Bronies... UNITE!

Vy'drach

And... GO! Talk about the show, characters, and other things what have you.

Also,

1298899203298.jpg

And lastly,

welcomespiritto.png

And... GO! Talk about the show, characters, and other things what have you.

Also,

1298899203298.jpg

Why do people think Rainbow Dash is Lesbo?

I like Twilight and AppleJack. And Spike.

Is it Ok to feel Gay in this thread?

SHE'S A RAINBOW OF HOMO

SHE'S A RAINBOW OF HOMO

Not true,if she was lesbo,she would've Groped Applejack by now.

For those of you who are wondering the first episode (pilot) can be found on YouTube here. Let us know what you think! :)

My gaydar went off in the pilot episode because of her voice and how she interacts with some of the other characters. Also, the rainbow hair is a dead giveaway.

I haven't had a chance to watch past episode 1, mainly because I've been busy with lots of work and other things.

Anyways, here are some pictures for the time being.

loveandtolerte-Copy.png

tumblr_lis9a5DZDs1qitf3lo1_500.jpg

1298231867071.png

tumblr_lirp9wALPo1qitf3lo1_500.jpg

c0fda6eb3c2d4818845c44c.jpg

I watched the first episode just for the heck of it...

Why do so many adults love it? :blink:

I mean there are pros, the animation is great and it's tolerable. I don't know how they made MLP unpainful to watch, but they did. lol

But I'm not convinced that this is a gem of a show or anything... the funny parts weren't THAT funny and I only chuckled a bit once or twice. It only relied on the ponies' quirky personalities, and so far, doesn't have much legit humor.

I'd only watch it one more time if someone recommends the funniest episode or something. If not, I give up and it's just mediocre.

wait, i just relized something guys, we all no each other, but what if some comes to this form and see's us men talking about ponies!

*Lots 'o' pics*

Why does imageshack hate this image so much...

mythbustersm.jpg

everyonelovesderpy.png

firemuffin.jpg

yeahxe.jpg

longlivetheking.png

130031600803.png

1297213712747.png

1296944526666.jpg

creationofderpy.jpg

ffffforeeevvveeeer.jpg

And this one is linked because the language is suggestive, though not the images themselves. Also, lawl at Raindbow Dash's expression in it.

http://img225.imageshack.us/i/proveit.jpg/

Jeebus,am I the only one that thinks she's straight?

Oh well,Imma play with my various MLP,Gorillaz,and unofficial Godzilla action figures.

This is like I'm in a gay Bar. :trollface:

Jeebus,am I the only one that thinks she's straight?

Oh well,Imma play with my various MLP,Gorillaz,and unofficial Godzilla action figures.

This is like I'm in a gay Bar. :trollface:

Officially, none of the characters have any sexuality, as the characters that got closest together romantically, are Applejack and Bloomberg, who is an apple tree.

Whatever Rainbow Dash is though, there's no denying she's awesome.

Also, by Gorillaz, I assume you mean the band (which is awesome), so...

1299570699472.png

Also forgot to put this one earlier.

1300158281689.jpg

Alright, time for the serious for a sec.

These pics about sum up how it goes to liking the show.

calvinandhobbesmlp1.png

ironmaidenh.jpg

mlpmeme.png

whatiwatched.png

1298786594079.jpg

1298698119456.jpg

oyeahitssotrue.jpg

erfjkhdlgn1292295599837.png

polln1293081715128.jpg

129765920487.jpg

They actually summed up my "descent" into Brony-hood rather well.

Also, my mom is aware that I am a brony now, and I might end up getting those MLP figures from McDonalds.

This picture is amazing. Much win.

One of my favourites, too. Even with me not being a big fan of Assassin's Creed.

Also, I have super (some might say over) skinned my TF2 for ponies. One of my favourite skins on it is the smiley face under the demoman's crotch armour has been replaced by a picture of Derpy Hooves. It makes me laugh every time because when I see it, I hear, "Derp, Muffins!" or Derpy's gasp in my head each time.

Also, Appletries (Apple sentries) are awesome.

I watched Episode 7 like Vydrach said because I was bored once more and am really curious as to why this show has gotten such a large adult male audience.

My opinion is pretty much the same, but it's sure as heck a lot better than I was thinking it would be. Who knew something as crappy and undesirable as My Little Pony could become a decent show? If you told me it was possible before I found out about it, I would have said there's more of a chance of the Pacific Ocean evaporating into gas in the next 2 days.

Some of the characters are enjoyable and the plot is more than just ponies doing boring old pony things, which I appreciate.

Do I understand why so many adult males love it?.... No, but if they like it, more power to them, I suppose.

PinkiePie's randomness is quite funny, though lol, but I don't think the show's a barrel 'o laughs or anything.

If anyone actually saw the post that was here, decided not to read it.

Also, left the lulz.

derpdeederpn12934663838.jpg

1297345224011.jpg

130205477278.png

Edited by Vydrach

First off: I died, several times, scrolling through the thread. Nothing like laughing out loud at 3 AM....

Second: Thread bump for bronies.

First off: I died, several times, scrolling through the thread. Nothing like laughing out loud at 3 AM....

Second: Thread bump for bronies.

brohoof.png

Was waiting for a bump on this thread.

Also, an update in my collection. I have a complete set of official Hasbro MLP: FiM toys (which I may have to mess with as Hasbro has no idea what their hair is like), the McDonald's set, and soon to arrive a collection of, "Pocket ponies."

Also, an update in my collection. I have a complete set of official Hasbro MLP: FiM toys (which I may have to mess with as Hasbro has no idea what their hair is like), the McDonald's set, and soon to arrive a collection of, "Pocket ponies."

Isn't that overdoing it a little? >_>

If it's worth doing; it's worth overdoing. :P

Except for on Tuesdays in the middle of a hail storm while wearing a sombrero while dancing with a rabid monkey in the middle of Los Angeles California on top of a sky scraper that is falling to the right into a puddle of dirty water filled with tiny fish.