Are you part of the Fandom?

Nova

36 members have voted

1. 1. Furry?

• Yes
    • No
    • YIFF IN HELL FURFAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LoneWolf

• "User"

• Milkyway64

• Sluggsnipa

Nope. Certain anthros appeal to me in the same way certain humans appeal to me, and that's about it.

Whoever voted "yiff in hell" deleted their vote. =O

Yep, casually furry. No fursuits here, and I don't draw furry. (Although I don't draw at all anyways.)

Now enjoy this horribly cheesy song with lyrics that actually mean something.

What really makes you a furry? Does it mean liking Yiff? Or just supporting Anthros in general,no yiff?

@LoneWolf's song

Yes...I am...I draw it...a lot...

I think being "furry" is defined as liking anthros in any way shape or form. That's about it. So if you enjoy the general style/concept of anthros, then you are.

I think being "furry" is defined as liking anthros in any way shape or form. That's about it. So if you enjoy the general style/concept of anthros, then you are.

Not exactly. It's hard to give it one blanket definition, but enjoying Bugs Bunny cartoons a furry does not make.

Not exactly. It's hard to give it one blanket definition, but enjoying Bugs Bunny cartoons a furry does not make.

damn, then I guess I'm not. jk haha

What really makes you a furry? Does it mean liking Yiff? Or just supporting Anthros in general,no yiff?

@LoneWolf's song

Yes...I am...I draw it...a lot...

No, you don't have to be into yiff to be furry. Technically being a SF fan makes you furry, the question is are you part of the fandom. In which case it means "Do you hang out with furries, do furry things, seek out furry media" ect.

No, you don't have to be into yiff to be furry. Technically being a SF fan makes you furry, the question is are you part of the fandom.

Wonder how DZ would react to statements like that, as he's not a furry himself.

In which case it means "Do you hang out with furries, do furry things, seek out furry media" ect.

For me, all of the above! :P

Being a fan of anthros themselves, not just the things featuring them, is the blanket term or something like it.

No, you don't have to be into yiff to be furry. Technically being a SF fan makes you furry, the question is are you part of the fandom. In which case it means "Do you hang out with furries, do furry things, seek out furry media" ect.

I only hang out with furries so does that make me one?