TF2 Trading Thread

DZComposer

The sad thing is I already have most of those hats, or would be trading them for hats I wouldn't use because I already have hats I like (eg Hotrod. Maybe).

Maybe I'll just chuck it off for the 4.3 metal. Where's a good place to do that? Should I just advertise it on SPUF?

Could try tf2tp.com

I got an Engineer's Cap today to drop while dicking around on a 2Fort server testing out my FPS configs.

I also crafted a Kringle's Collection.

Those along with my V. Safe N Sound, what do you reckon I could get in total? My priority list is Strange engie weps, a strange Kritzkreig, a Teddy Roosebelt, and tags.

EDIT: Big Earner gone. Shotgun going to Rob.

So… these are the Stranges I want if anyone has them and wants to trade.

I put the "going rate" in parentheses just for reference.

Strange Rocket Launcher (6 to 6.66 ref)

Strange Equalizer (2 rec)

Strange Reserver Shooter (1 ref)

Strange Medi Gun (1.66 ref)

Strange Blutsauger (2 to 3 rec)

Strange Ãœbersaw (2 rec)

*shrug*

I can pay metal or other Stranges (maybe) or whatever for these if anyone wants to trade. ;)

Keep in mind the Strange Rocket Launcher is about 6 or so refined, last I checked.

STRANGE

SHOTGUN

I WAAAAAANT

HRGGGNNNNNNNNNN.

I don't have much to give. I can throw you my Vintage Weapons or something if you really want to trade for it :x

I am entirely too used to people on SFO just giving each other what we want without payoff hurrr

That's why I asked on here first. I normally would've just taken a refined or something on a trading server.

Next time you're on Steam just message me and we'll trade. I'll take some vintage weapon or something. ;)

@Vydrach: Yeah, I know. Didn't mean a 1:1 trade for it.

Nah, I just kinda skimmed and saw you wanted one and would be paying metal for it, such I was just letting you know in case you were counting on it being 1-2 ref.

• Like 1

That's why I asked on here first. I normally would've just taken a refined or something on a trading server.

Next time you're on Steam just message me and we'll trade. I'll take some vintage weapon or something. ;)

@Vydrach: Yeah, I know. Didn't mean a 1:1 trade for it.

Awesome :D I'll prolly be on tonight.

Ahaha I feel awesome.

I got a guy wanting to trade me a Strange S. Hospitality for my shitty Engineer's Cap, and another guy wanting to give me a Team Captain for the Kringle Collection on TF2outpost. FEELSGOOD.

ALRIGHT.

As of now I have obtained:

-Strange Shotgun

-Strange Southern Hospitality

-Team Captain

Now all that's needed are a buttfuck of name/descrip tags and the ultra pain in the ass Strange Kritzkreig/Gunslinger.

i no its next to impossible, but i'd like a strange rocket luancher and would offer about anything for it, so....

Check tf2tp.com. Can get them for 6-7 refined.

• 1 month later...

I has a Strange Atomizer, Strange Bottle, and a level 67 Respectless Rubber Glove if anyone is interested.

I almost want the bonnet, but I never play demo.

• 2 months later...

The following strange items I'd be willing to part with because they are just taking up space in my inventory.

Eyelander

Backburner

Bat

Bonesaw

Boston Basher

Diamonback

Bottle

Direct Hit

Equalizer

Natascha

Powerjack

Sandman

Stickybomb Launcher

Sydney Sleeper

Ubersaw x 2

Wrench

I also have 17 refined metal that again, is just sitting there. I was considering using a site like tf2r but I don't have the time to constantly check up with it and what not. I would much rather trade with you guys. If you see anything you're interested in give me a shout.

http://www.tf2items.com/id/LQUser

Do you actually want anything for these items or are you being the greatest charity known to man?

I'm short on items to trade, but I'd like the Strange Bottle, Natascha, Stickybomb, and Ubersaw.

... and all the metal you're willing to part with :B

Also also any and all Medic or Heavy hats/misc.

Do you actually want anything for these items or are you being the greatest charity known to man?

I'm short on items to trade, but I'd like the Strange Bottle, Natascha, Stickybomb, and Ubersaw.

... and all the metal you're willing to part with :B

Also also any and all Medic or Heavy hats/misc.

Like I already told Gene earlier today, I'm not giving away items for free. I'll trade them for stuff, but I don't mind getting the shorter end of the stick - as long as the trade is not completely ludicrous IMO.

TF2R isn't a trading site...

As for your stranges, I won't be interested in buying them.

I never said it was a trading site. I was considering using tf2r to just dump the items and use the rep points to enter into raffles. Maybe I should have clarified that earlier.

And sure, which stranges are you interested in?

I am thinking I may buy that Direct Hit for fureox

I am thinking I may buy that Direct Hit for fureox

He already has a strange Direct Hit though.

Oh. Well then.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the Fed Fightin' Fedora and the Business Casual if anyone is interested.

I'm looking for lots of different hats:

Heavy: Team Captain or Outdoorsman

Engie: Safe N' Sound or the Virtual Reality Headset

Sniper: The Anger

Pyro: Hottie's Hoodie

Let me know if you've got any of these, but if you have any hats for any of these classes for trade, I'd be interested.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have any spare Third Degrees, Mad Milks, Family Businesses, and/or Spy-Cicles they'd be willing to trade for a not inflated price?