Oh look, another Starfox fanart thread

ZM Anonymous

Hey! You! This is my art gallery for all things Starfox. Here, I'll post my drawings of the cast. Here's one to get the ball rolling

5719481736_ce267c6b60_z.jpg

I wanted to draw Fred's Falco because he's such a counterbalance between Falco in the games.

Listened to: Michael (Franz Ferdinand)

Good form and line balance,and I like the rugged quality as it compliments Fred's style.

I have something like this allready!!!But I'm fine with it.

Lately, I've been itching to RP with some people, but it seems there's only very few RPs here and they're all active atm. I want to make a new character, but I want to break the mold species-wise. No foxes or wolves for me. Here's a goat character I've brainstormed.

wiprpchar.png

This is first time I've drawn a goat. Let me know what you think. I gave him SF garb because it's awesome that way

Please don't manipulate or distribute

5760244159_53c9b1af01_z.jpg

I always draw Falco and I have no idea why. I just wanted to draw him in many different ways. If you got any advice to give me, feel free to do so

Your art is really cool man! I need to practice so i can be just as good as you!

:lol: thanks man! I don't think I'm near as good as I want to be, but after 9 months, I'm getting better. I'm also happy that my sketches motivate you in any way to draw. :lol:

:lol: thanks man! I don't think I'm near as good as I want to be, but after 9 months, I'm getting better. I'm also happy that my sketches motivate you in any way to draw. :lol:

Your welcome :)

I'm guessing you draw these with a tablet?

Yes, sir!

For some reason I read "Flaco" XD.

Though, seriously, there isn't enough Falco art out there. Well, enough CLEAN Falco art. Gotta love yifftards.

For some reason I read "Flaco" XD.

Though, seriously, there isn't enough Falco art out there. Well, enough CLEAN Falco art. Gotta love yifftards.

Yep. Yifftards: the lowest form of tard. I'll be happy to submit more clean Falco pics. But I need to draw more of the characters. I might dig into the untapped potential that is Caiman

I actually find tablets annoying in a sense. There more difficult to use than an actual pencil. But I find a mouse is very difficult to use. So I usually end up drawing on normal old paper, but it never comes out as clean as this. :facepalm:

Btw, I agree with DZ. There really isn't enough Falco art out there. Nice job. :)

I actually find tablets annoying in a sense. There more difficult to use than an actual pencil. But I find a mouse is very difficult to use. So I usually end up drawing on normal old paper, but it never comes out as clean as this. :facepalm:

Btw, I agree with DZ. There really isn't enough Falco art out there. Nice job. :)

Eh. They're not really annoying. They just take some getting used to. These sketches aren't really clean. I can make them cleaner.

And thanks for the comment! :lol:

Your welcome. :)

Also, I'm curious, what program do you use?

I use Paint Tool Sai. It's a really good drawing program that doesn't hog as much memory as Photoshop

5768307797_556b32062c_z.jpg

You know what's in less of an abundance than clean Falco art. clean Caiman art, or any Caiman art for that matter. I wanted to draw him because there's nothing of Caiman. Out of all the minor characters of SF64, I think he's one of the few, if not the only one, that actually has a name. So I did a sketch of this guy. I find that I'm getting better at drawing clothes if I start with the body type first. Anyway, here's Caiman. Expect more characters, even a few SFC characters.

Thanks :lol: ! Who should I draw next. Anyone have any suggestions?