The O'Donnell Family

Fang O'Donnell

Cool! I like what you did there.

Last night I would've stayed on longer, but the power went out unexpectedly, and turned the computer off. My dad fixed the problem though, so that's good. It was funny when it happened though, because I was on the computer when the lights flickered. And I was like, "I could have sworn that it got darker in here.." And then the computer went, "BEEEEEOOOOOWWWWWWwP" And I was, "Oh that's just great." :lol: But hey, at least something different happened last night right?

AAAAAnyway, :offtopic: I guess I should get back on then. :wolf:

Thanks

thats to funny, it kinda sucks but, it's super funny. I totally just pictured a rat in a fedora on the computer then looks up sheepishly right before a BEEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWWWwP, then just a loud, NOOO!!! haha anyway.

OT: final section of the bio is on a good start

• 1 month later...

wow, that's quite the character! Awesoem job! :yes:

( i think im going to revise some of mine...to a degree)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You know just a few words of advice, this topic is fairly old and staff doesn't appreciate posts in older topics. Also he is not the only one who has a character related to Wolf (directly or not) so, characters like his are nothing special.

He means that it was an old topic and by posting in it you dredged it. I don't know what he means by "I thought this RP was dead" though.

Guest Wulfe Matrax

sigh we got off to a bad start, im sorry alright? im just stressed since school is comein baack and everything, and i just dont like people talking about my RPs, after all they are still alive and kickin i just got out of one... and the letter thing was me trying to get Fang into my RPing :P but ya, please forgive this Wolfen's bad language and off topicness... sorry to u and Fang, fang for spammin his stuffs, and u for cussin u out and such :P

No problem I didn't even see your earlier post. I just came here to clear some things up and all.