The protests in Egypt

"User"

This calls for a "Hitler phones ...." parody! :P

*viciously tortures Hitler by spraying him with ground beef and feeding him to German Shepherds* Nobody ever cared what the f@#$ you had to say about anything!! :x

@USER: Seriously, that was uncalled for.

*viciously tortures Hitler by spraying him with ground beef and feeding him to German Shepherds* Nobody ever cared what the f@#$ you had to say about anything!! :x

C'mon AWINGCOMMANDER, it's just a parody of a movie based on the events; no harm done :P.

I always found the Hitler parodies to be quite funny, and this one is no exception :D

It's good that Mumbarak is gone though :)

If you did some research you'd realize that there are like....thousands of these parodies based on the Downfall movie, which was originally released in GERMANY no less and you know what their laws are regarding Hitler and the like - if it's perfectly acceptable there than there is seriously no real issue.

Read up on the context before shunning and accusing me of ANYTHING Hitler related... :?

Don't talk shit about downfall parodies!

makes me feel proud to see people like this are standing up for their rights.

1297483608024.jpg

His hat is made of bread, your argument is irrelevant.

(It makes sense though why it is, they were protesting and not moving from their spot.)