• Beer
    • Wine
    • Whisky
    • Vodka
    • Cocktail
    • Rum
    • Gin
    • Brandy

The limit is two months Redeemer. So, this one should be okay.

Connoiseur. I like a bit of everything. I tend to mix alcohols and try everything (but always responsibly)

I prefer different cocktails and beer rather than dry liquor though...

The limit is two months Redeemer. So, this one should be okay.

Whoa, really? I've seen others get told off for less than that though? Nevermind.

Half of the people who posted in this topic aren't even 21 I'll bet. :)

Yup :P

Half of the people who posted in this topic aren't even 21 I'll bet. :)

Canadian drinking age, beyotch

High Ex and AJC don't have an excuse, though...

I am 18, there for an adult, and I say my favorite drink is still a good ol' mix of three classics.

Cranberry Juice + Apple Juice + Coca Cola. Love it. :trollface:

Hawaian Punch + sprite = omagawdthereisagod

Those are not adult drinks! D:

However, I can make Fluxy an Apple Cin Cocktail with has cranberry juice and apple spice and Milky a Jungle Juice which has Sprite and Hawaiian punch in it, among other things. However it's incredibly potent and will probably kill you if you drink too much so be warned. :trollface:

Those are not adult drinks! D:

However, I can make Fluxy an Apple Cin Cocktail with has cranberry juice and apple spice and Milky a Jungle Juice which has Sprite and Hawaiian punch in it, among other things. However it's incredibly potent and will probably kill you if you drink too much so be warned. :trollface:

No, they are adult drinks, just not drinks that "Only 21+ should" drink. Lol. And also, drink enough of anything, and it will be the end of you It doesn't matter what.

No, they are adult drinks, just not drinks that "Only 21+ should" drink. Lol. And also, drink enough of anything, and it will be the end of you It doesn't matter what.

This be true. There are records of people dying from drinking too much water. No, I'm not talking about drowning, but simply drinking or otherwisee inhaling enough water to be "poisoned" by it. Wikipedia page.

Though, I consider water to be the very best drink there is, no matter if you're adult or a kid.

This be true. There are records of people dying from drinking too much water. No, I'm not talking about drowning, but simply drinking or otherwisee inhaling enough water to be "poisoned" by it. Wikipedia page.

Though, I consider water to be the very best drink there is, no matter if you're adult or a kid.

That is very true, because once your water concentration in the body is high enough without any expelling of it, the cells in your body, mainly through your digestive and such systems, will start exploding, and kill off major organs in your body which is overall death.

It's also said you can't drink "pure" water (By pure, I mean just Hydrogen and Oxygen) since it can "wash" away minerals in the body. That's the reason why bottled water it's always mixed with any kind of minerals

By "adult" I meant alcoholic. And while not technically correct it's pretty common knowledge among most people that if you ask them if they want an adult drink they will know exactly what you're saying. Furthermore that Jungle Juice drink I was referring to had EverClear as well and that stuff will kill you pretty quick if you drink like...a glass of it, it's pretty dangerous shit.

Also, yes, I know that you die from over drinking water. Heck, if you OD on pretty much anything you're die. Whether it's medicine, food, drink, etc.

By "adult" I meant alcoholic. And while not technically correct it's pretty common knowledge among most people that if you ask them if they want an adult drink they will know exactly what you're saying. Furthermore that Jungle Juice drink I was referring to had EverClear as well and that stuff will kill you pretty quick if you drink like...a glass of it, it's pretty dangerous shit.

Also, yes, I know that you die from over drinking water. Heck, if you OD on pretty much anything you're die. Whether it's medicine, food, drink, etc.

i used vodka to lcean a cut once :mellow: