Test of Strength or Test of Weakness?

Heather McDonnell

The Test of strength was very easy for me. The trick is to hit Musclefoot hard and fast, because the longer it draws out, the harder it becomes.

Luckily, I know how to tense my muscle and make my finger throb, like "rapid-fire" or something like that. It's hard to explain.

I used to use a spoon. Not anymore, though. I figured out I how to do the same thing.

• 1 month later...

I'm the master of clickage, so the the test of strength wasnt a problem, the test of fear on the other hand was the most difficult, adrenaline pumping, and you have to keep the bar within the line, fun.

Oh my gosh....i rmemebr that challenge *shudders* Its freakin hard....only becasue my fingers got tired....even my lighting fast finger (index) got tired....man that was an annoying challenge.....Don't even utter the word Test of fear...

I used to have a terrible time with the Lightfoot Test of Strength. I will take the advice of others and try a more consistent approach instead of wild button mashing like I used to. I just re-purchased the game, so we will see!

On the other paw, I've never seemed to have a problem with the Test of Fear...

The Lightfoot Test of Strength for me was easy. First try, I didn't know what to do, but the second time, I got it. But the Test of Fear... :shock: VERY HARD for me. It took me so many tries to finally pass it. :lol:

Test of fear is hard for your first 100 tries. After that it's easy. And I have no idea why everyone thinks test of strength is hard. I can remember acing that on my first try.

Easy, TOO easy.

If I can ace some mini-games from Mario Party 4 that require me to repeatedly press the one button, I can ace this.

That's why I'm usually called "Robot fingers"

I completely agree. Pokey pummel on Mario party 7 is one of my favorite minigames. I tried beating the staff score, but to no avail. Personally, sometimes I think he/she had some turbo controller because my hands are moving quite fast. To make the time they did, they would have to go about 20% faster and that would just seem inhuman to me. Of course, I was just jealous of their speed. maybe they could have been an A-class snare drummer; that would give them the speed and endurance needed. 64th notes just translate into pure speed.

I started off playing Track and field for the Playstations. I loved those games and they enabled me to press buttons that fast. Some people use their fingers, but I turn the controller 90 degrees to the left and alternate my thumbs while lifting the controller to get some extra speed. It may sound weird, but it works for 90% of the tapping challenges I've done in video games.

I waited a brief moment and gunned the controller and it was over before I knew it. I was a bit disappointed since they hyped the guy up like he had herculean strength or something.

Maybe the game psyched them out by boasting his strength and then having slippy add that "Patience" tactic in the whole hint. This could've causes some to get almost too conservative on tapping and thus led to their defeat. Just a theory though.

I completely agree. Pokey pummel on Mario party 7 is one of my favorite minigames. I tried beating the staff score, but to no avail. Personally, sometimes I think he/she had some turbo controller because my hands are moving quite fast. To make the time they did, they would have to go about 20% faster and that would just seem inhuman to me. Of course, I was just jealous of their speed. maybe they could have been an A-class snare drummer; that would give them the speed and endurance needed. 64th notes just translate into pure speed.

I started off playing Track and field for the Playstations. I loved those games and they enabled me to press buttons that fast. Some people use their fingers, but I turn the controller 90 degrees to the left and alternate my thumbs while lifting the controller to get some extra speed. It may sound weird, but it works for 90% of the tapping challenges I've done in video games.

I waited a brief moment and gunned the controller and it was over before I knew it. I was a bit disappointed since they hyped the guy up like he had herculean strength or something.

Maybe the game psyched them out by boasting his strength and then having slippy add that "Patience" tactic in the whole hint. This could've causes some to get almost too conservative on tapping and thus led to their defeat. Just a theory though.

wait, wait , wait.....do you really live in india

wait, wait , wait.....do you really live in india

Um, I think you may have read my location a bit too fast. It's Indiana in the Midwest. Take another glance and you'll see. Although, you made me think that I made a HUGE typo in my profile. A funny mistake, but don't worry; this humor is directed towards your misconception, not you personally.

Um, I think you may have read my location a bit too fast. It's Indiana in the Midwest. Take another glance and you'll see. Although, you made me think that I made a HUGE typo in my profile. A funny mistake, but don't worry; this humor is directed towards your misconception, not you personally.

• 1 year later...

Please, refrain from posting in threads older than two months. Thank you for your cooperation. :P