The Journey Home

FoxMcCloud

It was a normal day in Starfleet. Ships exploring the sectors that were assigned to them, ships watching the Neutral zone, but today was to mark a proud day in Starfleet's history. The first ship of her kind. the USS Kestral. The first ever transwarp capable ship and the most powerful. Capable of shield regeneration, and Mark 10 Photon Torpedos, and cloaking technology.

Its commander was none then the Famous Mark McConnelly. 15 years as a Starfleet Captain, and he was chosen by Admirals and other commanders. Soon the historic voyage would soon take flight, but will something go awry? Will a new mission be tasked for this crew?

What is their first mission? No worries you will need to see ^^

~~

Fan Characters are allowed, but they will need to be human, don't worry, there is a surprise in store :P

This roleplay will not be canon for your Fan Characters, so this will not affect their current BIO or RP. Its simply an alternate universe ^^

They will also be members of a crew, and I will task them to their abilities and stuff. If you are interested please link the character's bio.

We will need Canon Characters:

CANON CHARACTERS: (Will not added until later in the story. These guys will be side roles)

Fox -> FoxMcCloud

Falco

Slippy

Peppy

~~Main Crew / Fan Characters~~

Captain -> Mark McConnelly -> FoxMcCloud

Tactical Officer -> Kage -> Arashikage

Science Officer -> Balsa -> Ballisticwaffles

Helmsman -> Ryn -> Nick1349

Comms Officer -> No name yet -> Kid_Cortet

Engineer ->

The rest can be mingle crew.

I would like to join, -goes to make a starfleet character- ^^

Dude, this looks awesome, you can count Kage in as the Tactician!

no name yet.....but he will be the foreign language rookie xD

I was asked to join... So yeah, Fox, go ahead and just pick one of my characters and put a role for them, Lol. I'll play, I just have no idea about what Star Trek is, so I don't wanna mess up character selection. =P

Cast has been updated, still looking for some interest ^^

Oh of couuuuurse you would make me play Ryn. =P Lol just Kidding, I don't mind.

I'd picture Ryn more as the scientist, just because she makes her own explosives lol

PFFFFT that -assumes- she knows what she is doing! xD

May i Join as Balsa? And may i be in control of the Science wing of the ship?

You may, and You will be the science officer. Seems like a fitting role for Balsa

~~

On the note of Ryn, If she can pilot, she can pilot a starship :P

Awesome, cant wiat for this to start...

FOR SCIENCE!

Dr__Insano_Fan_Art_by_ImagineNationAG.jp

You may, and You will be the science officer. Seems like a fitting role for Balsa

~~

On the note of Ryn, If she can pilot, she can pilot a starship :P

Ryn can only drive a motorcycle really, and doesn't even know how to drive a car. She's never been in a ship that she has piloted.

Guess I can name the person after my only human character, -points to user name-

Guess I can name the person after my only human character, -points to user name-

Well a name name would kinda work. Is Cortet fine?

If it is a last resort, then yes it would be fine, would like to keep Cortet as a last name though.....would Kiddian work? :P

if an engineer slot is needed, i shall volenteer the use of Jay if simply to get this thing rolling.

http://starfox-online.net/index.php?/topic/5872-ballisticwaffles-extensions-of-his-personality/

• 5 weeks later...

Still looking for some cast, if you are still interested in just reply to this.

• 4 weeks later...

Bump

• 6 months later...

[Going to lock this request because of inactivity. If you'd like to resubmit this, be my guest. :P]