The Shooting Star

Ch.1

6/15/5 ALW

This may be the last time I will ever walk the earth due to the fact that I’m a Cornerian soldier and all……… but anyway this is all I may have left to tell my story so I will tell my story and tell it well. My name is Star and I am a 21 year old blue falcon with red patches of feathers around my aqua blue eyes. I was born on Fortuna on 6/18/16BLW and lived in an orphanage on for 11 years of my life. I was very young at the time my parents died and my older brother went missing so I don’t remember it well……but ill try to remember……it was when I was 6 years old at the time when my mom was murdered in her sleep. I had heard a strange noise coming from the bedroom so I went to check it out. I walked down the long hallway that leads to our parent’s room to find my mom being choked by a dog in a black suit. I quickly got the emergency gun and killed the man, only to find that it was too late. My mom had died that night on her bedroom floor, her eyes white with no pupils. She she is now in the Fortuna cemetery resting in peace. My father went missing that same night that my mom died so my brother took care of me until he went missing a couple years after. I had taken MMA, kung fu, tai quan do, and gymnastics for 4 years all together just so I could protect myself if I needed to. It’s getting pretty late so I’ll hit the sack for now and tomorrow I’ll tell you more.

This is really good.It's like Star's diary or biography.

I'm having to use my ps3 right now, and since it's harder to type with a controller this post will be shorter than I'd like it to be. Anyway, the writing in this story is a lot better than in Project X, it's good to see that you pushed yourself a little farther than last time. Try things like writing descriptions right off of the top of your head as practice. You probably won't fit such things into your fic, but you'll at least get used to making descriptions.

Ch.2

6/16/5ALW Time: 4:30pm

I was called by General Pepper for a meeting about my next assignment.

Star: You called?

G.Pepper: yes i did. i need you to go to fortuna to pick up an item from Starfox. They will meet you at the clearence.

Star: yes sir!

I quickly ran down the hallway to where my arwing was parked.I jumped into the cockpit and took off towards Fortuna.

An hour later I was flying over Fortuna's snow filled plains.

Star: there's the clearence! now i just have to find star-

I was inturupted by two arwing coming at full speed towards the clearence.

Falco: only one arwing can make it through and it'll be me!

Fox: in your dreams falco! you will be th one buying dinner and the drinks!

They were going faster than I though an arwing could go and they soon collided with my arwing, cutting off the wings and making me crash and skid towards the clff.

Falco: holy hell!!

Fox: this is fox, can you read me?! helloooo?!

no answer.

Fox: something must be wrong!

Falco: that arwing ain't slowin' down Fox!

Fox: It'll soon crash fall over the cliff! Oh shit........we HAVE to do somethin'!

The beaten up arwing soon fell over the cliff

Peppy: what is goin on here?!

Star: ugh..what...*blackout*

A couple hours later I had woken up and found myself covered in bloody gaws. I quickly sat up but flinched in pain.

Star: holy hell this hurts! ugh what happened?

a very short grey hare walked in and stood beside me.

Peppy: I see you pulled through. My name is Peppy and welcome to the Great Fox.