Lost FanFiction

AceArmada

SOS!!

I remember reading a VERY good star fox fan fiction about 2 or 3 years ago but I completely forgot what it was called and who wrote it... Yeah I know, not helping at all haha. But the strange thing about it was that it just suddenly vanished off the web site like a year ago. I went back looking for it and I cant find it! Does anyone know what story Im talking about or have any information on where it went or what happen to it?

The best description I can give is that it started off with Fox and Krystal out on patrol in the middle of space. All of the sudden they started getting jumbled radio transmissions from a planet that was under attack from an unknown enemy who was from another system. They jumped into light speed to the planet leaving the great fox behind and landed there to help out. Eventually all the characters in SF showed up to help out. And in the middle of the story the bad guys created this weird virus would turn any living thing into a hairless, crazed, flesh eating zombie. It truly was the BEST star fox fanfic I have ever read and I really wish I could get some information on where it went.

I really hope Im not the only one that is looking for this story. lol

Please post any information you have! Thank you!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Palpatine, "Yooou were destined to write this fanfic. Do it!"