No Online Play for 64 3D

Star Fox Runner

I enjoyed this game, and well im actually very new to the starfox series, this was the first game i ever got, and it was actually really awsome. I loved the gameplay, charecters especially were my favorite(i'm probably a furry or w/e lol), and alternate routes/endings were pretty cool. This is my first starfox game, if u exclude the Super Smash Bros series, and just got into like 2 weeks ago, now im a huge fan for it, but i onl beat this one and trying to beat adventures, which is pretty cool so far. Though an online multiplayer would've been fun to do, instead of just battling local wirelessly or well against computers. But anyways, can't say much but only that online would've been cool and made the game longer for me to last, since my top 4 things i look in games are a good long story(which starfox 64 didn't really deal but still it was nice), the charecters(which is one of the best features in starfox, wolf o'donnel now being my favorite starfox charecter cuz well hes a wolf and wolf is my favorite animal, and he is pretty badas), and good gameplay(which it does do). Online just seems to expand the game if the online is good and addicting, but anyways, fantastic game, im glad my friend got me into the starfox series.

You know… with Nintendo wanting to do DLC now, I wonder if they might eventually add online to SF643D? Not very likely but an interesting thought…

Let's just hope the next console SF has it.

Please don't bump topics that are more than 2 months old plz, thank you. :-)

Right on! :P

__

I'm going to lock this topic now because of the dredge, but I wouldn't mind another thread referring to Nintendo's potential DLC.