Bronies... UNITE!

Vy'drach

Theoretically, in a hypothetical universe operating within a quantum based dimension of non existence...I wouldn't feel bad about getting the leaked beta of fighting is magic which could possibly be played locally with a friend (with at least half the joy) using a game-pad.

Hypothetically speaking, from a purely speculatory stance of fictitious-ness, of course.

Damn it y'all, missing me talking about Lauren joining the Mane 6 team, haha.

Well ... at least I know someponys (you all can hope they do this) will mod the new fighting is magic game to be as it should be about the mane 6.

I know several people who hate those character designs, but I kinda like them. I don't know if I agree with the whole "give pegasi wings, but take the unicorn horns" decision, but meh.

I also wonder why they used a non-alicorn Twilight image even though she has wings in her humanized form. Silly.

Scout = Me

Heavy = Franchise

Demoman = These designs.

• Like 2

I take it no one actually thought I was serious when I said we should stop this, huh.

Okay, I hate to do it but I'm gonna lock this topic for a little while.

• Like 1

This thread is open again. I hid the shitstorm since it was ugly and I don't think anyone wants to see that again.

Thanks to Red we have a new thread about media influences, anyway so if you have something to say on that matter go check it out

Guys, behave, yadda yadda, you know how it goes.

Don't disappoint me.

You have my permission to brony up this place again.

mlfw9232-tumblr_mi3dekLUsz1rj4ht7o1_500.

Finally I can speak about ponies and important subjects like ponies.

I have made an executive decision to close this thread permanently.

My apologies, but I think this thread has been overall harmful to the community.

If you want to talk about the show itself, create another thread. If you want to talk about brony culture, I'm afraid I have to ask you to find another forum for such discussions.