Starfox: total war

o_O

From what I am able to comprehend, this story seems to be quite good :P, though I suggest checking on your grammar, punctuation, spelling, and spacing; things sure can get confusing!

Oh, and just for future reference, a vixen is a female fox; there is no need to have "Female Vixen" in the heading of the chapter :)

O_o

From what I am able to comprehend, this story seems to be quite good :P, though I suggest checking on your grammar, punctuation, spelling, and spacing; things sure can get confusing!

Oh, and just for future reference, a vixen is a female fox; there is no need to have "Female Vixen" in the heading of the chapter :)

riiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhhtttttt :lol: srry i really cant download the spell checker and im not a gramar-type person. by that i mean i am not good with grammar.

Lots of potential for sure. good job. I had an idea like this once, but it's in the graveyard now, shame.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm not bad I like it a lot. The ending of chapter 1 Really confused me. I was like. What the hell just happened? I reread it and I was like. Oh okay this dude is going to be a fag and betray her. lol. Not bad, the plot seems intresting.

Hmm very very cool! You have the makings of a story writer SFChick!

"This SFChick gets a purple heart for that one!"

Hmm very very cool! You have the makings of a story writer SFChick!

"This SFChick gets a purple heart for that one!"

A purple heart? Doesn't that mean you have to be wounded in combat first.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm not bad I like it a lot. The ending of chapter 1 Really confused me. I was like. What the hell just happened? I reread it and I was like. Oh okay this dude is going to be a fag and betray her. lol. Not bad, the plot seems intresting.

OMG PLZ DONT READ THIS FANFIC!

OMG PLZ DONT READ THIS FANFIC!

LOL why??? You feel embarressed?