Daniel Storm

Shadow Matrix

I feel the need to join the crowd and to make a character and try RPing with people for my first time.

Name: Daniel Storm

Birth Planet: Fichina

Height: 5,11

Weight: 195

Eye Color: Red

Fur Color: Grey with White stripes.

Species: Arctic White Wolf

Additional Information: A quiet EX Marine whose actions speak louder then his words. At time when he does speaks, he is expressing his own opinion on a topic or person. However he hardly ever talks in the middle of combat. He is an overall type of soldier. Ground combat or Aerial combat is his speciality. He can handle a fist fight extremely well. However his temper is what sets himself in a dangerous position as he takes on most of his obstacles head on while angered.

Bio: When Daniel was born on Fichina he moved to Corneria when he was two years old. He had lost his mother when he was four years old and had lost his father when he was Fifteen. During the time he spent with his father, he was educated by him on how to stand up and defend himself in physical and mental combat. His older brother, Grey Storm, who was born two years before Daniel himself, taught him how to fight on the ground in ranged firefight situations and close quarters fist to fist situations. While his father slowly taught him to fly an air craft while he was alive with him. By the time Daniel was eighteen he joined the Cornerian army, studying more war tactics and fighting. He stayed in the army for four years, a great soldier who jumped up the ranks of a private to a Major in two years of his full four years of military training. As a soldier, commanding officers listed him as "Hyper Lethal". Over time after fighting against the Venomian threat and becoming victorious, he decided to take a break from his millitary career and live the rest of his life in peace until he needed to come back and fight another threat. While retired from his millitary career, he still trains and keeps his body in a healthy condition so he doesn't weaken himself physically and mentally over time. Daniel has actually gotten into his studies in college engineering and has created his own fighter ship that he calls the "Phantom." Daniel has no fear of anything natural in the world he lives in, he shows no fear to death when it is staring at him in the eye. He'll fight anything or anyone that challenges him until his life is taken from him.

Nice character dude!

Thanks. Nice freaking Avatar dude.. That picture from that Gumball cartoon is so funny dude!

Lol I know but I changed it now.

Awww that sucks :(

Played the Transformers war for cybertron? That shit is awesome. Sad no one plays the multiplayer

I've played it at my friends house I like Bumblebee's Look on it.Beast game.

I've played it at my friends house I like Bumblebee's Look on it.Beast game.

His voice is cool. I like how Optimous has an Axe lol.

Yeah and he's kinda serious and cared about the mission more than getting repaired.