WAAAAAY to easy. The tracking test was a little annoying at first, but now, it too, is way to easy.

The Test of strength was very easy for me. The trick is to hit Musclefoot hard and fast, because the longer it draws out, the harder it becomes.

Luckily, I know how to tense my muscle and make my finger throb, like "rapid-fire" or something like that. It's hard to explain.

The Test of strength was very easy for me. The trick is to hit Musclefoot hard and fast, because the longer it draws out, the harder it becomes.

Luckily, I know how to tense my muscle and make my finger throb, like "rapid-fire" or something like that. It's hard to explain.

That would be muscle vibration. I can't do it with my thumbs, but my right index finger can reach some pretty impressive speeds.